• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
I think Oblivion broke this series for me. Don't get me wrong; the game wasn't bad, but it just made me lose interest in the Elder Scrolls-type RPG after feeding 300 hours into it. The only RPG I'll be playing is World of Warcraft, until I decide that I really want Skyrim, but right now, I'm disinterested.

I've played about 2 hours of skyrim. Can't put it down. the NPCs are so much more lively, and they look awesome. There are children too.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
I've played about 2 hours of skyrim. Can't put it down. the NPCs are so much more lively, and they look awesome. There are children too.

There is something wrong about the last part of your post, just the way you worded it.

Anyways I plan on getting the game sometime in late 2012, simply don't have money right now for Skyrim and plus too many games come out in early 2012. Vita is gonna burn a hole in my wallet. T_T

That said I really look forward to the PC version and the mod they will have when I finally get the game. :D

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Good god, I underestimated this game. My GameStop ran out of copies by 1pm. Now I have to wait until tomorrow.

FroTW

*** gladio et sale
No lie, I pretty much spent 80% of today playing that game. It is a HUGE improvement over Oblivion. The crafting alone has me hooked although I've always been a sucker for smithing. One thing you should know is that this game is much closer to the Fallout series than it is Oblivion (aside from the obvious stuff of course)

and why is that? The gamestops around my area are some of my favorite stores

Not like Gamestop is trying to create a monopoly in the market or anything...:u

Anyways.
My 360 is done. It's just a DVD player now. I'm trading in my games to the locally owned game store tomorrow, along with my controllers and other fun stuff. It's extremely depressing.

So, I got the PC version today and OH MY GOD I'M IN LOVE.
So much love.
I've gotten killed countless times. But I don't care.
Because I'm having so much fun.

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
Not like Gamestop is trying to create a monopoly in the market or anything...:u

Anyways.
My 360 is done. It's just a DVD player now. I'm trading in my games to the locally owned game store tomorrow, along with my controllers and other fun stuff. It's extremely depressing.

So, I got the PC version today and OH MY GOD I'M IN LOVE.
So much love.
I've gotten killed countless times. But I don't care.
Because I'm having so much fun.

I have noticed skyrim is a lot harder than oblivion. Can't control leveling like you could in oblivion to make an uber character. My first character was a failure by level 10 because lockpicking and pickpocket cause you to level, I did that a lot. Started over with a focus on magic and it is getting better.