• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eeveelutions Workshop v3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrrrrrrr KENNEDY

Latest (SR)
G'day LV, this member would like to request a Shiny Banner

Image: Just a starry sky kind of background. Nothing to fancy. In-game sprites of my shinies.

Style: Banner split into 40 squares (Doesn't have to be 40 but enough so I can add more to the banner. Whatever works for you), Each one showcasing one of my shinies. They are as follows:

Sceptile (SR), Alakazam (SR), Slowbro (Hatch), Bastiodon (SR), Shinx (Chain), Masquerain (Chain), Geodude (Random), Pachirisu (Chain), Roserade (Chain), Hitmonchan, (Random), Gliscor (Chain), Raichu (Chain), Stunky (Chain), Buizel (Chain), Torchic (SR), Dragonite (SR), Budew (Random), Mightyena (Chain), Dugtrio (Random), Deoxys (SR), Chimchar (Hatch), Typhlosion (SR). Have them in this order as this was the order I obtained them.

Text: Mken's Shinies at the top. A key at the bottom which has little squares of colour next to it showing how the shinies were obtained.

Colour Preference: In each square, have a different colour background for each method of obtaining my shinies. Grey for Chaining, Orange for SR, Navy Blue for Hatching, Dark Green for Random. As said the key should reflect this at the bottom of the banner.

Size: I'm not sure if there is a specific rule regarding banners (I looked) but I would like it 300x150 if possible. If that brakes rules I shall just put it under a spoiler or a separate link.

Font: Just a plain font will do.

I hope that helps. If you need anymore details just say. Thanks :)

Last edited:

Shadelon

Lord of Darkness
Kennedy, please use the proper forms.

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
^Your Welcome.
If you put it onto MS Paint/Gimp & increase it's size, u can see that I took the penceil & made it look like the 5th gen wallpaper/join up to the next square....if you know what I'm trying to say.

[GS]

Staring at my phone
G'Day LV, this member would like to request a TCG Banner
*Eevee Rox*

Images +
Shuckle: Skyridge (96/144)
Snorlax Lv. X: Rising Rivals (111/111)
Suicune: Neo Revelation (14/64)
Rocket's Moltres: Gym Heroes (12/132)
Porygon2: EX Unseen Forces (12/115)
Forretress: Steelix Metal (6/19)

I honestly don't need anything but the pictures, thanks
in advance. ^^

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Ok no problem :) Thanks!

Your Welcome & here's your new banner!

G'Day LV, this member would like to request a TCG Banner
*Eevee Rox*

Images +
Shuckle: Skyridge (96/144)
Snorlax Lv. X: Rising Rivals (111/111)
Suicune: Neo Revelation (14/64)
Rocket's Moltres: Gym Heroes (12/132)
Porygon2: EX Unseen Forces (12/115)
Forretress: Steelix Metal (6/19)

I honestly don't need anything but the pictures, thanks
in advance. ^^

Here you go:

Now for the cards:
Suicune.png
SnorlaxLvX.png
Shuckle.png

Porygon2.png
Moltres.png
Fortress.png

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
umm.....Are you still doing my request?

mrrrrrrr KENNEDY

Latest (SR)
Thanks LV! It's exactly what I wanted. Only thing is Chimchar was hatched however I will leave it for now and just have it updated when I catch my next shiny. Thanks again!

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
It looks great, but could you make it so you can see Snorlax's
face in the first set of pics, since I'll be using it as a banner?
I can't...as it's a Lv.X, it's harder for me to put into the banner.

G'day LV, this member would like to request a Shiny PMDs

.::pMD's::.EEVEE ROX
PKMN + Eevee and Eeveelutions (Just Eeeve if that's tooo much work)
Shiny Y/N+ Yes
Overworlds + Yes (All PMD OW)

^I started them a while ago.....so it'll be a while before thier done.

umm.....Are you still doing my request?
I said it before...

Thanks LV! It's exactly what I wanted. Only thing is Chimchar was hatched however I will leave it for now and just have it updated when I catch my next shiny. Thanks again!
Your Welcome...& sorry for not catching that one...as I was on holidays w/out an intrenet connection (excpet for last Monday when I went to Macca's for B'fast).

eveelution

Impatient and Proud
G'day LV, this trainer would like to request a .::Choa's::.

LuxrayMaster already created this on page thirteen, post 260 for 9dragonbreed. If it is okay with both you, LV, and LuxrayMaster then I will simply use that Chao.
If not then here is my request.

.::Choa's::.
Pokemon + Umbreon. (What can I say? Eevee
lutions Rox.)
Shiny + No thankyou.
Pose + You chose. Go crazy for all I care!

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
G'day LV, this trainer would like to request a .::Choa's::.

LuxrayMaster already created this on page thirteen, post 260 for 9dragonbreed. If it is okay with both you, LV, and LuxrayMaster then I will simply use that Chao.
If not then here is my request.

.::Choa's::.
Pokemon + Umbreon. (What can I say? Eevee
lutions Rox.)
Shiny + No thankyou.
Pose + You chose. Go crazy for all I care!

Sorry for the longish wait, but here it is:
Just click on them to get the links

Here's a free Espeon for usage:

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
G'Day LV, this member would like an update for her signature please!
Yeah, and Pokedolls are totally cute! =]

Yep, my signature needs updating. More specifically, can the Pichu be removed and can a Chikorita and Corsola be added? Shiny of course. Can the rest be kept the same please?

Oh, and I don't mind who does it, but if possible, LV herself? I mean, you did it last time, so...

Last edited:

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
G'Day LV, this member would like an update for her signature please!
Yeah, and Pokedolls are totally cute! =]

Yep, my signature needs updating. More specifically, can the Pichu be removed and can a Chikorita and Corsola be added? Shiny of course. Can the rest be kept the same please?

Oh, and I don't mind who does it, but if possible, LV herself? I mean, you did it last time, so...

I take it that you'd like it to be in the speed shop.
I'll have it done within a 1 or 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.