• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
I have an Argonian mage/thief/warrior/blacksmith/alchemist/enchanter/lockpicker named Ne'Ut Ikto. He is also the Arch-Mage and Head Thief, and married to a female Argonian named Shahvee.

He is level 37 and still has not met Esbern, which should be indicative of how far he is in the main quest.

But I think everyone who hit level 25-30 will agree with him when he shouts GODDAMN FALMER. I know I do; those guys look like douchebags.

Seriously, though. I used to be giddy when I found a dungeon, as that meant a new place to explore. Now when I find a dungeon, I think "Is this a Falmer hive? I pray to GOD it's not another f**king Falmer hive."

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Seriously, though. I used to be giddy when I found a dungeon, as that meant a new place to explore. Now when I find a dungeon, I think "Is this a Falmer hive? I pray to GOD it's not another f**king Falmer hive."

Oh my god, this is me. Seriously, screw those damn things and their OHKO gang murders.

cookies kill you

Like a boss
yes i am very content with my day 2 of skyrim took out 3 giants and 2 dragons and bought one house

tomorrow im going to need to upgrade my house and also go to the graybeards

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
^ I'm pretty much as far into the game as you. Just bought Breezehome in Whiterun, and I plan to climb the 7,000 steps to the Greybeards tomorrow.

I'll probably bring Lydia with me, although I don't find companions that useful compared to Fallout 3 and New Vegas. At least companions like ED-E have ranged attacks so they can stay out of your way. Still, she sure can carry my burdens (and by burdens I mean dragon bones)

Phantom champion Z

Right now I'm on my way to dealing with the graybeards aswell, but to be honest I'm really not enjoying the game. It feels overly cheap, clumsy, glitchy , boring. I'm level five or six and playing on adept so if I'm under leveled that would explain difficulty. I want to enjoy the game what am I missing?

Mister_SGG

Right now I'm on my way to dealing with the graybeards aswell, but to be honest I'm really not enjoying the game. It feels overly cheap, clumsy, glitchy , boring. I'm level five or six and playing on adept so if I'm under leveled that would explain difficulty. I want to enjoy the game what am I missing?

I don't know what to tell you, other than it's just probably not your game.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨

You're still relatively early in the game. Maybe try some side questlines?

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Hey, I'm finally joining the club! I just got The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection yesterday, but haven't opened Skyrim yet because I know it's a big game and that the first few hours will be very overwhelming (in addition to just having got Skyrim, this will also be my first ES game I have). Anybody can give me a few advices on how to take the game slow and easy? Fallout 3 gave me way too much option, and kinda got bored with it in just 2-3 hours because there was no clear path I had to take. I also got stuck for saving in a town where everybody hated me and started killing me, and I don't want this to happen to my Skyrim experience.

Btw, anyone know a good race? I really want to be as the human cheeta/leopard thing (no, I'm not a furry! It just looks cool), but I don't know if that's a good class. I also want to be able to breathe underwater, but from what I've seen in a walkthrough, there's only one class with that ability, and I don't like the design of that said race.

Mister_SGG

Anybody can give me a few advices on how to take the game slow and easy? Fallout 3 gave me way too much option, and kinda got bored with it in just 2-3 hours because there was no clear path I had to take. I also got stuck for saving in a town where everybody hated me and started killing me, and I don't want this to happen to my Skyrim experience.

Don't steal in heavily populated areas.

Don't kill chickens.

Don't kill someone unless they attack you.

Do be a badass and pick the Argonian like me

mockingjay

swift and lol
Anyone else played on Master difficulty without knowing?

I've also had to set my audio settings really low to be able to get the game running.

Last edited:

archeopsdan

Well im quite early into Skyrim but im playing as a High Elf at level 11, but i have become a vampire due to being attacked by them...

This actually seems to be quite useful if anything due to some of the powers you can have but you are weaker to fire by 25% while resisting frost also by 25%. Also i have gained extra magic like vampiric drain which drain health from opponents.
Sadly you lack the ability to recover your health, stamina and magicka by without items/spells due to blood boiling in the sunlight.

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
You know what I mean.

You are good. Patch 1.3 fixed just about everything for me, including the texture installation problem.
-------------------------
Saw a post about vampires and just want to say, WEREWOLVES RULE!
I got a level 44 Argonian mage named Dilophus. Kicks butt on expert.