• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Elementalists

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Elementalists_zpsd67e2fbc.png

Special thanks to Sworn Metalhead of Dædric Design ✠

It was said that the Elementalists lived in the hidden places, that only those of power could find them. Most of the time, the Elementalists found them. They had powers, of the sort that should not be revealed to humans. Each Elementalist focused upon a special set of skills. These skills, called Elements, were based on worldly powers, and could change and evolve over time. For example, nowadays the Element of Military exists, taking control of guns and using them nearly unconsciously. At the dawn of the age of Elementalists, this Element did not exist.

In the early days of Ireland, the homeland of the Elementalists, they were banished from society for being different. When they tried to make a peaceful reunion with the Common Folk, they burned down their villages and homes, and chased them off the island. It was said that the elder of that time was a Water Elementalist, so he made them able to breathe underwater for as long as he could, and they fled across the ocean, to the Americas. The effort was so massive that the elder died. According to an old tale, there was another village of Elementalists that remained in Europe. All search attempts trying to find that group have failed.

In more recent times, the Elementalists have learned from their mistakes, and swiftly take those who have Elemental abilities to a camp. There are small outpost camps that stay on the lookout for new Elementalists. From there, they are taken to the main camp, location unknown, in order to learn and keep the race of Elementalists secret. If the Elementalists were revealed, it would most likely cause a new World War. But there are some whose goal is just that…

Items that are used in order to boost the power of an Elementalist are called Elemental Relics. Almost all of these Relics were created long before history. Some were created to help defeat the powers of evil. Some were not created by humans at all, and grow in ancient Elemental temples. Some are inhabited by rouge spirits, and these Relics cause all of the problems in the Elemental world, the world hidden from the Common Folk. Of each of these three categories, there is a Relic which provides substantially more power. There are the Four Spheres of Lux, the Bush of Potentia, and the Glove of Infernum.

Recently a person has risen to power in the Elemental world, and having obtained the Glove of Infernum now plans to start a world war and take over with their army. Their identity is unknown, and they are only called “The Hurricane” due to their immense Storm ability. They have built a hidden tower nearby to the secret base of the Elementalists, and their army is growing. The Hurricane is now searching for the Four Spheres of Lux and the Bush of Potentia in hopes of becoming the most powerful person in the world. His tower is constantly protected by a harsh hurricane, which expands as The Hurricane’s power grows.

Now, a prophecy has come forth from the Chief Elder. Several kids of thirteen years of age, or the chosen ones, are unable to be defeated in combat by the hand of another. The one exception is a young adult named Jackson, who is eighteen. He is also one of the chosen ones. The prophecy says that the chosen ones will bring peace and prosperity to the world, but not all of them will live to see it happen. The chosen ones are marked with a blue triangular bruise on their left heel. The searchers have already found two others besides Jackson, whose name is Nik. Jackson’s little brother Phil is also one of the chosen ones.

Jackson
Base Camp

Jackson walks up purposefully to the secret front gate. He looks behind him to make sure the others are keeping up, and they are a distance back. He sighs, then yells "Catch up! You're almost there!"
Jackson waits for a response, and hears a tired voice say "Will there be beds there?"
"Yes," he replies.
"Fresh water? Food? Foot massages?"
"Yes, yes, and, uh, yes."
Suddenly one of them drastically increases his pace. Jackson looks with amazement as Nik rushes up, then stops and breathes heavily. "The sooner... the better... water..." He continues to breathe heavily. "Let's... go..."
"I guess the element of ninja does make you go really fast. I've only met a few ninja elementalists..." Jackson says thoughtfully. He then turns around toward the gate and knocks. "New recruits! Specially ordered with triangular bruises! It's Jackson! Open up!"
The thick wall of trees in front of them give way as Phil laboriously climbs the hill, calling for them to wait.
"This is taking too long," Jackson says. He then closes his eyes and teaches his hand out in Phil's direction. It begins to glow purple as he concentrates for a second, then he makes a grabbing motion. Phil flies into the air. He then brings his hand closer to his chest, and Phil flies rapidly to him. Once Jackson's hand reaches his chest, Phil stops right in front of him, and he dispels the energy. The other two look at him in awe.
"You'll learn what I just did in the camp, as well as how to use your own powers," he says simply. Jackson turns and walks into the cavern that opened up. "Half of the camp is underground, half is above. The part that is above is completely hidden."
Suddenly they notice someone coming down the corridor. As he came closer, they realized that he was floating. The man reaches them, and the first thing that they noticed was his beard, which was wrapped about him in various places so that it wouldn't drag. "Welcome to Hogwarts the Base Camp of the Elementalists. I," he says with a flourish, "am the Chief Elder." Once more, Nik and Phil are in awe.
"Always have to make a grand entrance, don't you?" Jackson says sourly.
"No matter," he replied, "but where are the others?"
"Most of them have been picked up. They are coming here now."
"How many?"
"Seven so far, including us."
"This is not enough. There must be more!"
"Sir, I believe some of them are late with their sign-up yet to be found."
The Chief Elder sighs. "I just hope that they all get here safely before the Hurricane's men get to them."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOUR MISSION: Get to base camp.

Last edited:

Titan500

Solar Panels
Elianne Theodosia
En route to Base Camp

The arduous climb up the hill reminds her of home. New Zealand possessed a rather rugged and mountainous landscape, one that Elianne fondly remembered from the holidays she spent out in the countryside with her family. She had familiarised herself with the rolling plains, lazing in the grass as the clouds slowly crossed the sky overhead. While the earth below her was of a foreign land, of a continent so new to her, the thirteen year old girl took comfort in even the slightest similarities. They were not the same hills, but their effect on her was the same.

"Oi kid, stop daydreaming. We're nearly there."

Elianne looked forth at her guide's back. To be honest, the girl had not expected there to be an entire society of people like her, hidden away from those without powers. From the vague answers she had received from her questionings, it appeared that incompatibilities with the rest of the world had forced them into hiding. She wondered if she would allowed to tell her parents about her newfound powers. A surge of homesickness struck her. Was she going to be isolated from her family in this base camp, never to return? Did they know she was gone? Why did she even follow her guide anyway?

It was clear that she could have called the police on this suspicious person. How could she know that it was not simply a scam, an attempt at falsely leading gullible people like her (how did she fall for it) into their clutches. Just because she had powers and they did as well did not meant their intentions could be well-meaning. But it was too late now. The "base" of these people was near, and there she would find out the truth.

She found herself at a wall of stone, one that her traveling companion was quietly tapping. Was it really so close? Elianne look towards her bland-looking guide again. It seemed as if he had really meant it when he stated that the base camp was "nearly there". The moment of truth had arrived. Here, she would either be taught how to use her powers, or something more nefarious would occur. Hopefully the first, but if it was the later ...

I'm a good runner, she reassured herself. I'll just have to run as fast as possible.

The rocks ahead parted, and the cavern was revealed.

