• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Elementalists Discussion Thread

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
same here. Can we just move the plot on a bit?

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Well my plans were actually foiled by my last post, I won't tell you why, but now I'm having writer's block of how to get around it.

Titan500

Solar Panels
You know, I've been wondering:

How exactly do Elementalists train anyway?

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
You know, I've been wondering:

How exactly do Elementalists train anyway?
Very basically, they find a teacher who knows their elements and teaches them how to use certain techniques. Under the teacher's watch, the techniques they already know will be perfected and become stronger. One of the things that most teachers do as the link from beginner (which is what every Chosen One but Jackson is now) to intermediate, is to make them create their own weapon using their elemental skills. For example, a Fire/Military elementalist could produce a specialized Flamethrower that could shoot grenades and smoke, for example, something that normally can't be done without the usage of a lot more energy.
I've been quagmired by school, but tonight I really hope I'll post.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Fascinating.

By the way, if you need any help, shoot me a PM.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
I know that I can trust you guys. :)
I did half of my post yesterday, so tonight shoulddd be the night. Expect the battle to end.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
awesome should I send out a quick pm to all the players reminding the to get their posts in?

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
I sent the pms out...lets get this rp back off the ground people!!!

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
You guys realize Harris is still out cold, right?

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
Indeed. In that last fight, he was already on his last legs when he punched that guy, so I think that realistically, he won't be back in action for a while at least (not a cop out, I swear)

Milennin

*hugs Absol*
Honestly the reason I haven't been posting is because we haven't gotten a new mission statement, and as someone playing his first RP I don't really want to risk messing things up by doing stupid stuff.=/ I'm still up for it if this becomes active again like before, as long as I get some direction as to what I should be doing next.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Honestly the reason I haven't been posting is because we haven't gotten a new mission statement, and as someone playing his first RP I don't really want to risk messing things up by doing stupid stuff.=/ I'm still up for it if this becomes active again like before, as long as I get some direction as to what I should be doing next.

Sometimes, there's no real need to have a direct mission. Interact with other players, get in some more character building.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
I light charms head on fire...You could have your people move to join her.