• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Elementalists Discussion Thread

Tangeh

It shouldn't matter too much given this RP isn't extremely active. If my character is needed somewhere then I should have time in the evening, but feel free to powerplay as necessary if you feel I'm not fast enough lol.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Once a week is the pace I'm hoping for from everyone.
BTW, check out my sig.
Also, might I mention that the three pokemon are actually correlated to the chain of command in the Hurricane's Army? Aegislash's shield is common grunt, Haxorus jaws are worn by the squad commanders of his army. The higher-ups such as his research team and generals don't have to wear a mask, but some get their own. Spiritomb is for the Hurricane himself only.
The Hurricane's story can also be related to Spiritomb's in a few ways.

Tangeh

You confused Charm with my character, Iris. Iris is OK to walk, anyways. It was just Harris who was unconscious.

Titan500

Solar Panels
This was also a Pokémon RPG?

I never noticed because it wasn't really mentioned in the Sign Up, ahaha.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
You confused Charm with my character, Iris. Iris is OK to walk, anyways. It was just Harris who was unconscious.
Ack, sorry.
*Clicks edit button*
No, it's not technically a pokemon RPG, I just thought it would be fun if the code names were pokemon references, along with the masks. This is, after all, a pokemon forum.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Ah.

It did seem quite out of place though.

Does Pokémon exist in this universe?

Titan500

Solar Panels
That does make everything the Hurricane's forces is spouting seem rather ridiculous.

Hard to take an organisation seriously when they make Pokémon references of all things.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
We will not be ignored. We like pokemon and that is that. I think using a theme like that would simple attract attention. And copyright infringements

Titan500

Solar Panels
Still seems incredibly out of place though.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Eh, I just want them to have a codeword, and I had no idea what to do. "Lightningrod formation" would give it away, so I just gave it the pokemon equivalents. To non-pokemon people, it would make no sense at all, making their strategy totally unknown.

Milennin

*hugs Absol*
I like it. It's not like the RP is super mega serious anyway, considering the things that have been happening in it so far.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
OK, so the RP is going slowly, which is mostly my fault for being so busy with school.
Therefore...
Co-owner Wanted!
Whoever signs up will be informed of the plot I have planned, and will be responsible for posting once a week when I can't do it. I'll give you where I want the RP to end up after the post, you could do what you want for the main body of the post. I already have someone planned, but on another note, could someone please post on the main thread? Tomorrow I'm VMing anyone who doesn't post.

Titan500

Solar Panels
I would try to post, but there's little that can actually be done with Elianne, really. Your post doesn't really allow for any ...

Where is this tent, exactly?

Tangeh

I'll make an attempt at a post... I was waiting for somebody else to post first but I don't think it's gonna happen for me lol.

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
I'm still waiting for Harris to come to because he really used up a lot of energy in that last fight. POST AWAY OTHER PEOPLE

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Where is this tent, exactly?
I imagined it in the battlefield, but far back from the main line of fighters, close to the gates of the camp.
But it probably doesn't matter with what I'm going to post today.
The Hurricane has Nik. He has no reason to continue fighting.
But something else huge happens... this segment is going to follow Nik as he is taken to the Tower. (The top of which looks like the Odd Keystone.)