Milennin

*hugs Absol*
Roth had a seat in the back of the car that was driven over a lonely road, he could not remember the last time they'd passed another car. He was sitting there quietly, staring at the sky through the window, thinking about what had happened. The person driving the car had a long talk with Roth's parents before he took him away. Roth hadn't been allowed to listen what it was all about, and he barely had any time to say farewell to his parents. They had a worried look on their faces when Roth was taken away, but they had not tried to stop the man taking him... there must be some kind of reason for all of this, Roth was thinking to himself.
All of a sudden the car stopped, at a seemingly random point of the road. The man stepped out of the car and gestured Roth to get out too. Another man appeared, he came walking out of the shadows of the woods that were surrounding the road on both sides. He approached Roth with a friendly smile, then looked at the man who was standing next to Roth.
"So, you've finally found him, Barre? Took ya long enough."
Barre did not reply; he handed over some papers, then returned to the car, leaving Roth behind with the man that came from the woods.
"Come this way... what is your name, kid?" ... "Oh, you're Roth?" The man had read the papers that apparently had Roth's name on it somewhere before he was able to reply. "My name's Erus, and I'll be your guide for the rest of today, at least until we reach our destination. You're probably wondering what we're doing out here, in the middle of nowhere, eh? Don't worry, we still have a long hike ahead of us." Erus started walking with a steady pace, Roth had trouble keeping up. "During our walk I'll explain some of the basics to you... why you're here, where we're going, what's going to happen, etc etc."

"...and so if everything goes well, you'll become a powerful elementalist. If you make sure you don't get kicked out of the camp at least. But don't worry, you'll have to mess up badly for that to happen." Erus laughed loudly. They had been walking for hours, night had already fallen over the land and the stars were shining bright above them. Roth was so tired from trying to keep up that he just wanted to lie down and not get up for the rest of the night. Just how full of energy is this guy, Roth was thinking to himself. Erus had been talking to him almost non-stop since they had met, and still hasn't shown the slightest sign of exhaustion. At least everything was clear to Roth now. He finally knew why he was taken away, and where they were going... and what was going to happen to him. It was an exciting thought, but he was too tired to show any enthusiasm at this point.
In the distance a faint light was visible. "Oh, there it is! Roth, we're finally there! C'mon, hurry up!"

Last edited:

Tangeh

Iris
???

"S-STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

The shriek of terror came from a young teenage girl. Iris frantically got to her feet and scrambled backward across the grassy ground, hastily pulling her chestnut hair away from her face as she did so. Her pink skirt was laced with dirt. She turned her head around to examine her surroundings - hilly terrain dotted with a few trees, but absolutely no signs of civilization. She had no idea how she had appeared there, so she turned back to look at her apparent assailants. She could feel tears streaming down her face, and her heart pounded from adrenaline. Had they drugged her? Why had they taken her here?

The two men in front of her - old from the thirteen-year-old's perspective, but likely only around the age of eighteen - sighed. "Please just cooperate. You have Elemental powers, right?" one of them tried to reason. Iris stared between the two, uncomprehending. "So do we. We're taking you back to Base. Everything will be explained there, I promise."

"We've seen the mark on your heel," the other man said, as if this statement held some sort of significance to the trembling girl in front of him. "You passed out from over-exertion. It's important for you to be properly trained - "

"I-I don't have any money!" Iris squeaked, backing further away. Whatever these guys were saying, it made no sense whatsoever. "Please, just let me go home..."

The two men shot each other looks. One of them rubbed his forehead in exasperation. "We don't have time for this, The Hurricane could be here at any moment..."

The other man cautiously approached Iris, who froze in terror. "We're Elementalists too," he said with a smile, and reached to take her wrist. "We aren't going to hurt - ARG!"

As the man had grabbed her, Iris had reacted instinctively with her free hand and clutched his arm in a death grip. A sickly purple washed over the man's arm, and he quickly released her.

Iris pivoted and fled. Both men were shouting at her, and she fearfully began crying as she desperately tried to put as much space between them as possible -

A huge wall of fire appeared in front of her, easily blocking her path. Iris whirled around to find that the men were gaining on her. Instinct took over again - she held one hand out, and the grass snaked protectively upwards -

One of the men snapped his fingers, and the grass retreated back into the ground. The wall of fire also vanished, and once Iris realized this, she turned to run again. She took a single step, and a wave of exhaustion forced her to her knees with a gasp of surprise.

"Do you believe us now?" One of the men asked. The other man stood to the side, gently nursing his poisoned arm. "We're Elementalists, and so are you."

Iris panted, unable to catch her breath. "Ele...mentalists?"

"Yeah... you have poison and earth, by the looks of things..." The man who had tried to grab her stared at his arm and shook his head. "Your powers are still weak, fortunately..."

"I..." Iris hesitated. This would explain what had happened in the forest earlier, when the ground had started shaking and the trees grew extremely fast. She couldn't remember anything after that. "You... you found me at the forest, didn't you? That's the last thing I remember."

"Come with us. We'll help you." Both men glanced at the sky, where clouds were rapidly moving in. "And quickly." One of the men offered Iris a hand, which she hesitantly accepted and was lifted back to her feet, albeit was still very shaky. "Because something tells me those clouds aren't due to the weather..."

Last edited:

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
Klaus R. Henry

The polite female elemental, who said her name is Ester, lead Klaus to a quaint car. However, Klaus twirled his parasol by the handle and tossed it into the air. He snapped his fingers and the parasol popped open. In a dramatic hand gesture where he covered his face with his hand and spun in a circle, he grabbed the parasol and pulled at it. The rod extended and the parasol itself grew wider. Klaus asked Ester to step aside and she gladly obliged. He circled her car once then whipped his parasol behind him. it grew to be the size of the car. He swung it passed the car which seemed to disappear. Upon further investigation, the car had shrunk to become pocket sized. Ester clapped at the trick and complimented him.

"My, Klaus. What a talent you have there." She said sweetly and with a smile.
"Thank you, my dear." He said after picking up the car and handing it to her.
"So how are we going to get to the camp?" She asked, while twirling the car around in her hands.
"Oh, that's easy," Klaus said then whipping his parasol once again. "we take my magic parasol."

Klaus held the umbrella horizontally and gave it a spin as he tossed it in the air. Lights twinkled as it spun and the sparkles jumped off of the brim of the parasol, surrounding Klaus. Bathed in light, Klaus's outfit changed before Ester's eyes. As the light died down, she noticed his outfit changing. His hands were covered by while silk gloves, a purple tailcoat wrapped around him and a matching silk hat sat upon his head. His shorts were gray and lace details circled the leg holes. Under the tailcoat, was a grey vest and a white blouse with a ruffle collar. Once again, Ester clapped at the display of magic.

