• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Some employees ask for ID, others don't. If this is a problem, you should've just ordered it on Amazon. No tax, too.

I'm planning to do a trade-in thing. Two games that I don't use any more gets you $50 off any game that's more than $50. So I'm basically paying $10.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
The pre-load is up on Steam for you PC folks. The PC version requires Steam, so if you're going retail and you get an early copy, you can either download it now or just install it.

Zweihander Nemesis

Not too old for Poke
Male Argonian Warrior is probably going to my first character. I like to create backstories for my characters/personalities, even if the RP in TES hasn't been the greatest. He's your archetypical anti-hero badass, just how i like it.

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
Male Argonian Warrior is probably going to my first character. I like to create backstories for my characters/personalities, even if the RP in TES hasn't been the greatest. He's your archetypical anti-hero badass, just how i like it.

Whoooo, a fellow Lizard lover :D

Bro fist!

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
My first playthrough in Oblivion was a Nord Female Battlemage, considering Nord can't use magic for crap that was a bad idea.

But Argonians just look so damn awesome in this game I can't wait to play. Friday, I lose my whole concept of life.

The Argonians in oblivion were the only race that didn't look like a complete joke imo.

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
And i guess the Bretons were chopped liver, then?
50% resistance to magick is nothing to sneeze at. 100% if you can manage to dig up a mundane ring.

I said, didn't "look like" a joke ;) All the human races looked like balloon characters, and the Kahjiit (sp?) looked to disproportionate for me.

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
Originally Posted by Jolteon91
Wait, Skyrim is 18+ in America? It's only 15+ in Australia.

This is one of those rare exceptions where the ESRB overreacts more that the ACB about a game's contents.

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
Argonians were unbelievably cheap in Oblivion (though they were much more balanced in Morrowind); well-balanced stats slightly leaning towards stealthy skills, inherent water breathing, high resistance to disease and immunity to poison, and virtually no significant weakness whatsoever. But they're reptilian, so they will always be my favorite race.

Like in Oblivion, I'm going to play as an Argonian, make my own class (if it's still possible), and become the best at everything (in Oblivion, my character is the leader of all major joinable guilds/factions).

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
Argonians were unbelievably cheap in Oblivion (though they were much more balanced in Morrowind); well-balanced stats slightly leaning towards stealthy skills, inherent water breathing, high resistance to disease and immunity to poison, and virtually no significant weakness whatsoever. But they're reptilian, so they will always be my favorite race.

Like in Oblivion, I'm going to play as an Argonian, make my own class (if it's still possible), and become the best at everything (in Oblivion, my character is the leader of all major joinable guilds/factions).

This is why I would play them if they were the worst race. I am pretty much a beast race only guy. Only ever played Argonian though because the Khajiit looked silly in oblivion.

Have you seen an argonian vampire on oblivion? -shivers-