1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by noobers, Nov 6, 2011.

1. noobers

noobers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

2. NimhShambler

NimhShambler Fighting Type Prof.

Cannot wait. I've pre-ordered...months ago, actually. Gonna buy it, Silent Hill: Downpour, and WoW Cataclysm (so I can FINALLY play my Goblins and my Wogren).

Pretty much, when Skyrim comes out, I will be completely useless.

3. Dread Advocate

Dread Advocate †Stay Metal†

I'm ecstatic about Skyrim. Sadly, I have to wait until Christmas to play it. But that doesn't hinder my excitement for it one bit.

And let's not forget the live action trailer.

4. iCakeify

iCakeify Luxray Fanboy

Skyrim is one of the reasons I want to get a new computer.

5. 2D Thom

2D Thom Im a tombsone

Whats your build? Bad CPU? not great graphics chip. hell, my comuter cant even hander Plants vs. Zombies, but it can handel mincraft... only if somthing els isnt running also.

Skyrim seems to be a great big deal around the gaming parts of the internet, hell, when my mom comes back from work in a taxi, theres an ad for the game...ive never played the elder scrolls series or intend to, but this game will be a big deal...

6. Slick

Slick Banned

Oh you~

Anyway, not buying. Might
    pirate
    eventually. I don't really like the Elder Scrolls, despite having Morrowind and Oblivion sitting right next to me at this current moment.

7. Kabutopzilla

Kabutopzilla En Prócsem

I have it all paid-for up on Steam, and will have my cousin install it the day it comes out.

It's my most anticipated game this year with Batman and ACR as close runner-ups.

8. Slick

Slick Banned

Steam won't let you pre-load it?

9. TheWatersGreatGuardian

TheWatersGreatGuardian Legendary Trainer

Considering I put over 200 hours into Oblivion, yeah, I think I am getting Skyrim :p

10. Kabutopzilla

Kabutopzilla En Prócsem

Nope. But I keep checking everyday just in case.

11. noobers

noobers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

They usually do pre-loads for big anticipated games like Skyrim and MW3 to relieve server tension on the release day. Then you can just decrypt the files. Expect a pre-load tomorrow or Wednesday.

12. Night Shadow

Night Shadow BRRAAP BRRAAP

13. Shneak

Shneak totem lurantis is the hardest boss

This is like, the 6th topic this year. Let's keep it active.

I had a loving dream about Skyrim last night for some reason, and I woke up with my hype level off the charts.

14. Night Shadow

it's more relevant now than it was months ago.

15. TheWatersGreatGuardian

TheWatersGreatGuardian Legendary Trainer

So you could have just dug up the old thread

16. Night Shadow

Does it really matter at this point. Besides, sometimes it's nice to start off with clean slate.

17. Hypno12

Hypno12 Looking at Dartfrogs

I can't wait to play it my brothers getting it during the Midnight release.

18. Charizardfan900

Charizardfan900 Charizard King!

I am pumped for this. This game. plus Batman and Uncharted 3 will make my life heaven. The graphics look amazing, the combat seems cool and the ideas are imaginitive. Ut has aproimatly 300 hours of gameplay! That is 12 and a half days! Plus replayabilty for every time it will be a different story and different ways to play!

19. Shneak

Shneak totem lurantis is the hardest boss

Anyone know if GameStop will let me buy this game if I'm under 18?

20. noobers

noobers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Some employees ask for ID, others don't. If this is a problem, you should've just ordered it on Amazon. No tax, too.