Klaus sat Ester next to the handle, and he took the seat next to the fabric. The parasol shot into the air, fabric first and Ester held on for dear life. Klaus casually crossed his legs and produced a tea cup, full of tea. Once they were parallel, Ester calmed down. She looked around at her surroundings and freaked out when they noticed that they were going the wrong way.

Ester grabbed the handle and wondered how to steer. "Klaus, how do I steer this thing?" she asked, slightly panicking.
He let go of the tea cup, which floated next to him and wrapped his hands around hers to give her the simple demo. "You just push in the direction opposite you want to go." They pushed the handle left and went right, and vice versa. When they pushed down, they went higher. After some trial and error, Ester properly piloted the parasol.

They spent the flight talking about their powers. Ester was apparently a Military Major. She also had Ninja and Fire power. Brutality and force were her methods, bombarding her enemies with wave after wave of bullets and bombs. She was very interested in Klaus's powers. She thought his abilities to perform magical feats and use light as if it were tangible were extremely fascinating. Klaus thought her powers were amazing as well, since she could summon an array of cannons and pull guns out of thin air. Each could only be used once, but after mastering her powers she was practically a one woman army, or as Klaus described her, a beautiful metal sculpture. She was completely taken back by all the nice comments she received. Most people were too intimidated or blinded by her masculinity. They spent the rest of the flight to the camp sipping tea and talking about fashion.

As they neared the camp, Ester lowered the parasol, flying closer to the ground. The parasol was surprisingly agile, automatically rising and turning whenever any sudden objects were int he way. They eventually stopped at a building that was covered in greens and what looked like bushes on top of it. Ester got off first, waiting to see if Klaus had another magic trick. He simply jumped off and grabbed the handle, which made the rest of the parasol revert to original size. They walked in together, and were greeted by multiple elementalists who were generally kind or indifferent towards them.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Charm
On a road some where

Run hide get away
These thoughts were the only thing running through charms mind. She ran past a large rock structure shaped like a bird. Her trousers were rustling as she ran. She was frighted terrified of what had happened. The rings on her fingers were growing unconformable. One seemed to be heating up while the other was growing colder by thew second. She kept glancing over her shoulder she knew someone was following her. that was why she was running.
"Stop" came a voice from far behind her. The voice seemed to compel and convince. It drew the mind away from who was giving the command and focused it on the command itself.
Charm stopped running. "Who are you she asked." Just then the speaker came into sight. He was tall and he carried a sword. He was panting.
"You...run...fast" he took a large breath and his breathing settled. "I had to activated some of my storm powers to follow you."
"Who exactly are you?" replied Charm
"I am Jackson. I saw you defeat some of Hurricanes minions and I instantly knew that you had fire and ice." Jackson had sat down on some nearby rocks and he gestured for Charm to do the same. "And what about you? Who are you? And why are you here?" Jackson said a smile on his lips
"Oh, i'm nobody. And I was running from you." Charm sat down.
"Well does nobody have a name?"
"Charm" She replied a little hesitantly. She glanced around looking for threats. Her hand started to grow very cold and she noticed that the rock she was on was freezing over. she squeaked and got off the rock as quickly as she dared.
"Yep, you have powers. I should send someone to take you to camp." Jackson started talking into a device on his wrist.
"how do I know its safe to go with you?" She asked.
"because we didn't try to kill you" He laughed and then a helicopter flew by and landed beside her.
She hopped into the vehicle and it took off. The pilot handed her a headset. She could here his voice.
"you have powers that are very rare and extraordinary. Few people ever are born with them and even fewer learn how to use their powers. We have created a base camp to train and teach poele how to use their powers and how to fight the forces of evil. We will reach base camp in..."
Suddenly a loud crash came from outside the helicopter and the vehicle started to descend rapidly.

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
Harris Nelson
Oklahoma City Hospital

Harris stood in the dark hospital room. As he stood, he stared down at the floor, tears streaming from his eyes. "Look, sis. I-I don't know what to say. I-I'm not used to being the bad guy. Well, I guess I'm not, but still. You've-you've-you've *sob* never been nice to me, and you've always picked on me, but-but-." He broke down crying. On the hospital bed lay a body with serious burns on certain parts of the body, but it was obvious that it was a female. In the distance, sirens could be heard. A man placed his hand on Harris's shoulder. "I'm sorry. It's time to go. Please stop crying."

Harris stood up. Wiping the tears off his face, he shouted, "Whaddya talking about? I wasn't crying, I was sweating for-for justice and stuff!" "Right." "Yup!" "Come on." Taking his hand, the man dragged Harris out of the room and through the hallways of the hospital. Through the windows, flashing red and blue lights could be seen, and voices were heard. "Come out with your hands up! The building is surrounded!" The man looked at Harris, who said, "I can take 'em easy!" The man smiled. "Perhaps, but I have a better way. Close your eyes." "Awww, how come?" However, Harris did as he was told. When he opened his eyes again, he was no longer at the hospital. The man looked at him. "We're here."

Harris stood in front of some rocks. "I'll-I'll be honest. I don't get it." "Shhhhh...... So are you gonna let us in or what?" The man tapped the rocks. They fell away. "All right, that's almost as cool as me. But NOTHING IS AS COOL AS ME! Except maybe this..." said Harris as they entered into what seemed like a whole other world. The man turned. "Welcome to the home of the Elementalists! My name is Elijah. I hope you enjoy your stay Chosen One." Harris gaped for a moment, then resumed posture. "Well, it's no big surprise that I'M a Chosen One, huh? Anyway, take me to the party! Just don't let there be any girls. Please." Elijah snickered. "I have a feeling Jackson will like you," he said, as he led him through the place towards the Elder.

Last edited:

Tangeh

(Isn't Jackson Kitt's character who is at base camp now?)

Iris
On Route to Base Camp

The two men walked ahead of Iris, who followed quietly behind them. She didn't even know their names. They seemed to trust her not to run off again - or perhaps they knew how exhausted she was. Regardless, she wasn't about to test the powers of the other two Elementalists again. She eyed the man whom she had - taking their words - 'poisoned'. He seemed to be okay, but Iris still felt horrible that his arm was a sickly purple.

"I-I'm sorry about your arm..."

He shrugged. "It's nothing. Barely a scratch. I'll take care of it at base camp."

Iris mused over what he would consider to be more than a scratch when the winds picked up dramatically. Iris shut her eyed and raised her arms defensively to brace against the gales, when she was knocked violently to the right. She landed roughly, but was quick to raise her head and look for her assailant in panic.

"Take her and run! I'll hold them off!"

Iris felt somebody tap her on the back, and turned to see a forearm with a purple splotch on it. Relieved, she stood and tearfully clung to the Elementalist in terror, but he suddenly vanished, though she was somehow still holding onto him. It took her another second to realize that she couldn't see herself, either.

"I'm a light Elementalist; it's just an illusion. Stay quiet and move quickly. We're almost to base, anyways..." He spoke in a quiet tone that was barely audible over the howling winds.

