• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eeveelutions Workshop v3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkDragons

Mega Blastoise
Last edited:

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
^Your Welcome :)
If you want, I can make it into a banner for you....all you'll need to do is to fill out the banner forms.

Wuster

Amour/ADV shipper!
I have re-done my post with the banner request, very sorry I didn't use the proper form!

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
^It's ok.
I also saw that you made the edit (thank you for doing it), I'm just doing some backlog one's before I get onto the one's that ARE on the 1st waiting lists.

TheDarkDragons

Mega Blastoise
^Your Welcome :)
If you want, I can make it into a banner for you....all you'll need to do is to fill out the banner forms.
Oh okay...
G'day LV, this member would like to request a Banner
.::Banners::.
This also includes: TCG, Club, Fizzy Bubbles, Sprites & Shiny's.
Image The Raquaza Recolor you made me
Style A background with dark clouds
Text TheDarkDragons
Colour Preference Grayish
Size Best size, forum legal Please
Font + Monotype Corsivia (It's already loaded onto Paint/Photoshop, I belive)
EEVEE ROX!

Last edited:

Wuster

Amour/ADV shipper!
Oh it's ok, take your time- I won't hassle you :p I understand your probably overloaded with requests, school/work and such so don't stress :)

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
^I don't go to school any more (my last day was on 9/11 (Yep, the same day as THAT happened))....but I do work & I'm also working on cosplays & so on (I buy my cosplays....as I can't sew that well).

Wuster

Amour/ADV shipper!
Oh really? Cool! I'm in hs..Gr.9.. Ugh! But I try to balance hockey, lacrosse, track, school and writing a fanfic..Not as busy as you though, I'm sure!

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Art that has been done so far......plz if it's your request.
COME & PICK IT UP!!!

Wuster: you'll need to get me the renders that you want me to use.
SGG: I can't do 5th gen's....do you want a trainer instead?
: <> :: I'm still doing your one, but I'm going to use a different peice of art for the Origin-tina.
Poketris79: I'm going to be doing your one shortly (as it's a simple recolor).
TheDarkDragons: I'm going to do your banner once I've done Poketris79's recolor.

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Don't worry I haven't gone anywhere. My hours have changed at work, so I can only do requests on the weekends now!
Also I've been sick in bed for the past 3 weeks.
For those who have a dA account & waiting for requests, plese send me a PM (note) for a friendly reminder asking for your request to be done.

ShinyHuntress

My legit shinies ^_^

Here are my legit shinies =) Id like it to be like a nature theme in the background, but have the same style banner as the one you made for shines shinys, (wit the little squares wit the pokemon picture inside). Tehe.
oh wait! can you make the background like umm a misty forest with water and like a suicune in the bottom right corner, or something? =) heres an example: http://anime.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/224340/
Kinda like that or if you can find a cooler one hehe^^
okay lol sory here are my shinies:
clefairy 035
vulpix 37
golbat 042
Golduck 055
Marowak 105
seadra 117
ditto 132
cyndaquil 155
noctowl 164
xatu 178
sudowoodo 185
gligar207
delibird 225
houndoom 229
stantler 234
smeargle 235
raiku 243
suicune 245
swellow 277
gardevoir 282
seviper336
solrock 338
Tropius 357
chimecho 358
absol 359
metagross 376
Cherrim 421
bronzong 437
finneon456
Patrat 504
Liepard 510
woobat 527
swak 539
Sandile 551
Miniccio 572
gothorita575
emolga587
karrablast 588
Frillish 592
shelmet 616
mienfoo 619
Druddigon 621
Gollet 623
bouffalant626
Braviary 628
vullaby629
hydreigon 635

Lugia81

Lugia Master
@shinyhuntress:I'm not sure how active LV is on the serebii forums...I would be happy to do it,but I don't have her template,or rather how she does the grids...Sorry

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
May laptop crashed last Thursday, so I have to get everything that I had once again.
So, I'll do the request on the weekend.

~Kurou

to see you smile
.::Choa's::.
Pokemon +charmander,eevee,tepig,darumaka,suicune,raikou,azelf,vulpix,zorua
Shiny +all shiny
Pose +whatever
PS. is this the screen where it shows all your shinies?

Status
Not open for further replies.