• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy
Skyrim is one of the reasons I want to get a new computer.

2D Thom

Im a tombsone
Skyrim is one of the reasons I want to get a new computer.

Whats your build? Bad CPU? not great graphics chip. hell, my comuter cant even hander Plants vs. Zombies, but it can handel mincraft... only if somthing els isnt running also.

Skyrim seems to be a great big deal around the gaming parts of the internet, hell, when my mom comes back from work in a taxi, theres an ad for the game...ive never played the elder scrolls series or intend to, but this game will be a big deal...

Slick

Banned
Skyrim, the new card game from the Minecraft people, will be out in five days.
Oh you~

Anyway, not buying. Might
pirate
eventually. I don't really like the Elder Scrolls, despite having Morrowind and Oblivion sitting right next to me at this current moment.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
They usually do pre-loads for big anticipated games like Skyrim and MW3 to relieve server tension on the release day. Then you can just decrypt the files. Expect a pre-load tomorrow or Wednesday.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
This is like, the 6th topic this year. Let's keep it active.

I had a loving dream about Skyrim last night for some reason, and I woke up with my hype level off the charts.

Charizardfan900

Charizard King!
I am pumped for this. This game. plus Batman and Uncharted 3 will make my life heaven. The graphics look amazing, the combat seems cool and the ideas are imaginitive. Ut has aproimatly 300 hours of gameplay! That is 12 and a half days! Plus replayabilty for every time it will be a different story and different ways to play!

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Anyone know if GameStop will let me buy this game if I'm under 18?

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Some employees ask for ID, others don't. If this is a problem, you should've just ordered it on Amazon. No tax, too.