• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eevee Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRTHIZZ

@tum...disregard the po battle I posted on your page, just read it here that your Internet is down. Just let me us know when it's up and I'll try to update my pbr so we can do our battle...
@everyone...any one on right now for a battle?

OthersiderME

Captain Obvious
Ok seriously who is this shakesphere guy?!
(nah. Im kiddin. Im not that stupid)
Last year we did a play from shakesphere... Cant remember what it was caled thiugh... Had somethingto do with a guy named ceaser... Hey isnt that the name of like a really fancy hotel in like Las Vegas?

I think that play is called "Julius Caesar." He was the most famous emperor of Rome. He got killed by his best friend, who had gathered a bunch of people just to kill him. Really positive stuff, you know. Then some random person decided to build a hotel and call it that. Pretty sure that's how it is. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Sam2010

Cheers
Morning EE well for me anyways it's 1:05 a.m. where I live. lol XD

I'll be on the clan xat if anybody needs me. :)

Last edited:

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Well I figured out the issue with the internet, its my router. Its effectively dead. So until further notice I have no wifi access at all. Due to this however I have PO access through my moms pc once again. The war thread has been submitted btw :)

Last edited:

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
HEY GUYS! *waves*
I'm on PO if anyone wants to battle. just tell me what server and I'll be there.
My PO name is [EE] Floopy now. :3

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
I will attempt to get on, see you in a sec hopefully. XD

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master

SkyKing

New Beginnings
Username:SkyKing
Mediums used to battle: (4th gen, 5th gen, PO)
4th gen fc(s):N/A
5th gen fc(s):N/A
PO username:SkyKing
PO server if applicable:pO and Smogon servers
Squad of choice:Vaporeon, it looks like they could use some love. lol

Last edited:

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
Could you guys critique this banner that I made for the league please.

iaza15118066433600.png

I like it! :3 it ish very nice. it has that extremely awesome ring to it.

SkyKing

New Beginnings
Could you guys critique this banner that I made for the league please.

iaza15118066433600.png

The banner looks awesome. :D
Terrakion FTW! had 21hp left and took down 3 pokemon before being taken out. HECK YEAH! XD

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Welcome skyking and as i have said you will be the new vaporeon squad leader. adding you to the roster now. :3

SkyKing

New Beginnings
Why do people hate my Suicune he's harmless? D:

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Any one want to po I will be on smogon and Umbreon when ever you get your wifi both your teams are ready and dman I will get yours ready soon

SkyKing

New Beginnings
gtg going out for dinner with the family, be back on xat in an hour possibly. :)

Thanks for the welcomes and hope to talk/battle some of you soon. :D

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
gtg going out for dinner with the family, be back on xat in an hour possibly. :)

Thanks for the welcomes and hope to talk/battle some of you soon. :D

I forgot to say welcome to you!
Sorry i poofed during our battle earlier, i had to go somewhere.

SkyKing

New Beginnings
I forgot to say welcome to you!
Sorry i poofed during our battle earlier, i had to go somewhere.

Nope problem we can always battle again whenever you want. :)

EDIT: Wow just noticed got post 1,000 funny/lucky lol :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.