• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eevee Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRTHIZZ

It is pretty quiet today...I came on twice today and no luck seeing anyone. Anyway just checking again if anyone was on...

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Writing my English essay right now... I don't care that it's 3 in the morning. I'm describing my first experience camping, but its too late to describe the week-long trip, so I'm using a plot twist to make myself go sick in the middle of the week. Yeah that's right. Don't hate.

Peace Out.

I think i just made the most hillarious UU doubles team ever.
Damaster can vouche for me.

It was funny, yet very effective. I won twice though. 6-6 the first time and something-something the other.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
still having some internet difficulties so I may be scarce today. But pm me if you need anything and Ill do my best to get back to you.

Sam2010

Cheers
Morning Everybody :)

SmeargleArtist

I see dead people
I was looking forward to the day ahead, but then i remembered i had school, and i spent PE as a halfway there post :| not amused

I was looking forward to the day ahead, but then i remembered i had school, and i spent PE as a halfway there post :| not amused

Gah, I had PE too. Double PE. On a freakin' Monday morning. D:

I have NO clue why, but I went to a BTEC Dance taster session, even though I hate dancing, and was forced to do this awful street dance. Then I did Dance mats. *facepalm*

Anywho, evening EE, I'll be on PO for a bit if anyone fancies a battle. You can find me on the Smogon server. :)

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
Afternoon, I hope things are going well for everyone ;3

SkyKing

New Beginnings
Afternoon EE, what's going on? XD

SmeargleArtist

I see dead people
well i'm having a problem with PO, I can't get onto the Pokemon online or smogon server, help anyone?

Sam2010

Cheers
Evening everybody anything new, who's ready for war? lol :)

OthersiderME

Captain Obvious
Gah, I had PE too. Double PE. On a freakin' Monday morning. D:

That's why I decided to take rock climbing as my PE class. It's actually a good way to wake up, since it's my first period class. I can't think of a better way to wake up quickly than that anymore.

Ha! Rock climbing class. I wish my school wasn't so gay... er, I mean "not straight" I would take that class.

SmeargleArtist

I see dead people
I love climbing, I'm a monkey.....does infernape climb trees i wonder..... :S

That's why I decided to take rock climbing as my PE class. It's actually a good way to wake up, since it's my first period class. I can't think of a better way to wake up quickly than that anymore.

Rockclimbing...now THAT is a sport I wouldn't mind doing. You would think my school would offer rockclimbing stuff, seeing as they constantly brag about being a ''sports college''. Buuut they don't. We just have to make do with sweaty boxing gloves which, judging by their smell, have never been washed. o.o

Sam2010

Cheers
I hope they wash those gloves, or thats kinda gross. lol XD

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Well for some reason ragnarok hasn't approved the war thread, so I apologize for the delay.

Sam2010

Cheers
Well hopefully it gets posted soon since everyones probably ready to go. XD

SkyKing

New Beginnings
Evening everybody, anything new? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.