• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eeveelutions Workshop (LV's shop v5).

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
Thanx Light Venusaur!

Aura King

HollywoodUndead!
May I have a MD2 Darkrai shiny and non shiny userbar tha says"Aura King Spriting"?Same colors as the ones you have for the example,please.

Hell_fire

......duck...
by the way genka is not your idea, its been around for a long time. way long

RED DAWN

Could i Ask you Light Venasaur to make a MD Team of Charizard,Gallade,Tyranitar,Salamence,Garbchomp,Aggron
Background: Red(Flames)

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Sure.
Sprites (pokes to the example) or Sugimori Art (pokes to the Piplup from post #214) or the PKMN Center Art (Pokes my avvie)?

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
Red Dawn

Maker: LV
Shiny Banner: targets
Pokemon: Giratina(Origin), Lapras
Background: Shiny Giratina(Origin).

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
Sure, normal Gira. And D/P sprites, and just those two pokes. I've seemed to give up on the other targets.

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
for my website, may i use the stuff that are origional LVs? I got a jirachi userbar request today from a friend who figured you were 2 busy

dd2014

Gardevior= Hottie!!!
Status
Not open for further replies.