• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eeveelutions Workshop (LV's shop v5).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
Not much time to do requests atm?

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
Hmm....well, I didn't see a chao form, so...
Chao:
Pokemon: Glaceon
Shiny: no
Extras: no.

Also, you don't need a mouth for chaos.

EEVEE ROX

*New* Cosplayers/Genka's: (*MY IDEA, DO NOT STEAL!!!*)
(This is spelt "gijinkas", not genkas)

Edward Elrick is cool

Can you please make this banner Light Venasaur?

Image/s: I know you said to provide the links, but if able, can you add them yourself?
It's really simple (I think). It's Mew at the left with a background in pink, Celebi in the right with the background in green, and Suicune in the middle with the background in blue.
Text: The legends
Colour Scheme: I don't know what that is, so I think whatever you like is ok.
Font: Any will suffice, I just want it to be fading away if possible.
Size: Like the one in my sig
Border/s: Yes/No I don't know the difference between with border or without, so however you think it looks better.

Again sorry that I couldn't provide links for the pics.

Last edited:

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Hey.

Sorry.

I was having internet problems alot lately.

Please let me know if you still want to do business with me.

Have a nice day.

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
kyroid: STILL having internet problems, and will give you the image done - Or if you dont want to wait, get someone else to do one of their version for you. I dont know how long I will get back on at full power.

~MD/MD2 Userbars:
Text:ALPHA AZELF
Color Scheme 1:Black
Color Scheme 2:red
Pokemon: Azelf and shiny azelf
to inferno ps pm me when done

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
TCG BANNERS:

Edward Elric is cool.

For Inferno of course:

If you are requesting a TCG banner it out like this:
I use Both Pokebeach & Pokemon-Card.com's scans, if you can't find what your looking for...use an eBay link.
Name of the Card/s: Duskull (EX emerald 56), Xatu (Skyridge 34), Wigglytuff (Vending Machine Cards), Gardevoir (Secret Wonders 7), Noctowl (Skyridge 40)
What set it comes from: EX Emerald 56 (Duskull), Skyridge 34 (Xatu), Vending Machine Cards (Wigglytuff), Secret Wonders 7 (Gardevoir), Skyridge 40 (Noctowl)

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Hmm....well, I didn't see a chao form, so...
Chao:
Pokemon: Glaceon
Shiny: no
Extras: no.

Also, you don't need a mouth for chaos.

EEVEE ROX

(This is spelt "gijinkas", not genkas)

Here's your request done.
If you use it, plz give credit.

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
I still want my request done if you're still interested.

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Backround ( ask for colors , designs, or provide your own):
Green and Purple
Pictures in banner:
Shaymin [Sky form] and Giratina origin Form
Text: Platinum rocks
Sub Text: (optional):
Other (sparkle, fire , flowers ect...): Fire

Sorry it's taken this long...but it's done.

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
A good way to revamp after Defcon 1 is with a new helper (if you want...) and a request for a video game i'm making... legendary chaos of all. Take (literally) all the time you want. 1 at a time. My game is taking a while to make but that was obvious. When the game is made you may have any chao you want in it! (Nice pay, is it not?) you'll find it in my sig. if you want to look at it.

I can make eggs, DX directors cut chao eggs, pokeballs, and my own idea... Mechmon! Pokemon in suits of mechanical armor to increase stats. Any other help? I'll try. If I had the other computer you could see my work now.

Oh and glad I remembered... Edward Elric is cool! Thanx 4 your time

Last edited:

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
A good way to revamp after Defcon 1 is with a new helper (if you want...) and a request for a video game i'm making... legendary chaos of all. Take (literally) all the time you want. 1 at a time. My game is taking a while to make but that was obvious. When the game is made you may have any chao you want in it! (Nice pay, is it not?) you'll find it in my sig. if you want to look at it.

I can make eggs, DX directors cut chao eggs, pokeballs, and my own idea... Mechmon! Pokemon in suits of mechanical armor to increase stats. Any other help? I'll try. If I had the other computer you could see my work now.

Oh and glad I remembered... Edward Elric is cool! Thanx 4 your time

I'll get started on the easy ones (;151;;251;) first as I'm still learning how to do them.

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
Thanx. Need help?

EDIT: D*** stupid "fale-safe" plan for images!

Virtuos

Female Wobbuffet???
RED dawn

Image/s : ;347; *click*
Text: When everyone is against you, it means that you are absolutely wrong-- or absolutely right.
Colour Scheme: Brown, and a color that blends with brown.
Font : anything suitable
Size : "When everyone is against you, it means that you are absolutely wrong--" smaller size ; "or absolutely right" larger size
Other (anything that you want):
Border/s: Yes

thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.