• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Zweihander Nemesis

Not too old for Poke
The Argonians in oblivion were the only race that didn't look like a complete joke imo.

If you took time anyone can look ok. But with mods...well that just changes everything pretty much, hot anime lookalikes anyone?

I think Argonians were balaenced simply because besides water breathing and disease/poison immunity they had no other great skills. other races benefited more from certain skills and would always be better than Argonians with them. But I don't really care about race stats i'm more for aesthetics anyways. Makes you feel more immersive. Like make a Nord mage or a Breton Warrior lol.

Last edited:

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
If you took time anyone can look ok. But with mods...well that just changes everything pretty much, hot anime lookalikes anyone?

I think Argonians were balaenced simply because besides water breathing and disease/poison immunity they had no other great skills. other races benefited more from certain skills and would always be better than Argonians with them. But I don't really care about race stats i'm more for aesthetics anyways. Makes you feel more immersive. Like make a Nord mage or a Breton Warrior lol.

I play on 360, so mods aren't there for me. I was never really good at using mods anyways.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I've seen some good gameplay videos around the internet.

Anyone know about the story? I just know of the basic summary. Do we have to kill all the dragons to 'complete' it?

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
I've seen some good gameplay videos around the internet.

Anyone know about the story? I just know of the basic summary. Do we have to kill all the dragons to 'complete' it?

Something along those lines. Akatosh is the Dragon God of creation, Alduin is basically his Evil alter-ego, his name means "World-Eater."

You are trying to stop Alduin

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
You can mod certain 360 games, they are only simple stat/equipment editing mods, nothing on the scale you can do on a PC, but it is possible.

Considering I put over 200 hours into an unmodded oblivion, I don't think I need mods..

11DBHK

Banned
Argonians were unbelievably cheap in Oblivion (though they were much more balanced in Morrowind); well-balanced stats slightly leaning towards stealthy skills, inherent water breathing, high resistance to disease and immunity to poison, and virtually no significant weakness whatsoever. But they're reptilian, so they will always be my favorite race.

Like in Oblivion, I'm going to play as an Argonian, make my own class (if it's still possible), and become the best at everything (in Oblivion, my character is the leader of all major joinable guilds/factions).

argonians aren't really cheap. most NPCs aren't smart enough to use poison
there's a very small chance to catch diseases and when you do get one, you can just use cure disease spell or a potion. so resistances while nice to have, aren't that great. water breathing can be gained by any race via a spell or cheap ring. the skillset is based for a stealth based character, clearly. they're like wood elves just cooler looking.

BRETONS are ****ing cheap. that resist magic ability can be abused way too easily.

Last edited:

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
argonians aren't really cheap. most NPCs aren't smart enough to use poison
there's a very small chance to catch diseases and when you do get one, you can just use cure disease spell or a potion. so resistances while nice to have, aren't that great. water breathing can be gained by any race via a spell or cheap ring. the skillset is based for a stealth based character, clearly. they're like wood elves just cooler looking.

BRETONS are ****ing cheap. that resist magic ability can be abused way too easily.

The only time I found the Argonian poison resistance useful were trap rooms in ruins. Other than that they really don't have any useful race skills. I still use them because I love the look though

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Yep. 96 out of 52 reviews for the 360. 93 out of 12 reviews for PS3 (wtf?). 96 out of 5 reviews for PC.

I'm prepared to lose my life to this game, hopefully tomorrow.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Already said if I get this game I'm gonna pirate it. lolololololol

Buying MW3 and pirating Skyrim? why.jpg

Anyway, looks like I'll be picking up Skyrim sometime this weekend, hopefully tomorrow. Judging from the reviews I've read and some fan comments, this game will be taking up most of my free time for the next few weeks.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
After a week of deciding whether or not to get it, I'm going to get it for the midnight release. Hope it's good.

Magnegross

peepee ding dong
I think Oblivion broke this series for me. Don't get me wrong; the game wasn't bad, but it just made me lose interest in the Elder Scrolls-type RPG after feeding 300 hours into it. The only RPG I'll be playing is World of Warcraft, until I decide that I really want Skyrim, but right now, I'm disinterested.