• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eevee Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Well I must say this "upgrade" annoys the hell out of me. They forgot to impliment the user cp link. Anyway welcome fox you'll be added shortly.

Go to the top right and click settings. They just changed the name and put it on the other side. The address is still the same though.

Also the font size has been fixed.

@TheFox - Yeah, the clan tag we use is [EE].

Oh, and hurry and vote in this thread.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...Theme-Skin-Discussion&p=14260990#post14260990

Last edited:

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Sorry everyone I never post in here and I really don't deserve to be in this clan so see ya everyone :( Good luck in the future!

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Nooooooooooooooooo! I didn't even know AppleButter was here...

At least we have lots of Leafeon fans... And I still feel useless... Been banned for some time now...

Marowik

The Dark Glacier
Don't be so down on yourself. Good things are bound to happen.

But don't quote me on that.

Aizle Syracuse

Cannot fly.
Hey guys! ^.^ Just thought I'd pop in to let you all know that I am, in fact, working on those banners ~ This little endeavor is taking quite a bit longer than I had expected, but I'm getting there. =3

Nooooooooooooooooo! I didn't even know AppleButter was here...

At least we have lots of Leafeon fans... And I still feel useless... Been banned for some time now...

You're lucky. I have nobody else in Jolteon squad.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Wow... tough crowd. I like Jolteon. In fact, I like all of the eeveelutions.

Here's my tourney signup:

Username: Damaster
PO Username: [EE]Damaster
Timezone: GMT -5

SkyKing

New Beginnings
Evening EE how's it goin. ;)

shipwrecks

Loves Serebii Lag...
Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone!, i do realize i havent been on in a while, but everytime i get on the xat no one is on....

anyways whats with the serebii layout? has this been up this past week?

EDIT: oooh LC tourny sounds cool. i'll give you guys a reply by friday. still dont know if my schedule allows it at the moment

Last edited:
Hello everybody, how are you?

Sorry for not posting for a few days, I'm just recovering from a bad chest, sore throat and all that rubbish...

Aha, I've just realised I haven't been on PO for a while. I really should get on there and improve my team.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Yo, guys... Can't find any D/P/P TCG avis anywhere...

Marowik

The Dark Glacier
I'm not going to be able to battle for a while. Got pneumonia. It sucks.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
We need a war. Inactivity kills clans one member at a time. Whether you guys are working on this or not, it still is true... That was how my old clan died...

Marowik

The Dark Glacier
Should I use a Weavile or a Glalie as my Ice type? Because my team can only use those. I'm also open to suggestions for better alternatives.

Remorph, I feel really guilty about not getting you a banner, so I edited one for you with my newly developing skills of digital designing. If you have any problems with it, just say so. Oh here it is: http://i43.*******.com/m7b3oh.png.

Ok, so because we haven't done anything in a while, I've decided to host a clan tournament. The tournament will be BW LC, an unusual tier which not many people play. Basically it is a tier where you can only use pokemon at the lowest stage of evolution such as Mudkip or Bagon and you cannot you 1-stage evolution pokemon. The full rules are here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103149. Anyway, I'm thinking of doing the tournament in 2 rounds. The first round will last 1-2 weeks depending on how many battles get done. In the second round, the participants will be seeded depending on how they did in the first round and will be single elimination. So, I'll give you guys until this coming Midnight Saturday (Friday night) EST to get signed up and have your teams ready. Note: please only sign up for this tournament if you think you can get your battles done. It's okay if you are limited to only playing on certain days as long as you can get your battles done on those days. So use this signup form like I have:

Code:
Username: Dr.Chaos
PO Username: [EE]Dr.Chaos
Timezone: GMT -6

We still have this tourney. Make sure to sign up before this Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.