Iris nodded, then realized that the act was pointless given she was invisible. "O-okay... what's happening?" She sniffed and stole a glance back to see spurts of fire erupting over what looked like a small, more rounded tornado.

"The Hurricane," her guide growled. "I'll explain later."

And that was how, thirty minutes later, Iris arrived at basecamp with tangled hair, dirt coating her trembling body, tear stains running down both sides of her paled face, completely out of breath, not even bothering to question how the heck the entrance had materialized out of nowhere, and clinging desperately to a man with a purple-stained arm.

He smiled sheepishly at the Chief Elder. "Uh... I can explain?"

Last edited:

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Nik
Base Camp

"So this is what being an elementalist is like, huh? Training in a camp?"
"Don't worry," Jackson replied, "it can be much more exciting." As they walk into a room filled with TV screens, a man rushes up to the Chief Elder.
"Sir! Most of the other chosen ones have been found!"
"Good, good. Where are they?"
"Most of them are by the front gate. But there's one who-" Suddenly three people materialized in front of the Chief Elder. One of them was a teenage girl, the others were elemental seekers, meaning they find new elementalists.
The Chief Elder is taken aback for a moment, then realizes who they are. "I presume you are a chosen one?"
The man talking before gets up from faceplanting on the ground. "No time! There are two still out there in the danger zone! He's here!"
"What? Are you sure?"
"No, not for certain, but the clouds are gathering with incredible elemental force! I don't see how it could be anyone else!"
Yugi steps into the conversation. "I checked the sensors myself. There is no alternative."
Nik and Phil, along with Iris, of course have no clue who their talking about. This time Phil steps forward. "I'm sorry sir, but who are you talking about?"
The Chief Elder sighs. "The Hurricane. Currently, he is the evil force behind the prophecy, to our knowledge, at least. He plans to create an elemental army and take over the world."
"It's a lot more complicated than that," Jackson says, "but that will do for now." He turns his attention back towards the Chief Elder. "I assume we should get out there now?"
"Yes. Maximilian, sound the alarm."
The man who came in earlier salutes. "Yes, sir!" He goes over to a control panel and presses a red button. Suddenly red lights flash, and an automated system begins speaking. "A hurricane warning has been issued. All elementalists who can fight must go to their designated battle station. This is not a drill."
As Jackson grabs a sword from a rack, he yells a command to Maximilian. "Keep the chosen ones inside where they will be safe!" He then runs outside into rushing wind.
The Chief Elder grabs a large staff, and heads toward where all the chosen ones are now, except the ones in the storm. Maximilian follows directly behind.
"Roll call! All names, now!" As he says this, Maximilian conjures up a notepad and pen.
After every name is read out, Maximilian reads them back off. "Nik, Phil, Iris, Harris, Elianne, and Klaus. What were the others name's? That the seekers radioed in?"
The Chief Elder thinks for a moment. "Roth, and Charm. They're still out there! Maximilian, keep them here!" He then runs off with his staff.
Maximilian turns around. "So, uh, hello, I guess?"
Phil speaks up. "I assume everyone here can fight?" After getting a general murmur of consent, he continues. "Then why do we have to stay here? After all, we are the 'chosen ones'. Why can't we go?"
"I can't speak for the Chief Elder, but you are not yet trained."
"So?"
"So you can't prepare to battle the Hurricane. We managed to isolate him once. We surrounded him with a hundred elementalists, and half of them were killed, the other half lost their legs. His mask didn't even come off."
"We could be helping them out there! If that's true, then why is Jackson out there! I have the right to help my brother!" Phil said.
"NO. I have my orders. Don't make me freeze spell you. I will if I ha- Ugh!"
One moment Nik was sitting on a bench. The next he was in front of Maximilian, uppercutting him. "We have every right to go. Let's go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOUR MISSION: Fight some various members of the Hurricane's army. I'm going to post every Friday night from now on. You may not fight/see/interact with the Hurricane... yet.

Last edited:

Titan500

Solar Panels
Elianne Theodosia
Base Camp

The sight of prepubescent boy daring to knock a grown man flat onto the ground was an incredibly surprising sight for Elianne to behold. It was aggressive, sudden, and a completely idiotic thing to do. She had just arrived at a camp that could supposedly teach her how to harness her newfound powers, and now this reckless boy expected her to follow him and throw herself into near-certain death? She didn't even know how her powers were supposed to work. An untrained kid wasn't going to be able to fight some dangerous criminal, especially one whose anecdotally-described powers seemed so deadly and fearsome.

"That's a stupid idea," she shot back, glaring at Nik. "We're not going to be able to do anything. If trained people like your brother and everyone else are putting their lives on to even just halt this Hurricane guy, what can we do? We're just going to be walking targets - liabilities that the professionals have to keep in mind and protect in the heat of battle!"

It didn't make sense. Simply because this Nik thought he had a right to suicidally rush into battle didn't mean he had to, nor did it mean he had to try convince the rest of them from following him. She didn't know how to do anything but make a few pretty lights. She wasn't some sort of ridiculously powerful being yet. Elianne had come here despite her misgivings to become powerful, not die before her dreams even came true.

"They know what they're doing. We don't. We're just going to be kids who'll be in over their heads."

Tangeh

Iris
Base Camp

As the man who had guided her took off to fight with the other Elementalists, Iris listened intently, trying to figure out what exactly was going on. At the very least, she was finally with other kids her own age. Feeling suddenly self-conscious in the room filled with people, she tried to fix her hair with her hands. One of the young teenagers - his name was Phil, as he'd stated at the role call - seemed less pleased to be co-mingled with the younger crowd. Iris couldn't quite fathom why he wanted to be with the older Elementalists instead, though he had mentioned that his brother was one of the ones who had gone off to fight. She briefly mused over whether this meant her older sister could possibly have elemental powers and immediately dismissed it as nonsense. After all, Iris would have been bullied in far more creative ways if that were true.

Iris stuck close to Elianne, considering she was the only other girl in the room. "I-I saw what they can do," Iris said nervously. It was a bit of an exaggeration, but she certainly didn't think any of them would stand a chance against the Hurricane. "You'll get hurt!" It was very possible that this boy, with his older brother, was more educated on his powers than the rest of them (or at least herself). Why else would he be so eager? She erred on the side of caution, anyways.

If her run-in with the two Elementalists was any indication, she still had a long way to go in her training. She could do little more than make the ground shake and spout thin blades of grass. And even if she could grab a hold of somebody to 'poison' them without them retaliating and injuring her... well, the Elementalist had said it himself. It would be 'barely a scratch.'

Plus, she desperately just wanted to take a shower, go to bed, and try to absorb the rather drastic events of the day. Still, if the rest of them headed off, she knew that she would be easily peer-pressured into following them, even if it seemed like a terrifying prospect. She definitely didn't want Phil going by himself, at least.

Last edited:

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
OOC: I'm sorry if my post is kind of long, I was under the inspiration of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu.

