• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eeveelution team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
I made a Eeveelution team for the lols (and for the Eeveelution club):

470-f.png

Leafeon (Amazon) @ Muscle band (also found in my sunny day team)
lonely
Ev Speed 164 /Attack 252
-Sword dance (to increase attack)
-Sunny day (works with it's ability and Umbreon and Espeons healing)
-Leaf blade (powerful stab)
-Quick attack (pick away at foes)

471-f.png

Glaceon (Arctic) @ bright powder (also found in my Hail team)
Modest
Ev Special attack 252 /Defense 160
-Blizzard (for a powerful attack)
-Hail (works good with Snow cloak and bright powder)
-Shadow ball (type coverage...)
-Mirror coat (surprise in case he gets attacked)

197-m.png

Umbreon (Luner) @ Leftovers (also found in my sunny day team and my Dark team)
Relaxed
Ev Defense 80 /Special Defense 252 /HP 252
-Moonlight (to recover; great along with sunny day)
-Toxic (to annoy others)
-Helping hand (bulky enough to give the partner a hand)
-Faint attack (to hurt pokemon that are immune to poison)

196-m.png

Espeon (Solar) @ Focus sash
Mild
ev Special attack 252/ speed 80
-Reflect (a defense boost is nice)
-Sunlight (not bulky enough but still helpful)
-Grass knot (lot's of Big Pokemon in the battle field)
-Psychic (Basic stab)

134-m.png

Vaporeon (Arial) @ Lum berry
Calm
Ev Special attack 180 /Special defense 252/Hp 80
-Wish (good for healing despite a lag.)
-Acid armor (Helps with the fairly low defenses)
-Blizzard (helps with Arctic's hail)
-Surf (nice stab)

135-m.png

Jolteon (Bolt) @ Wise glasses
Modest
EV Special attack 252 /Speed 180
-Thunder blot (basic stab)
-Shadow ball (Type coverage again...)
-Hidden power (Grass) (ground types will die)
-Thunder wave (already fast but helps the others)

What do you think?

Last edited:

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I made a Eeveelution team for the lols (and for the Eeveelution club):

470-f.png

Leafeon (Amazon) @ Muscle band (also found in my sunny day team)
lonely
Ev Speed/Attack
-Sword dance (to increase attack)
-Sunny day (works with it's ability and Umbreon and Espeons healing)
-Leaf blade (powerful stab)
-Quick attack (pick away at foes)

9/10 Good. Not Great.

471-f.png

Glaceon (Arctic) @ bright powder (also found in my Hail team)
Modest
Ev Special attack/Defense
-Blizzard (for a powerful attack)
-Hail (works good with Snow cloak and bright powder)
-Shadow ball (type coverage...)
-Mirror coat (surprise in case he gets attacked)

Change Ice Beam in for Blizzard, for more reliability.

197-m.png

Umbreon (Luner) @ Leftovers (also found in my sunny day team and my Dark team)
Relaxed
Ev Defense/Special Defense/HP
-Moonlight (to recover; great along with sunny day)
-Toxic (to annoy others)
-Helping hand (bulky enough to give the partner a hand)
-Faint attack (to hurt pokemon that are immune to poison)

Good, but i think Helping Hand only boosts Att/Sp. Att in 2on2 battles, plus FYI, Lunar is spelt L-U-N-A-R

196-m.png

Espeon (Solar) @ Focus sash
Mild
ev Special/attack speed
-Reflect (a defense boost is nice)
-Sunlight (not bulky enough but still helpful)
-Grass knot (lot's of Big Pokemon in the battle field)
-Psychic (Basic stab)

I like it.

134-m.png

Vaporeon (Arial) @ Lum berry
Calm
Ev Special attack/Special defense/Hp
-Wish (good for healing despite a lag.)
-Acid armor (Helps with the fairly low defenses)
-Blizzard (helps with Arctic's hail)
-Surf (nice stab)

Again change Ice Beam for Blizzard for more reliability.

135-m.png

Jolteon (Bolt) @ Wise glasses
Modest
EV Special attack/Speed
-Thunder blot (basic stab)
-Shadow ball (Type coverage again...)
-Hidden power (Grass) (ground types will die)
-Thunder wave (already fast but helps the others)

I like this one too, plus what is the power of his HP Grass?

What do you think?

Sorry for the lame-*** responses =(

RANK UP!! RANK UP!! WOOT WOOT!! WOOT WOOT!!

