• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eeveelutions Workshop (LV's shop v5).

Status
Not open for further replies.

the poke-auditor

Im the guy wit a gun
Red Dawn
To anyone, I need an avatar for another site (If thats not against the rules. You can put your name at the bottom or something to show you did it)

This is kind of complicated so you might have to draw it =/

I need a picture of an Umbreon with green rings and green eyes, snuggling with a Flareon with Dark shaded fur instead of white or tan. I can recolor it if you can't do it.

I don't really care who does it but I'd really apreciate it.

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Red Dawn
To anyone, I need an avatar for another site (If thats not against the rules. You can put your name at the bottom or something to show you did it)

This is kind of complicated so you might have to draw it =/

I need a picture of an Umbreon with green rings and green eyes, snuggling with a Flareon with Dark shaded fur instead of white or tan. I can recolor it if you can't do it.

I don't really care who does it but I'd really apreciate it.

Yeah, if you can do the re-color....I'll do it.
(Unless you'd like me to do it useing sprites).

ZFXZFX

RED DAWN

Can I please have A houndoom trophie First place.

Also a MD team
pokemon:Charizard,Glaceon,Houndoom,Leafeon,Absol and scyther.

Thanks.

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
RED DAWN

Can I please have A houndoom trophie First place.

Also a MD team
pokemon:Charizard,Glaceon,Houndoom,Leafeon,Absol and scyther.

Thanks.
Sorry for the 2 day wait.
Gold:
Houndoom-Gold.png

Link

Normal:
Houndoom-Normal.png

Link
Give credit to both Pokesho & myself.

Ken Sugimori art:
Normal:
Houndoom-KenWBG.png

Link

Shiny:
Houndoom-Ken_ShinyWBG.png

Link

Give credit to WPM of Pokebeach for the Ken art.

The PMD2 Team's coming soon.

If you need a color-er, I'm always open. I do full colors and shading.

Can you plz do it!

Delcatty

<-- PMD3 Placeholder
Did you like the red dawn outfit in Platinum? (I think it's platinum, anyway..)

Hiya. I noticed that you have some WONDERFUL ideas for types of sprites! I was wondering if (and very much hoping for) you to give me permission to use some of them to make my own sprites. (I'm not sure yet if I would be doing a request shop or just a 'display-my-art' thread. The display thread is more likely, but the shop is possible too.)

I would link back to your thread and/or almost any other link you wanted me to in order to provide credit. An example of the format I would probably use (though you can modify the format if needed) if you give me permission:

All credit for the idea to make insert idea (for example, MD teams) here pokemon came from a joint Fan Art Shop made by Light Venusaur. I have permission to use these ideas. To see Light Venusaur's shop (which I HIGHLY recommend going to), click this link: The Eeveelutions Workshop (LV's shop v5) Thank you again to Light Venusaur for allowing me to use these ideas.

That would go either in a separate section labeled 'Idea Credits' or next to the examples of said idea. I would much rather have it under a seperate section, so as to keep the thread better organized. If you would allow me to do that, I would also say something along the lines of '(Credit to Light Venusaur for the idea. Please visit "Idea Credits" section)' next to the Idea heading.

This is all assuming that you even let me.. I would greatly appreciate it.

The ideas I was most interested in using were:
MD Teams
Angels (non-Sugimori)
Springtime Pokemon (I have an idea inspired by this, but it wouldn't be exact. I would give you credit for inspiration though.)
Unown Names
Shiny MD2 head icons/pictures
MD Fusions
Presents (I don't see the example, but I have an idea for it.)
Poke-mail (I don't see the example, but I have an idea for it.)
Emotes [includes apple-eating, crying, and more] (I don't see the examples, but I have an idea for it. If no, I'll still make the emotes, but not include the apple-eating or crying.)

Once again, I really hope you will allow me to use your ideas. I promise that if you do I will give you proper credit. Thank you for taking time to read this, and hopefully for allowing me to use your ideas.

- Delcatty

EDIT: Okay, I feel really stupid. I completely forgot to make my request. Then I was looking for the form, and couldn't find it. And THEN I couldn't figure out if it was Light Venusaur or Lucario Rox who does the chaos..

I'm sorry for being so slow and hard to work with. Could I be directed to the part of the post with the chao form (I really did read it all. I just can't find it..)?

Or could one of you just make me a (non-shiny) Delcatty chao? (Again, I'm really sorry for being so difficult..)

Last edited:

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
I can give the Kitty-Chaos a try...but I've only done 2 of them.
*Being Eevee & Pikachu (Female)*

As for the other stuff, I'll think about it & get back to sometime during the week.

If I made any spelling mistakes, it's coz I was speed typeing.

sockyskarmie

I can tell this is a good shop:)

Light Venusaur: can I have two sugimori angels?

pokemon: vaporeon and Linoone
extras: i guess angel wings at the midsection or wherever they go. And can you put the pokemon side-by-side?

I really like your vaporeon in that desert picture. I would like that one, minus everything else (background included)

sockyskarmie

So cute! thank you light venusaur. Could you get rid of the background maybe? If you can't I totally understand:) Btw am I out of time? three days I know

alli940

I can see you
pokemontrainer 619

eevee rox

could you make a custom battle scene of a mewtwo (backsprite) and this fella
slugjf6.png
(idea by me. fixed by metalharpey.)

and the text would be like mewtwo fainted. and mewtwo would have 0 hp

oh and the name of the other guy is slorge

or do you only do regular?

sockyskarmie

Thank you so so much!

Im gonna add it to my signature. I will make sure I give credit:)

Terry. T.

One and Only...
Can I work here?
What you can do. Animations, Comics, Adoptables, Recolours, Splices, Avvies, Banners, Userbars, Scenes, Retypes.
Why you want to work here. I'm bored, and I LOVE taking sprite and video requests!
Must show examples.
VeeVeeadoptable.png
blazikencomic.png

battle.png
UmbreEspeon.png

RedKakuna.png
LandSalamence.png
EeveeSkitty.png
Grougey.png
IcyGolemRedandBlueSpriteEnglish.png

All the others are here.

Status