Klaus R. Henry

The pleasant gathering of elementals quickly ended with the sudden arrival of a threat. Klaus found it to be an umbrage. He met characters with other powers, but none with powers anywhere nearly as fascinating as Ester's. It didn't matter now, she was gone. Klaus was stuck with the other children of the prophecy. Maximilian took role-call, a rather simple job. Surprisingly, he was knocked out cold by Nik. Klaus was positive that someone of senior status wouldn't have actually been taken down, but he was wrong. This gave Klaus the opportunity to find Ester and to fight her. Then another problem arose.

The two female members of the group were displeased with the idea of fighting. Klaus didn't mind it, but he was unsure of their chances if they didn't fight together. Eventually, he decided that he couldn't change their minds and that they were entitled to their opinion. He opened his parasol and jumped onto it, flying away without listening to whatever else had to be said. A prince would fight with their people, it was part of his nobility to protect them. He'd die before committing an ignoble deed. His mind set, however, changed when he flew outside and witnessed the actual fighting. It was pure horror and despair inducing. Klaus swallowed and jumped off of his parasol, landing right on top of a Hurricane agent. His parasol shot down, knocking out an agent who almost attacked Klaus from behind. His surroundings were far too dark to actual see anything, and Klaus had to fix that, first he had to fight off the looming threat around him.

"Parasol Transfiguration, Lace Lance!" Klaus shouted.

It clearly gave away that he was standing in the middle of some trees and alerted agents, but they were stunned and blinded by a pillar of light that surrounded Klaus and his parasol. His eyes closed and his arms held out, the parasol grew to be taller than Klaus, and the canopy of the parasol became firm and pointed. The handle of the parasol swept up, and grew wider mimicking the hilt of a rapier. Grasping the handle, Klaus absorbed the pillar of light into his weapon. It sparkled and lit up the forest. Looking around, Klaus noticed two agents who were about to attack him. He drove his lance under one of their legs, then picked them up with his weapon, and swung the lance in an arch. The agent's head smashed against the soft dirt, knocking him out. Klaus reached into his basket and tossed orbs of light at the second agent. The lights circled her head and blinded her, and eventually caused her to collapse. Klaus didn't stay in the same spot for too long. From his basket, he produced more orbs of light. He tossed those orbs into the air causing them grow large balls. Before they fell, he opened his lance and juggled the balls on his parasol. This gag of his was mainly used to cheer up sad children using inflatable balls, but also had a practical use. As the balls continued to roll, they grew in size. After a while, the balls illuminated a fair distance while they circled behind him. Klaus could hear a brawl a fair distance away from where he was. He bolted in that direction.

Running into a clearing, Klaus found three Elementalists surrounded by Hurricane agents. He noticed two mangled bodies leaning against trees, and a pair of legs sticking out of a bush. The ring of agents stopped and turned around after noticing the sudden illumination. Klaus could see a look of relief in the three Elementalists who were still alive. The Hurricane Agents; however, wore strange masks that masked their emotions. The ring split in half, and a fight broke out once again. Klaus's balls of light, four in total, flew at the quickly approaching enemies. Two of the five enemies were not able to dodge, and fell to the ground. The other three summoned their powers. A stream of Fire flew out of a female looking figure's hands, which Klaus avoided by opening the parasol and waving it, creating a strong gust of wind. This left him with an opening that the enemies quickly noticed. Another female figure waved her hand in front of her, producing large ice spears. They launched at Klaus, but only one hit his left shoulder. The others were smashed by the balls of light, which the Hurricane agents seemed to forget about. Two of the balls exploded upon impact, dazing the three agents. The other two split apart into tiny pearls. Upon further inspection, they looked like balls of lace. Klaus's parasol reverted to the original form since he could no longer wield a two handed weapon. The pearls were absorbed into his parasol and he aimed them at the three agents that he fought. Multiple pearls shot out at once, unraveling as they traveled the distance of their enemies. Lace threads ensnared them, crushing them as Klaus pulled the parasol behind him. Limited to only using his right arm, Klaus could only suffocate his enemies until they were unconscious, instead of tossing them around.

While Klaus dealt with his five enemies, the three Elementalists fought their own five enemies. There was a short blonde woman, a muscular blond man, and a tall woman with long black hair who wore a kimono. The blonde woman fought hand to hand combat, and her punches seemed to pack and electrifying punch. She easily knocked out two agents before she received a blow from a giant plant root that wrapped around her. The tall woman quickly saved her, pulling two katanas out from underneath her large sleeves and effortlessly chopping the root to pieces. She moved quickly and threw weapons out from underneath her kimono. Though she only dealt with one agent, she effortlessly killed him. Darts, daggers, needles, and large gashes decorated the agents that she killed. The blond man also used earth powers, making his body stone as a fought. He lacked the grace that the blonde woman showcased, but he fought brutally and with more power. With one punch, he shattered an agent's leg and both of the other's arms. After all the agents were defeated, they ran to Klaus.

"Goodness, this poor boy. That ice wench was strong as horse's back kick." The blonde woman said with a southern accent. She looked at the kimono warrior with a worried expression.

"We have a medical squad not too far from here. But we must exercise caution." She said then looked into the general direction of where the medical squad would be located. "Glinda, Pierre, can you two carry him?" She asked, but Klaus protested.

"I'm fine, I must carry myself for my people." He said with nobility, but the Elementalists starred and laughed. Klaus stopped his foot and waved his finger. "It's my duty to protect those who look up to me!" He shouted, but they continued to laugh.

"Look, boy, we don't know how old you are or why you're in the getup, but you're only a child." Pierre said while choking with laughter.

"Yes, but I'm one of the children from the prophecy.!" Klaus mumbled, holding back tears. The adults stopped laughing and looked at each other.

"We can't have you out here!" The kimono warrior said, pulling a scroll out from her sleeve. She pulled it open and tossed it. It swirled around Klaus, then fell to the floor.

Klaus ignored it and opened his parasol. He made it float and sat on it, while the adults figured out what to do. They eventually agreed to escort him to Ester, who was commanding a last minute group of fighters. Klaus was instantly cheerful when he heard her name. Before they set off, Klaus dressed his wound using a lace pearl from his parasol. With the light that radiated from the parasol, the group found their way through the forest with ease. The kimono warrior's ninja element allowed to her sense enemies and ordered Klaus to lure them away by shooting his light orbs. Eventually, they reached a smaller clearing. The storm clouds still loomed in the sky. Suddenly, thunder clapped and a strike of lightning flashed in the sky. When the sudden flash died, another group of Hurricane agents surrounded the group. They joined hands and electricity surged all around them. Thinking fast, Klaus shot lace pearls at his allies and quickly flew out of the circle.

