• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eevee Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I miss school lol. I about to start Uni.

Sam2010

Cheers
Ah school my favorite years were
1st-4th, because of the choas me and my best friend caused before he moved after 4th grade. Although we still hangout when he has time off work.
and
10th-12th, because I had some awesome teachers who were both funny and cool. Although I had one teacher that pissed me off of course during Senior year. XP

Hello EE, I see that everyone's discussing school?

This whole 'Grade' thing confuses me. My school doesn't have a Grade system, but Years. That probably made no sense at all, lol.

I wouldn't say that I 'hated' school, but I don't exactly love it either. It depends on my teacher I suppose. My Geography teacher last year was really funny, but we now have a rather psychotic woman who makes weird faces when she gets angry.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
I loved Highschool, namely cuz I didn't go to one lol. I graduaded from a tech high school. Cant beat doing what you love and graduating with the equalivant to a college degree. I studied graphic design/advertise and design then became the marketing director of ERA martin surette realty at the age of 19. 600-700 dollars a week wasnt bad for that age, especially cuz I knew earned it. Then yeah... life happened.

Anyway internet might be shut off for awhile *sigh* again, so I'll be back as soon as I can squad leaders hold down the fort if this does happen.

I loved Highschool, namely cuz I didn't go to one lol. I graduaded from a tech high school. Cant beat doing what you love and graduating with the equalivant to a college degree. I studied graphic design/advertise and design then became the marketing director of ERA martin surette realty at the age of 19. 600-700 dollars a week wasnt bad for that age, especially cuz I knew earned it. Then yeah... life happened.

Anyway internet might be shut off for awhile *sigh* again, so I'll be back as soon as I can squad leaders hold down the fort if this does happen.

I oughta find a tech high school. I've always wanted to work with computers and design games. Of course right now I go to a public school and my town is gay so I would have to move if I wanted to go to that. I honestly don't like school at all. Can't wait to graduate.

SkyKing

New Beginnings
Been a while has everyone doing?

Marowik

The Dark Glacier
I'm in 9th grade Language Arts, 8th grade Math, and my school has mixed classes for science and social studies, so that makes it 7/8th grade.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Online temporarily. Hurry, I smuggled my computer! I won't be doing this much, too risky.
f you can battle, post NAO. I wanna upload sumthin.

EDIT: Too late. Messed around with PO, and recorded a battle. (Yay! Never did that before! Hooray for Quicktime's Screen Recording + iMovie's cropping!) So yeah. I am having the video uploaded. It's no one important. Just a test, really.

EDIT2: Uploaded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwcybVti1YI

Sorry my voice is quiet. I filmed this in 4 in the morning. And don't expect too much filming. I DID do this filming illegally, after all. (banned)

Last edited:

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Online temporarily. Hurry, I smuggled my computer! I won't be doing this much, too risky.
f you can battle, post NAO. I wanna upload sumthin.

EDIT: Too late. Messed around with PO, and recorded a battle. (Yay! Never did that before! Hooray for Quicktime's Screen Recording + iMovie's cropping!) So yeah. I am having the video uploaded. It's no one important. Just a test, really.

EDIT2: Uploaded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwcybVti1YI

Sorry my voice is quiet. I filmed this in 4 in the morning. And don't expect too much filming. I DID do this filming illegally, after all. (banned)

I lol at landorus with calm mind. Btw it was hp ice you bone head you shoulda saved clay and switched to prince. Also give prince a life orb so he doesn't have to really so much on hax.

SmeargleArtist

I see dead people

Omg thats sound soooooooo cool! I go to a boring little rural secondry (high) school where people wil laugh at the concept of pokemon, but my close circle of friends play it so it's all cool! :J

MX42

Slightly Mad...
Is it too late to join?

Name: MX42
Battle Area: PO ( would be BW, but my teams are not ready)
PO username: MX42
Squad of Choice: Espeon Squad

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
^ Mods, Ban this nerd.

Also, I have a focus sash on my Weavile, so he continues sweeping.

shipwrecks

Loves Serebii Lag...
pretty much an activity post.

high school huh? personally college was loads better then high school for me, but high school on its own was awesome.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Oh almost completely forgot about this but at the leader meeting, we decided that each leader/squad will do a Pokemon of the Week showing off an underrated Pokemon set that is amazing. So I guess I'm first up and I'll be doing Dual Screens Bronzong.

437.gif

Bronzong @ Light Clay
Trait: Heatproof
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Atk / 8 Def / 96 SDef
0 Speed IV's
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake

This right here is my favorite Dual Screens user. Its amazingly bulky and usually always gets both screens up. It also has great attacking moves in Gyro Ball and Earthquake to have some attacking potential as well. You will notice that the ability is not the standard Levivate, but actually Heatproof. I cannot tell you how much Heatproof has come in handy for Bronzong. Most people assume that Bronzong always runs Levitate, so they never use a ground move, instead preferring to use a fire attack. With screens up and Heatproof, this thing can take most attacks. Bronzong also is surprisingly strong and can get rid of any pesky, fast threats that the opponent has. I destroy a lot of Heatrans with this set as they are usually ruined by Earthquake. Dual Screens Bronzong is a great bulky Pokemon that can come in time after time to set up screens and is definitely an amazing support pokemon.

Damaster, you're next.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Ok... I guess I better start working on this... I have NO CLUE as to what to use as of now. Maybe Froslass. I dunno yet. Or maybe Weavile. After all, Weavile IS UU, and it is my speciality.

What else did you discuss at the leader meeting? PM me, so I am not ignorant, plz. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.