• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eevee Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, will do.
and got a 3ds.
bouns!

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
I have a 3DS, as well. Have Mario Kart 7, as an extra extra bonus?

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
Hey icehawk, you might want to take the * out if the link in your sig lol. ;197;

Marowik

The Dark Glacier
Hello!
This is more or less of an activity post, since I have no uses right now.
Got a 3ds, and waiting for Paper Mario! And I will get Mario Kart 7, but not now.

Lol, I have had a 3DS since Christmas, and Pokémon Rumble Blast is worth the money. Game Freak was right in making a live action Pokémon game.

In other stuff, If SOPA or anything like it gets passed, well, I don't want to think of a world without YouTube.... OH NO!!!! AHHH!!!

looking to pick a fight. on smogdon\
\nvm. going to bed

Last edited:

SmeargleArtist

I see dead people
I got a special edition 3ds, it has a zelda theme! And ocarina of time came with it!

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
i feel unwanted lol.;486;

SmeargleArtist

I see dead people
Awwww ,why?

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
I can battle anyone right now, if needed.

shipwrecks

Loves Serebii Lag...
Morning people!! (well for me it is at least). Quick question to those with the 3ds. did you guys have the regular DS? and if so what happened to it after you got the 3ds? did you throw it away? Trade it in for the 3ds? its somewhere in the corner of your house?

SkyKing

New Beginnings
@Crys-Thats not true c'mon.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
I sold my DSi so I would have enough cash for the 3DS.

Once again, if anyone needs me, I can battle.

Last edited:

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Morning people!! (well for me it is at least). Quick question to those with the 3ds. did you guys have the regular DS? and if so what happened to it after you got the 3ds? did you throw it away? Trade it in for the 3ds? its somewhere in the corner of your house?

My L and R buttons didn't work so I brought a 3DS new, then the top screen on my DSi broke lol.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
jb. Wanna battle?

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
It snowed here twice.

SkyKing

New Beginnings
Just had my tourney battle lost 3-0
sorry guys DX

Status
Not open for further replies.