In the sky, the three adults dangled from behind the canopy of Klaus's parasol. as he looked for somewhere to land. He knew that he had to land before they was shot down by lightning. Considering that lightning shot down exactly where the group was before proved that this was no natural storm. In the distance, Klaus heard the repeating report of gun fire. There was only one woman who was capable of producing this, and he rocket in that direction. As he flew the parasol extended, and the lace strings placed Pierre, Glinda, and the Kimono Warrior on the parasol. Dodging the lightning, Klaus eventually found himself on top of the gunfire. Klaus noticed that the lightning didn't strike here and he shortly found out why. Right in front of them lighting struck, but a giant laser blasted at it, acting as an anti-air unit. Klaus chose to land nearby.

Returning to ground, the group dismounted the parasol. All except for Klaus. They were greeted by a group of Elementalists who had finished up with a wave of Hurricane agents. After the kimono warrior talked to them, they eyed Klaus and asked if someone dressed like him could possibly be from the prophecy. As annoyed as Klaus was, he parted ways with Pierre and Glinda with kindness and gratitude. He and the kimono warrior made their way to find Ester, who was apparently dealing with the stronger threats. Klaus didn't mind the kimono warrior, she displayed grace and cunning when she fought. Klaus admired her style, though was unsure about how easily she killed a man. After ten minutes of travel, the reports of gun shot became louder, and the kimono warrior pulled out a sword, blocking a bullet and splitting it effortlessly. Klaus couldn't help clapping for her. She stopped him, then thew a dart into a tree. A Hurricane agent fell out with a bone breaking sound, his neck had snapped. The reports stopped for a while until Klaus could feel a presence, as if an iron curtain had been drawn around him. The kimono warrior became relaxed by this sensation. When they walked into the next clearing, Ester was at the other side of it. Her neat bun was now a beautiful sprawling mess of curly blonde hair. The kimono warrior ran to Ester, and they embraced each other. They also shared a kiss, which surprised Klaus. He'd never met such a clashing couple. Ester's modern military coat and captain's hat and the kimono warrior's floral black kimono make them look like actors for Madame Butterfly. When Ester noticed Klaus, she waved and motioned him to come over.

"Klaus, I'm glad to see that you're okay." She smiled as she spoke. "If my wife hadn't found you, who knows what would have happened to you." She said and looked at the kimono warrior.

"This is your wife?" Klaus said, looking back and fourth at the two of them. "I can see who taught you how to use your Ninja element."

The kimono warrior laughed and Ester smiled as she did. "Yeah, I would have been lost without Chocho." Ester said and held her hand. Klaus was once again taken back.

"Ester, your last name wouldn't happen to be Pinkerton?" Klaus asked, in shock.

Ester nodded. "How did you know?" She replied in amazement. "You really are a Magic elemental if you can tell my name just by looking at me." Chocho elbowed her and she remembered the situation.

"Ester, heal the boy and escort him back to the camp. I'll take your position." Chocho spoke with a sudden cold tone in her voice. Ester's was noticeably worried.

"You know you aren't capable of leading a group." Ester protested.

While the couple argued, Klaus noticed someone in a tree. Very quickly, something flew out of their hands. Smoke engulfed the three of them, but Klaus quickly cleared the smoke with a swing of his enlarged parasol. In that short time, a group of ten surround the three Elementalists. They seemed to ignore Klaus, and their focus was on Ester and Chocho. He realized the scroll must have been a shrouding scroll that hid him from enemy eyes. Ester and Chocho; however, were far from worried. They let go of each other and showed their power when they were together. Chocho leaned back, a strange light glowing at her chest. Ester reached for the light, and pulled a large rifle from her wife's chest. Klaus was impressed, and also hit by nostalgia as he watched this. One shot from the rifle produced a spray of bullets that hit all ten enemies at once. New agents jumped out of the surrounding woods, in a much larger wave. This time, Ester's chest lit up, and Chocho pulled out her own weapon. It was a Ball and Chain. The ball, instead of sporting spikes, was decorated with iron butterflies and sakura petals. They both looked at Klaus and he took their hint. He jumped onto his parasol and flew towards the camp without looking back. Once he was a good distance away, Ester and Chocho stopped fighting. They held each other and watched as their enemies were collapsed from the poison released by both of their weapons. They retreated into the bush and continued to fight.

Fighting the now much stronger wind, Klaus finally arrived in front of the camp. He was given immediate medical attention, but he was healed quickly. Keeping his identity to himself, he continued to fight the enemies that attempted to enter the main camp, making sure not to stray too far.

Last edited:

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
Harris Nelson
Outside Base Camp

As soon as he had arrived at the Elementalists's base camp, Harris had been assigned his first mission. Naturally, it was entirely unofficial, and incited by one boy's impulsiveness, but he couldn't have been happier. "Uh, girls, uh, uh, uh, uh.... Anywayyy, I'm with you, Nik, was it? It's time to progress in the name of HONOR! T'would be dishonorable to leave our to-be compatriots to die, would it not? Verily, we shalt progress, and-and they're gone. Okay." Following the others out of the encampment, Harris then separated from the group that went out. "Naturally, a true hero must go it alone in order to gain glory." Hearing fighting, especially from the one they called Klaus's direction (who was a wonderful gentleman from what he could tell), he ran into the forest away from all the others.

Harris soon heard the sound of people sneaking around, and tripped over a branch in surprise. Two confused men stared at him. "Think this kid's with us?" "Nah, I didn't see him at Hurricane's briefing. Must be with these guys." Harris rose to his feet, brushing some leaves off. z'From what I hear, it doth appear that thou art agents of the villainous Hurricane! Verily I -oof!" One of the agents had charged his fist with cold energy and slammed it into Harris's stomach. Pushing off of the dirt ground, Harris rose again. "That-all-you got? My-my sister hits h-harder," groaning, he dropped to a knee. The two agents circled around him. Harris coughed up blood. "Must be some sister," said one of Hurricane's men. "You have no idea," he chuckled. Spots started to swim in his eyes, and he moaned, "But it looks like this is it..." as he started to pass out.

As his eyes began to close, Harris felt his back getting hotter and saw his assailants averting their eyes. That's right! he thought. With these powers... and then he said it aloud. "With these powers, I AM TRULY THE ULTIMATE HERO!" Scrambling to his feet, Harris yelled, "JUSTIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Feeling the elemental energy surge through his body, he was engulfed in flames. "ALL RIGHT! OW OW OW OW!" His skin roared in pain, but he ignored it. "For your evil deeds, you shall PAY!" The flames rose higher and higher. The pain soon fell away. Somehow, the fire burned around him. But he didn't care. He didn't even pay attention. Rushing into battle, a large wall of dirt was erected in his path. Raising his hand, he smashed through the wall like a true football player. One of the agents tossed some purple energy at him, and pain began rushing through his body. Cringing, he smacked the agent out of the way. then tackled the other, and beat him senseless.

Rising up, Harris noticed how the spot touched by the elemental energy had become inflamed. "I know not what to say to this. It seems- it seems as though the fates are not on my side." The fire extinguished, he dropped to the ground. Then he noticed water flowing from the spot, taking the poison with it. "I-I can control water as well? A paradoxical hero, of course! I see no reason why I should not be such. But even heroes - must - rest..." and he fainted.