Last edited:

Digital Love

Jew 'Fro's Graduate
Wow, just wow. You have two different weather moves on two different Pokemon and only helps them? Actually, Sunny Day somewhat would support Espy and Umbry. I would say get rid of Glaceon for Flareon

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
Wow, just wow. You have two different weather moves on two different Pokemon and only helps them? Actually, Sunny Day somewhat would support Espy and Umbry. I would say get rid of Glaceon for Flareon

Nope, Not gonna happen. I'm not going to use Flareon since the most powerful attack it can learn is Return. Fire blast or overheat is good but Base 85 Special attack is quite bad over base 130 attack.

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
*twitches* So…much work… so… little time. Seriously this team needs so much help its not funny at all. First off, for the love of God take Sunny Day and Hail OFF!! They cancel out eathother, don't help anyone(except the users) at all, and gets completely ruined by TTar/Hippo. Get Helping Hand Off NOW!! It's not 2v2 so it doesn't help AT ALL!! There's too much work to be done, I'm sorry, but you need to re-think your team and try again!! But if you're hellbent on it then I guess put Choice Specs on Jolteon and on Vaporeon use the EV's:

124 HP/ 252 Def/ 132 S.Def Bold Nature

You need to post specific EV's, not "Defense/Hp" it has to be "252 Hp / 252 Def" or whatever, we need specifics!

he can learn body slam in emerald and bite as eevee.he can also learn superpower in platinum.also he learns facade a nice move with poison orb:140 base + 394 atk=lot of damage. return is a stupid move put stabed fire fang move.Flareon is good really good if you know how to use him.

he can learn body slam in emerald and bite as eevee.he can also learn superpower in platinum.also he learns facade a nice move with poison orb:140 base + 394 atk=lot of damage. return is a stupid move, put stabed fire fang move.Flareon is good really good if you know how to use him.
mine is:

flareon@lefties
adamant:252atk,252hp,6speed
curse
fire fang
superpower
body slam

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
Um, you're wasting EV's you know >_> 80 + 252 is NOT equal to 510, you are wasting EV's. Also, Item Clause isn't standard give Espeon Choice Specs and Vaporeon Lefties.

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
he can learn body slam in emerald and bite as eevee.he can also learn superpower in platinum.also he learns facade a nice move with poison orb:140 base + 394 atk=lot of damage. return is a stupid move, put stabed fire fang move.Flareon is good really good if you know how to use him.
mine is:

flareon@lefties
adamant:252atk,252hp,6speed
curse
fire fang
superpower
body slam

Hmm... Maybe Ill take this into consideration. But I don't have platinum to obtain those moves Because I live in America. and Their is no way Ill trust a Japanese Player to bring them
back after a trade.
plus My emerald is gone So I can't have Body slam on it.

UltimoVenusaur

DracoFist FTW
Nope, Not gonna happen. I'm not going to use Flareon since the most powerful attack it can learn is Return. Fire blast or overheat is good but Base 85 Special attack is quite bad over base 130 attack.

Fire Blast operating off 85 base power and full EV investment with STAB is nothing to laugh at. It's annoying that Flareon didn't get Flare Blitz, but it's far from unusable. Even with a -Atk nature, its attack is big enough that Last Resort is a viable option.

Even if you didn't want to do Last Resort, it still gets access to Shadow Ball and various HPs, so really, there's no excuse not to use it.

CROWN

Quintessant Ruin
Okay as much as I love the novelty of the idea an Eeveelutions team is quite frankly worthless. The only way to really make this team viable is have 3 wild cards in other words 3 very powerful pokemon that are not eeveelutions. Keep Espy/Glaceon/Vaporeon(though you could get away with Jolteon as well with the right moveset.) I suggest adding Mixape instead of Leafy and a physical Tank instead of Umbreon. If you use Jolty as well then go with this set:
Jolteon@Petaya Berry/Leftovers​
Timid EV:252Spe/SpAtk​
~Thunder/Thunderbolt​
~Substitute​
~Agility​
~Baton Pass​
Agility is to double speed and allow it to be BPed. Petaya Berry is to boost SpAtk so it to can be passed on(that is what substitute is for to lower your health).​
I'll rate the rest of your team later as I must continue to evaluate and analyzle the team so I can give you the best rates I can give.

Son_of_Shadows

Flareon is viable as a supporting Pokemon, or special wall. Frankly however, this team fails. Two different weather types is quite idiotic, for one thing...

