• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eeveelutions Workshop v3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach

GlaceonLover1

BestCharacterEver <3
I kinda forgot to thank you for the sprite you made me! So Thankyou !
*Rushes off to change signature!*

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Light Venusaur, I would like to post an apology. When I requested my Trainer Card from you, I did not realize that I was supposed to put it in my signature. I was planning on using it elsewhere, while not remembering what you'd had in your rules. I'm very sorry, really.

blackness777

Could I get a background for the Dragonite in my sig? I really don't care what it is.

Sasukat

Back from the dead
whats the form for Xmas pokemon,as i want a piplup one

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Could I get a background for the Dragonite in my sig? I really don't care what it is.

Sure, I'll do it when I get home from doing a YGO-TCG tourney.
I can get AUD$5000/USD$4000 if I win it.

whats the form for Xmas pokemon,as i want a piplup one
Sure....what sprite/s do you want me to use?
DPP/HGSS/PMD2/PMD3/Ranger2/3/Pixel Over or Pokesho?
Or I can do all 11 of them...

Sasukat

Back from the dead
sure,all 11(if no trouble),and could they be all seperate)

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
^No problem.

blackness777: Here's your banner (even if you didn't use the right forms)
Before the split:

After the split (2 seperate pics):

Twilight: I'm still working on them....I'm going to start the easy one's 1st (which would be ;470;)
Edit: That was going to be ;151; but looking @ my shops banner...I just remember'd that ;470; would be easier then ;151;

Last edited:

blackness777

^No problem.

blackness777: Here's your banner (even if you didn't use the right forms)
Before the split:

After the split (2 seperate pics):

Twilight: I'm still working on them....I'm going to start the easy one's 1st (which would be ;470;)
Edit: That was going to be ;151; but looking @ my shops banner...I just remember'd that ;470; would be easier then ;151;

Thanks alot :D

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Hey, Light Venusaur. I was just asking if you'd noticed the other request I'd made further up on the page. You never made a response to it, and I wasn't sure if you'd seen it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.