• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Elemental Trinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
username:Shiny_Entei
nickname:aidz (with a z lol)
How often do you log onto serebii?jus started but will be about twice a day
which division do you want to join?fire
How much battling experience do you have:im alright not too bad
referrer:L2thaZ
my favourite song: john lil wayne probably got lots

welcome to the clan, but i cant accept you into clan, not my division, someone prob will soon.

TerraWolf

Banned
username:Shiny_Entei
nickname:aidz (with a z lol)
How often do you log onto serebii?jus started but will be about twice a day
which division do you want to join?fire
How much battling experience do you have:im alright not too bad
referrer:L2thaZ
my favourite song: john lil wayne probably got lots

welcome to the clan *is co-leader of said division*

Sevans

Battle Subway Boss
Hey everyone. I'm activity posting because the clan is sorta slowing down.
At least the thread is. The xat is fine I think.
Also, I think that in the first post on the Member's list, we should split the list into the three different divisions' lists.
As in Water Division Members
Fire Division Members
And Grass Division Members

Also, I'll post it here now, but does anyone know if there's a specific place I can make a thread to post this thing I made on excel?

It has IV, EV, Stat, Coverage, and Synergy Calculators, a mini-Pokédex, and a Type Chart with all real type combos.
Here's the link; http://www.mediafire.com/?hhlmhnf7yt8nq6i

Last edited:

iwillHM01you

username:iwillHM01you
nickname:HM
How often do you log onto serebii? I just started but I've been spending about 2 hours each day
which division do you want to join? water;489;
How much battling experience do you have: A lot of friendly battles and I've EV trained a few pokémon
referrer: nobody
favorite song: "The Faster the Treadmill"- I Fight Dragons

Sevans

Battle Subway Boss
Beat 03Juice 2x. ggs
Not sure what rank he is.
Assuming rank lower than me cause He's not on page one of Thread (said he was in TET though...)
+100EP

L2thaZ

Pokemaster
hay guys ill be leaving the clan soon...gonna be busy with studies hopefully you guys wont mind if i visit the Xat once in a while :)

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
hay guys ill be leaving the clan soon...gonna be busy with studies hopefully you guys wont mind if i visit the Xat once in a while :)

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sevans

Battle Subway Boss
CMON EVERYONE!!! WHEN DID THIS CLAN BECOME SOOO INACTIVE?

I joined, on page like 80. Sometime probably 3-4 months ago. Pages 100-110 were filled in like, 2 days, but now no one is posting. LETS GET ACTIVE GUYS!!

Or I'll have to find another clan...
And I don't really wanna do that.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
i am leaving sorry

i never did much but good luck anyway hopefully i meet use in a tourney or even a clan war because use have strong players i want to battle :)

also good luck in your tourney battle with game master :)

zac4564

I'm legally blind
Sorry guys for not being active I kinda got bored of Pokemon but I'm back now and I'm gonna be as active as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.