Digital Love

Jew 'Fro's Graduate
It's pretty obvious that this person isn't willing to use Flareon over Glaceon, for some odd reason.

My suggestion; don't use this team. Glaceon on this team, especially using Hail and Blizzard, pretty much makes this team suck much more than with Flareon. It's a fun novelty concept, but overall you're gonna get screwed over.

Ludakrix

Legen-waitforit-dary
I personally think this team is fine
my only problem is the conflicting weather in hail and sunny day. Hail would be the one to go. Or you can make Glaceon your lead, and rely on luck for evasion.

My suggestion is either excerciseman's flareon with return over body slam, or change Glaceon with HP Fighting over Hail. Jolteon has paralysis, and flareon doesnt NEED it.

I like gimmick teams. Flareon over Glaceon.

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
^We are not concerned with what you like and what you don't like. And yes, Flareon NEEDS paralyze support to be a sweeper of any sort.
I personally think this team is fine
Explain in full detail how this team will handle Heracross, Machamp, Salamence, Kingdra, or TTar.

SUPERSAIYANALEX

KEEPER OF TORAH
my team is only used by me

espeon
1:focus blast 2:morning sun
3:shadow ball 4: psychic

pikachu
1:surf 2:grass knot
3:thunderbolt 4:thunder

charizard
1:solarbeam 2:dragon pulse
3:heat wave 4:blast burn

groudon
1:stone edge 2:solarbeam
3:earthquake 4:eruption

kabutops
1:aerial ace 2:x-scissor
3:waterfall 4:stone edge

kyogre
1:dragon pulse 2:blizzard
3:thunder 4:water spout

Last edited:

randomspot555

^^^ We super-de duper don't care.

As to the OP: Gimmick and theme teams are very hard to pull off. Eeveelution teams even more so. Because, despite having 7 types to choose from, a lot of them share weaknesses, and the roles they fill on teams are fairly limited. This basically means your opponent knows what your Poke will be doing, because it can't do much else.

Look at Salamence. When Salamence comes out, you have no idea what it's going to do. Physical, special, or mixed? Does it have any bulk? And so on. Whereas each Eevee thing really has one role. And some of them (like Flareon) just suck.

That doesn't change that this team really isn't any good. But even the perfect EEVEELUTION team is going to be pretty easy to take down. Have fun with it, but don't expect to win.

To add to what randomspot555, ForteXXX, and Digital Love said, no eeveelution team can be used for serious competitive play. They do not have a rock resist or dragon resist. They also do not have Rapid Spin support and do not have anything that resists any of the spikes. They have Wish support and can counter a few threats such as Ape, Gyara, and Heatran, but that's about it.

To the thread maker: I suggest either move this to in-game RMT or use some wild-card Pokemon to make this more viable competitively. I think the former will be better for you seeing how this team looks very in-gameish, and you seem set on using this team.

If not, follow the advice already given, and update your first post so we can see but realize that this team won't go far at all competitively. I suppose dual screen support will help somewhat. A revenge killer is definitely needed too. Maybe Scarf/Specs Espeon or Jolteon. You'll have some trouble absorbing sleep and toxic, so maybe Restalk on Vappy and use Leafeon and/or Glaceon/Umbreon (depending on whether you use Flareon) for Wish support.

SUPERSAIYANALEX said:
my team is only used by me

espeon
1:focus blast 2:morning sun
3:shadow ball 4: psychic

pikachu
1:surf 2:grass knot
3:thunderbolt 4:thunder

charizard
1:solarbeam 2:dragon pulse
3:heat wave 4:blast burn

groudon
1:stone edge 2:solarbeam
3:earthquake 4:eruption

kabutops
1:aerial ace 2:x-scissor
3:waterfall 4:stone edge

kyogre
1:dragon pulse 2:blizzard
3:thunder 4:water spout

This is definitely more of an in-game team than the one the OP posted. Post this here. (Post it in your own thread, though, not someone else's!) You also don't seem to have read the rules of this forum. Please read them before posting here next time :).

Last edited:

Misaki-chi

loves Rutger
Im sorry Ninterror, but this thread lacks completed EV spreads, and there's not much real rating that can be done for Eeveelution teams. Also, yeah, this team lacks synergy. There's no point having several types of weather. Also, Muscle Band is a waste of time IMO; a 10% increase is hardly worth it. Go with Leftovers or Life Orb if you're willing to sacrifice 10% of HP each attack.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.