• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Electrike Company (510)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Worst. Filler. In. Sinnoh. Ever. I mean that very seriously. This episode wasn't very fun at all, especially since they chose a boring Generation 3 Pokemon like Electrike to showcase rather than a new Pokemon or something with a little more bit in it. The plot didn't really interest me as a result. I really hope this is a once in a lifetime thing. 2/10.

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Electrike was very shy, but eventualy it was brave enough.

And i loved that Pachirisu got some screentime.

6/10

KGB13

Man of Mystery
This episode was alright. Outside of Electrike training nothing else really happened. But I'm glad Manectric made an appearance because I like it.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I don't think it was a really bad episode. I liked how James and Meowth was taunting Electrike and Ash was like "I am getting out of here!"
I think this is the second time Jessie tried to do something on her own like this (The other one being when Misty captured Poliwag, James and Meowth didn't want to attack them because Misty helped them). It was nice to see Electrike evolve as well.

saar

Shiny Flygon
I don't like this episode either. Except from the training, I think the only part was Electrike's evolution.
As for Manectric - its voice was just awful.:(

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
I did not like James and Meowth turning on Jessie...

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool to see an Elektrike again. It was funny when Ash and TR in suits with a Target on the back, and moved around trying to get Elektrike to be able to be on target with its Thunderbolt Attack. It was a cool way of training, charging up with Charge and then Being able to direct its Thunderbolt attack. It was cool for Elektrike to evolve into a Manectric and pass the test. It was funny during the motto when the music stopped every time James' line came up.

31/100

Blessed

Not the best filler episode, aside from a few good moments from James and Meowth.The same plot still being rehashed to death is what made this episode bad in general. I thought it was going to be focused on Brock. What a shame to be honest. Considering Jaco was a breeder, Brock should have stepped up to the plate instead of Ash hogging all the limelight again.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I felt really bad for Ash being constantly zapped here, and I found Electrike to be too unappealing physically to be interesting tbh. I liked that Dawn's Pachirisu was used during target practice though and I liked seeing TR's Magikarp submarine again as well as James and Meowth helping Electrike. Jessie going solo against Manectric near the end was great as well.

probably sound like a broken record at this point, but it's nice to see TR working with Ash and his friends every so often.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Ha ha I felt kind of bad for Ash when Electrike zapped him and when Pachirisu did it as well during target practice, plus I liked how Brock groomed Electrike. It was cool how Meowth and James switched sides too.

So strange that Electrike was the star here instead of a Sinnoh Electric Pokemon like Luxio, which needed a debut. But Electrike was kawaii anyway. :)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
So strange that Electrike was the star here instead of a Sinnoh Electric Pokemon like Luxio, which needed a debut.

My best guess is that Electrike was focused on instead of a Gen 4 electric species due to how Electrike received little screentime in Hoenn. But seeing Luxio would've been my preference as well.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Eh, there wasn't much to say about this episode. It was kinda funny when Ash and James ran around with targets on the back of their jackets I guess. It was also cool to see a Manectric again, but that's it.

Alloutℯ

Banned
This wasn't a bad episode, it was just more about the humor than most Pokemon episodes. And it was nice to see James and Meowth help out even though it seemed very random.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I'll admit, it was puzzling to see a Houen species like Rakurai receive so much attention in a Shinou saga episode, but I didn't mind. I appreciated how Takeshi gave Yuusuke advice on how to groom Rakurai, and Satoshi, Nyasu, and Kojirou being moving targets was humorous. I also thought that Musashi being the villain alone was a fresh change of pace.

Daizy

I call you honey
It was a nice filler and one of those rare episodes were Brock gets to do it's stuff. It could be just me, but this episode for some reason felt a bit short somehow.

Leonhart

Imagineer
While Nyasu and Kojirou feeling sympathetic toward Rakurai was amusing, it seemed kind of contrived since they had met much more pitiful Pokemon in the past without caring about their dilemmas.