• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eevee Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyme3

It's a weekend! Completely unrelated but I have to post something.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Bored, no PO still, no banner yet, bleah. I could try to make my own, except I don't know how. lol

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Bored, no PO still, no banner yet, bleah. I could try to make my own, except I don't know how. lol

Trust me I know, I am getting equally frustrated with the lack of cooperation... Dr Chaos didn't you say you wanted to host an lc tourney? And even get me started on the banners...

Sam2010

Cheers
Whats up everybody Happy Saturday. lol

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
I want to contribute so badly. I think I will make musical themes for every clan division. Why not?

Dekimashda

tha shiiz?
^ oo that sounds cool. what would you make those with?

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Clan Tournament

Remorph, I feel really guilty about not getting you a banner, so I edited one for you with my newly developing skills of digital designing. If you have any problems with it, just say so. Oh here it is: http://i43.*******.com/m7b3oh.png.

Ok, so because we haven't done anything in a while, I've decided to host a clan tournament. The tournament will be BW LC, an unusual tier which not many people play. Basically it is a tier where you can only use pokemon at the lowest stage of evolution such as Mudkip or Bagon and you cannot you 1-stage evolution pokemon. The full rules are here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103149. Anyway, I'm thinking of doing the tournament in 2 rounds. The first round will last 1-2 weeks depending on how many battles get done. In the second round, the participants will be seeded depending on how they did in the first round and will be single elimination. So, I'll give you guys until this coming Midnight Saturday (Friday night) EST to get signed up and have your teams ready. Note: please only sign up for this tournament if you think you can get your battles done. It's okay if you are limited to only playing on certain days as long as you can get your battles done on those days. So use this signup form like I have:

Code:
Username: Dr.Chaos
PO Username: [EE]Dr.Chaos
Timezone: GMT -6

Last edited:

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
GarageBand, though I will get Logic Express eventually. See my music channel (in sig) for details regarding what I can do.

Username: Creation of Pokerus
Mediums used to battle: Varies, but I can use anything.
4th gen fc(s): N/A at the moment.
5th gen fc(s): N/A possibly ever.
PO username: Varies
PO server if applicable: N/A
Squad of choice: Leafeon

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
@chaos: you mean to tell me you could have done that this whole (banner). Also I love how you say "so we haven't done anything in a while" when you are the one who said like a month ago you wanted to host an lc tourney.

Also my moving process is going smoothly except Ineed to buy a new router so i might absent for the first month of my new home. But I might be able to get one sooner.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
I like the banner I got. :)

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
Ok, so because we haven't done anything in a while, I've decided to host a clan tournament. The tournament will be BW LC, an unusual tier which not many people play. Basically it is a tier where you can only use pokemon at the lowest stage of evolution such as Mudkip or Bagon and you cannot you 1-stage evolution pokemon. The full rules are here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103149. Anyway, I'm thinking of doing the tournament in 2 rounds. The first round will last 1-2 weeks depending on how many battles get done. In the second round, the participants will be seeded depending on how they did in the first round and will be single elimination. So, I'll give you guys until Midnight Saturday (Friday night) EST to get signed up and have your teams ready. Note: please only sign up for this tournament if you think you can get your battles done. It's okay if you are limited to only playing on certain days as long as you can get your battles done on those days. So use this signup form like I have:

Code:
Username: Dr.Chaos
PO Username: [EE]Dr.Chaos
Timezone: GMT -6

so this here tourney is only for PO?

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
Mosty likely, having a LC battle on Wi-Fi is pretty much impossible.

That's why we're hoping that BW2 fixes the auto level stuff. It should also include rules for the LC cup.

okay, before i posted that, i hadn't yet created my PO account, but i got one now :)

Sam2010

Cheers
Morning everybody, looks like they got the upgrade done. lol

TheFox

Expert EV'er
Username:TheFox
Mediums used to battle: PO, 5
4th gen fc(s):
5th gen fc(s): 3396-2827-7492
PO username:TheFox
PO server if applicable:Skarmbliss VGC / Pokemon Online
Squad of choice:Leafeon

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Well I must say this "upgrade" annoys the hell out of me. They forgot to impliment the user cp link. Anyway welcome fox you'll be added shortly.

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
Status
Not open for further replies.