• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eevee Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reshmesh

~Reshiram Rage~
So wait, the clan wars are on Pokemon Online correct?

SkyKing

New Beginnings
@ReshMesh-That is correct.

Ryonin

Is there any vacant position for the war?

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Oooooh. Coolio. I'll be there.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
it will start when i hear from jb, sam, skyking, and dr chaos.

im here, useless as ever. sorry i miss EVERYTHING. im just another dolt. i might as well get lost. unless i can prove my use, i probobly will. and i intend to.... quickly.
no more time for me to skrew up. no more.
i will get better.
i will prove my worth.
i'm not going to be a leech, a useless speck of dirt.
no.
more.

Sam2010

Cheers
I'm ready to go for war, whenever it starts. :)

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
I am ready for the war. Let's win this one guys!

so, clan #3 falls apart at my feet as well.
everywhere i go....
just falls.
falls. falls.

SkyKing

New Beginnings
On standby waiting for battle. lol ;)

happyme3

Might as well just create a flashing neon sign, but this is an activity post. We've got a war on?

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
Wow, forms have changed alot during my one month absence. Looks kinda weird, but I'll have to get use to it.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Sigh... What's the point in warring when you know you will fall apart? I'll do it, but every clan is inactive right now. Summer vacation will fix this.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Sigh... What's the point in warring when you know you will fall apart? I'll do it, but every clan is inactive right now. Summer vacation will fix this.
Its not falling apart im closing it with what dignity it has left, I have been meaning to retire for awhile anyway. I just wanted to go out with a win thats all.

Aizle Syracuse

Cannot fly.
I see... so... this is it then. The clan is finished after all. ´•~•` I suppose nothing lasts forever... Nonetheless I can't help but feel like this is partially my fault. I'm sorry.

It was a pleasure getting to know you all and being able to participate here; I hope that I shall be able to partake in something like this again in the future. u.u

Marowik

The Dark Glacier
Sorry for not posting in a while. I'm unsure if I've posted in a month or not. If I haven't, could someone tell me?

Edit: OH, NO! The clan is closing?!

Status
Not open for further replies.