• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eeveelutions

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
As for snorlax who knows.
I believe Snorlax was based on the Panda.

But yeah. The Eeveelutions are obviously based on Fennec Fox (Which are, in a way, Catdogs. Kinda like how Hyenas are Dogcats being more closely related to felines, but have the features common in canines) and different Japanese folklore Monsters. Like Bakeneko/Nekomata and Houkou.

Last edited:

Random Chaos

my hands are bananas
There all the thing the "Evolisons" think cats and dogs were back before they split

zlxq3000

Master Collector
Pretty sure Snorlax is just a bear; Spinda's a panda.

MiniBob

Super Nerd Ben
Eevee: fennec fox
Vaporeon: ...No idea
Jolteon: I always thought of it as catlike
Flareon: No idea
Espeon: Unmistakably cat
Umbreon: fox
Leafeon: Fox/cat mix
Glaceon: no idea

Arufa

Alpha Trainer
I know last post was 2009, but I just want to get this in:
All are foxes. There is just one thing that people seem to not notice, but it's that cats are sorta flabby-ish in the back. The eeveelutions tend to be a bit slim, having a canine shape, rather than the feline shape people seem to think they have. The only feline things I see are the slightly short faces and maybe espeons' tail. I have seen nothing else feline about them. I cannot call them dogs or wolves either, as wolves have a different build (mainly on the head) altogether, dogs don't seem to match them either.
Eevee: fox
Vaporeon: fox with traits of the water type
flareon: fox with traits of the fire type
jolteon: fox with traits of the electric type
umbreon: fox with traits of the dark type
Espeon: fox with traits of the psychic type
leafeon: fox with traits of the grass type
glaceon: fox with traits of the ice type