• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eeveelutions Workshop v3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny Pkmn Trainer

Snorlax HUNGRY!!!!!!
Should i also put in the sprites link for the 1st team pose one?

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
G'day LV, this member would like to request a <Banner>
Image + Whimsicott and Dewott Sugimori
Style + Adventurous, Fun
Text + Demimon
Colour Preference + Green and Blue
Size + Doesn't Matter
Font + Pokemon

Oh, and Eevee Rox

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
i dont think you ever did mine, smart D, or shuckle's request

sorry im impatient
It's ok, I'm still in the middle of Shuckles.
Then I'll get onto the other one's.

Edit: However I have done SmartD's shiny Noctowl

Edit 1: BML: Here's your ;077; choa

G'day LV, this member would like to request a <Banner>
Image + Whimsicott and Dewott Sugimori
Style + Adventurous, Fun
Text + Demimon
Colour Preference + Green and Blue
Size + Doesn't Matter
Font + Pokemon

Oh, and Eevee Rox
Could you plz use their Japanese names (as I'm still getting used to their english names).

Last edited:

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Erufuun is Whimsicott and Futachimaru is Dewott

KYUREM

Your HB, My Fist

SnugNBouncy

Everyday Im Snugglin
.::Banners::.
Image http://deadwildroses.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/fractaldesktop.jpg
Style Shiny banner
Text SnugNBouncy's Shinies
Colour Preference whatever works with the background ^^
Size no preference.
Font http://www.dafont.com/akka.font

Shiny pokemon to be put on it: pikachu, bidoof x2, milotic x2, groudon, snubbull, suicune, zigzagoon x2, weavile x2, chansey, farfetch'd, floatzel, sharpedo, nosepass x7, ho-oh, sudowoodo, probopass, charmander, starly x2, regirock, cresselia, uxie, azelf, mesprit, giratina, mareep x2, chimchar, entei, zapdos, articuno, moltres, camerupt x2, celebi, altaria, charizard, arcanine, garchomp, mamoswine, metagross, gliscor, horsea, wartortle, eevee, gyarados, steelix, pichu, bastiodon, cacturne, dustox, starmie, lapras, meowth, porygon, kricketot, ambipom, togepi, gloom, nuzleaf, psyduck, aerodactyl, umbreon, wingull, cyndaquil, forretress

Thanks a lot if you do this for me!! :D

Also, can you PM me if you do the banner? I don't trust myself to keep up with the flood on this thread

shadowdorothy

.::Winter Pokemon::.
Pokemon + Ralts
Animated + yes please.

Lugia81

Lugia Master
Pokemon + Ralts
Animated + yes please.
Lol hi welcome to the other shop I work at :p
I don't really do winter pokemon,cause I don't have the plallet,but LV should get on it In abit...though the slots may be full...not sure about that though.

Shadelon

Lord of Darkness
Lol hi welcome to the other shop I work at :p
I don't really do winter pokemon,cause I don't have the plallet,but LV should get on it In abit...though the slots may be full...not sure about that though.

LV, who is my fiancee' btw, is at work right now and will not be back until round 7pm Aussie time. That's about midnight Pacific, 2am Eastern.

Wuster

Amour/ADV shipper!
Image- Preferably headshots of Ash and May smiling (Sort of faded though) along with Pikachu and Riolu

Style- Mystery, Love

Text Aura Senses
An Advanceshipping Fic
By Wuster

Colour Preference- Gray, hints of red

Size- Like GalladeRocks banner.

Font- In Da Meat

*So sorry for not using the right forms..*

Last edited:

Mister_SGG

G'day LV, this member would like to request a Pokemon Walker

.::pokémon Walkers::.
Pokémon: Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp, Hydreigon (no trainer)
Which way you want them to walk + forwards
Shiny + No

RED DAWN

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
.::Banners::.
Image http://deadwildroses.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/fractaldesktop.jpg
Style Shiny banner
Text SnugNBouncy's Shinies
Colour Preference whatever works with the background ^^
Size no preference.
Font http://www.dafont.com/akka.font

Shiny pokemon to be put on it: pikachu, bidoof x2, milotic x2, groudon, snubbull, suicune, zigzagoon x2, weavile x2, chansey, farfetch'd, floatzel, sharpedo, nosepass x7, ho-oh, sudowoodo, probopass, charmander, starly x2, regirock, cresselia, uxie, azelf, mesprit, giratina, mareep x2, chimchar, entei, zapdos, articuno, moltres, camerupt x2, celebi, altaria, charizard, arcanine, garchomp, mamoswine, metagross, gliscor, horsea, wartortle, eevee, gyarados, steelix, pichu, bastiodon, cacturne, dustox, starmie, lapras, meowth, porygon, kricketot, ambipom, togepi, gloom, nuzleaf, psyduck, aerodactyl, umbreon, wingull, cyndaquil, forretress

Thanks a lot if you do this for me!! :D

Also, can you PM me if you do the banner? I don't trust myself to keep up with the flood on this thread
Could you please please put them into PokéDex order (so that I don't have to run round the sprite page finding them)
~Thanx LV

Still not meaning to bug you, LV, but...any progress on my banner yet?
Like I told, you I can't make it for you...gomen nesai (sorry)

Pokemon + Ralts
Animated + yes please.
I'll do it when I can.

G'day LV, this member would like to request a Banner.

Image- I was hoping you could make an Advanceshippy Banner, I really like this pic, minus the background.

http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=...6bOpXdpfsO&page=1&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:0

But do whatever you feel is necessary. I'd like Pikachu and Riolu to be included in the banner as well somehow.A zoom in of Ash smiling, as well as May would be nice as well. Actually prefered I guess (Like a headshot of them sorta fading..)
Style- Mysterious, as well as a hint at love. This is for my Advanceshipping Fanfi, Aura Senses. If you need to read it to get the vibe or feel of it you can read it here; http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=489881
Text- Aura Senses
(In smaller Size) A Advanceshipping FanFic
By: Wuster
Colour Preference- Gray, maybe hints of red, blue.
Size- Like the size of your Charmander Example (Or as big as you need it I guess.)
Font- In Da Meat

You seem really amazing, and I'd really love it if you could design this banner for me! Please and thank you!

*Eevee Rox*
Could you please use the right formsm which can been found on the 1st page.

G'day LV, this member would like to request a Pokemon Walker

.::pokémon Walkers::.
Pokémon: Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp, Hydreigon (no trainer)
Which way you want them to walk + forwards
Shiny + No

RED DAWN
I can't do 5th gen's.

G'day LV, this member would like a banner

Image + http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...ftgeO34yJDw&page=1&ndsp=17&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0
Style + Disortion-worldy.
Text + Thou shall not pass.
Colour Preference + Disortion World colors.
Size + Medium size.
Font + Runes, The Elder Scroll.
I don't like that picture of Origin-tina, but I've got a better one in mind....you don't mind if I was to use that one instead?

Poketris79

Legendary Trainer
G'day LV,I would like to request a <Dream World Shiny Recolor>

.::Dream World Shiny Recolors::.
Pokémon+Deoxys

EEVEE ROX.

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
^1stly, go & get ur siggy looked @....as it's too big (or @ least put it into the spoiler tags).
2ndly, I'm also full.....however I've put you on a reserve list.

Status
Not open for further replies.