• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Electrike Company (510)

Zamin

I am really shocked by a lot of the comments here. I really enjoyed the episode. I think it was nice to see James and Meowth actually being good guys, it was nice to see them in that role. I also liked Manectric's voice, I thought it was cool. Overall, it was an interesting episode and I enjoyed watching it.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Zamin said:
I am really shocked by a lot of the comments here. I really enjoyed the episode. I think it was nice to see James and Meowth actually being good guys, it was nice to see them in that role. I also liked Manectric's voice, I thought it was cool. Overall, it was an interesting episode and I enjoyed watching it.

I guess that a lot of viewers just didn't think that a filler episode about a Houen Pokemon in Shinou was really worth it, and even though I did like some of the funnier moments here, I found the whole Rakurai subplot about getting it to evolve into a Livolt to be uninteresting as a whole. It needed something extra to make it all come together, such as a Gen IV Pokemon debut.