Milennin

*hugs Absol*
Roth
Approaching Base Camp

Erus stopped moving, and looked around. "Something is not right." he whispered. An unnatural and complete silence surrounded the two. Something didn't feel right. Erus was scanning the surroundings, and slowly put his hands in his pockets. "Roth. When I tell you to run. You run. Got that?" Roth wanted to tell him he would not have the energy to run, but instead he quietly nodded.

All of a sudden, a powerful wind blew through the forest. Erus managed to hold his ground, but Roth got knocked down by it. The wind was followed by bolts of lightning shooting from tree to tree, heading towards the base camp. Balls of fire fell from the sky and landed near Erus and Roth. Three masked agents emerged from the fiery explosions left by the fireballs. The agents all wore the same uniform and masks. The only difference were the weapons they were wielding.
Erus grabbed a knife out of one of his pockets and threw it at one of the agents, who easily dodged it, and then charged forward. The other two agents followed, wielding both fire and weapons in their hands they jumped towards Roth and Erus. Roth was still down on the ground, wanting to get up, but knew he was way too late. With the three agents about to slice and dice them to pieces, Roth was for sure this was going to their end.
But Erus had not given up hope. A swift kick in the stomach sent one of the agents flying backwards. Followed by a somersault, he landed on top of one of the other agents who fell down. The third agent seemed to stumble over an invisible object, and was then punished by a punch to the face from Erus, shattering the agent's mask. A second knife was thrown and struck one of the eyes of an agent. The agent that had lost his mask, jumped over the body of his fallen comrade, trying to get away from Erus. This time he stumbled in mid-air and fell with his face on the ground, as Erus revealed a nearly invisible string attached to his knife. Erus raised his hands above his head, forming a huge lance made of ice. He rammed the ice lance through the back of the agent, breaking bones and destroying organs. The third agent who had been knocked away by the first kick was requesting back-up using a phone.

More agents appeared from the woods, and had their sights set on Roth and Erus. Roth had gotten back on his feet, and stayed close to Erus. "Time to run, Roth! I'll hold them back for as long as I can!" Roth realised this was his chance, and started to run. He was on his last bit of energy, but adrenaline kept him going. Some of the agents were trying to go after Roth, but Erus was throwing knives everywhere, the invisible wires attached to them stopping the agents in their tracks.
The base camp wasn't far off now, but everything around it was a battlefield, and it was one huge mess of flashes of light, fires, lightning storms and more. There was way too much fighting going on to be able to safely get through. Suddenly a person stood behind Roth, and laid a hand on his shoulder.
"So, you're the kid who hadn't reached the camp yet?" said the mysterious person. Roth turned around and looked at a woman wearing a blindfold. "I received orders to retrieve you and bring you to our base camp." Roth was wondering how she knew he was the kid she was looking for when she wasn't able to see anything blindfolded, but this was not the time to ask questions. She held Roth with both arms, and then a flash of light completely blinded him. It took a few seconds for his sight to recover; when it did, he found himself inside a big room with several other kids his age. The woman who was just with him earlier was gone.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Elianne Theodosia
Base Camp

Two of the others had already left despite her protests. Elianne did not know what to think. Were people really like this, incapable of comprehending that some situations were beyond one's capability to handle? It was curious, yet the thirteen year old decided that pondering on such thoughts for so long was unnecessary and overly time-consuming. She could not stop them, and to be fair, she could admit that the parasol-wielding boy appeared to possess more talent, possibly having been trained, unlike her. She could do little more but make small lightshows. For her to leave would be suicide.

In the end, Elianne supposed that as long as she lived, she could relax on the topic of the others (although, the hyperactive boy who had also rushed off seemed quite vulnerable to danger). Their lives were not her responsibility - nor could she have been capable of assuming a capacity in which she held responsibility. She could admit to herself that she was nary an untrained child, not the figure who held the duty of protecting the lives of her and the other children.

Of course, the man who was indeed responsible for them was currently sprawled on the floor, having been knocked out by the boy (Nik, was it?) she was awaiting a reply from. It was still quote difficult to understand how their assigned guardian had been so easily taken down. By a thirteen year old boy, no less.

In the corner of her eye, she also took slight notice of the youth who had arrived a mere moment prior.

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
Klaus Rin Henry

Battling the lower grunts of Hurricane's agents was rather easy. Klaus could rely on his weapons. The grunts, though grunts, had very interesting methods of using their powers. One girl, a utilizer of storm powers, was a good example. Klaus was the home front defender who decided to take her on after she put up a rather beautiful fight with a male Elementalist. Klaus decided to fight this woman with his parasol in its projectile form, since close combat with her would be a foolish thing to do. The woman laughed when she saw Klaus step up to fight her.

"The Elementalists expect a dude dressed like this to take me on?" She chortled. "Looks like I can't disappoint." She said then summoned her powers. Her hair flew into the air, and wind seemed to turn visible. Strangely, her hair also grew twice in size! It followed the wind and flew like ribbons.

"Oh dear. I think someone needs a hair bow." Klaus aimed his parasol at the woman, charing a rather large pearl. He had the perfect idea for her hair. He just had to survive long enough for his parasol to generate enough lace to execute the wonderful string work he had planned. It was easier said than done, when golden locks suddenly started to pursue him.

The hairs wrapped around his parasol, which seemed to stop working. Klaus realized that this woman had Force, Storm, and Magic powers. By the different design on her mask, she obviously wasn't a grunt. Klaus feared that he bit off more than he could chew. But this woman did have a plain as day weakness, her crazy up do. Looking at the hairs that were quickly approving his arms, Klaus reached into his basket. From the basket, he produced a pair of fabric sheers. Having an ex model for a mother meant constant alterations to dresses, and Klaus, who made sure to visit every fitting with his mother, kept his own pair of sheers in emergencies. The woman who he dubbed Rapunzel was indifferent towards the sheers. It was almost as if she invited him to touch a single strand in her hair. He took her bait, and as soon as he closed them around her hair, electricity shocked him. This woman's was a long, tangled, static mess. He dropped the sheers, it was his instincts kicking in. The jolt did little damage wise, but caused his fear levels to spike. Hair wrapped around his wrist and traveled up his arm. he knew that she would envelope him in hair and electrocute him to death. What a woeful death that would be. Gathering his nobility, Klaus grabbed his parasol with both hands and began to tug. This caused Rapunzel to scream and bring her hands up to her head. Her hair grew extremely fast at first, then in short increments slowly. Her grip on Klaus weakened, and he was able to free himself and his weapon from her grasp. In this state, a fire Elementalist jumped in to help Klaus. His powers came from his gauntlets, which shot fire with each punch. While Rapunzel was down, he attacked with a flurry of punches. She was trapped in a blazing ball of fire, larger than her hair. The male Elementalist was proud of his work, until he was thrown into his own fireball by a tentacle of hair. The wicked Rapunzel walked out of blaze all most unharmed. Her battle dress had holes in random areas, and he mask was slightly melted. She ripped the mask off to show an identical mask underneath it, and then tore her dress of to reveal that she was wearing a fully body latex suit underneath her dress. The heels on her boots even seemed taller now.

Klaus stretched his parasol to catch the male Elementalist from his own demise. When he return his sights to Rapunzel, he was abject to her outfit change.

"What kind of get up is that?" Klaus said in a harsh tone.

"Under armor is important when you initiate a war. You should learn to dress more practical for fights." She replied with a sneer.

Once again, her hair rushed towards Klaus. This time, instead of a charing a mega pearl, he unleashed a barrage of regular pearls. Five of them shot out, and all of them found their way into her hair. Picking up the sheers, Klaus cut the lace that connected to the pearls. Once removed, they started forming bows. With each bow, the locks of hair returned to their normal length.

"What in the world, I don't do accessories!" She yelled when she saw the five bows that adorned a thin lock of her hair. As she went to pull them out, Klaus shot more at her direction. The three she ripped out were replaced by five more. More and more of her head was being covered in bows, and she didn't like it at all.

"Give it up, Rapunzel!" He shouted victoriously. He sat on his parasol, crossed his lens, and threw his head back while glaring at her. "The magic in my pearls counter that enchantment that you placed on your hair." He said, then let out a sharp laugh. "Oh- ho ho ho!" echoed as he covered his mouth with the back of his hand. He flew circles around the woman, avoiding her attacks. He couldn't launch pearls at her while he was flying, but he could prepare more pearls while flying. The battle repeated until the only thing Rapunzel had left was her bangs. They were also the shortest since Rapunzel favored short style bangs. They were no where long enough to reach Klaus by this point in the battle, and he could easily avoid her attacks on foot. This gave him the perfect timing to charge for a mega pearl. It was too good to be true, when half of the bows suddenly fell to the dirt in shreds. Her hair now spiraled like drills. To make matters worse, the now freed drills charged at Klaus. Not a moment too soon, a pearl double the size of all the others shot out. It hit Rapunzel square in the forehead, causing her to fall back. Her drill-tails moved with her and severed the connection thread by mistake. The pearl unraveled and became a huge bow that sat on top a headband, which wrapped around Rapunzel's hair. She tugged at the headband, but it wouldn't budge. Klaus walked towards her with the sheers in hand. She cowered on the ground, slowly backing away but she knew she couldn't avoid the inevitable.

"I will never forgive you for the crimes you've committed in the world of fashion, and I'm putting a stop to your foul rein!" Klaus said rather dramatically while Rapunzel cried on the floor. Once again, he laughed his high pitched laugh, then laughed more as he chopped off her hair with the sheers. Rapunzel passed out after hearing the first loud snip as her hair was cut. When she awoke, she had a rather nice new hair style. She had a triangular bob that framed her masked face rather nicely, and a decorative hair clip in them. The large bow still sat on top of her head, while Klaus took her in as a prisoner of war. While he locked her away, he promised to rid the world of horrific hair.

ooc: I think I've pushed it by making my enemy an evil Rapunzel. I'll retire posting for the rest of the week now. Also, this post featured Klaus's 90s Onee-sama laugh! On of the many quirks he has, other than posing like a magical girl all the time.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Charm

I turned around. A person jumped out of the darkness. His eyes we wide and he seemed to be controlling the wind around him shooting forwards. I dodged to the left barely avoiding a swing from a spear that had appeared. I spun my rings and my ice and fire blades fell into my hand. Taking the form of thin curved swords. One a transparent blue the other a bright red. I turned facing the man. He looked about 16-ish. He was a couple of hands taller than me with wild, bloodshot eyes. He was wearing a faded green jacket and a pair of jeans. He stepped forwards angling his spear towards the ground.

"I am...I am...I AM DEATH." He said clutching his head in a way that one would when experiencing a bad migraine. "And I am here to kill you." He charged forwards spear now parallel with the ground. I stepped to the left attempting to cut the spear with my sword. But, Death expected that. He dropped his spear and kept moving forward at an amazing pace. Then the air whistled and the spear was pulled forward towards its owner. I ran forwards trying to close the difference. My weapon was useless we were close.

Death started glowing. It seemed he was activating his powers. Suddenly he seemed to get much much farther away as if the space between us was multiplying. Then he jumped and he soared high as if the space shrunk soared a second then reverted to normal. He was falling, heading towards me, fast.And suddenly, as I was about to be speared, he froze. He was now a solid chink of ice completely immobile. I cut of his head. The block of ice slid off of the rest off the body. I returned to the fence waiting for the next assault.

Last edited:
Mister Keita

The journey towards what Mister Keita had been informed was a secret camp was, for much of its duration, rather uneventful. His guide had been a decent traveling companion, with the proper understanding of gentlemanly behavior. Manners were well-followed, and occasionally, they would break for tea. While this was not strictly an important aspect of gentlemanly behavior, his guide, as he had been informed during one of their conversations, had been born and raised in England, and as such, strictly adhered to his consumption of the beverage. Mister Keita had to admit that he rather enjoyed it as well, and as such, had no cause to complain about the breaks.

His other traveling companion had been a little bit different. She had joined them after they had already departed from Mister Keita's home, and thus far, he hadn't spoken with her very much. He had introduced himself, and in the process learned her name (Alexandria d'Anjou), but that was largely the extent of their talks. He did, of course, act in the correct level of politeness, including all societal formalities demanded by the situation. Nevertheless, the trip had been mostly quiet, and it was an unusual change of pace when the car that they had been traveling in stopped, seemingly, in the middle of nowhere.

"We'll be walking from here, Mister Keita, Miss d'Anjou." Their guide said, switching off the engine and exiting the driver's side door. After a moment's pause to look out the window, Sundiata followed, closing the door behind him. Though he wouldn't admit it, he was beginning to be mildly concerned; their guide had been impeccably gentlemanly, but there were limits to reasonable trust. The man had given him no reason to distrust, however, so he would, as they say, go with the flow. After all, in a world where abilities that should be impossible are possible, the standards of 'normal' become a bit muddled. He followed his fellow gentleman while he mused, traversing the terrain with relative ease. Every so often he glanced over to make sure his second traveling companion did not require assistance, but as of yet, it had not been proven necessary. When one excluded the extraordinary set of improbable circumstances that surrounded it, their hike through the peaceful, temperate terrain was almost pleasant in nature. However, the foreboding clouds of increased precipitation overhead did not indicate that their walk would continue to be so enjoyable.

Their guide frowned at the sight, though he did not render comment on the matter. Nevertheless, as the clouds overhead grew, so did his brow furrow proportionally. As the wind picked up in intensity, tugging on their clothes, Mister Keita finally allowed the faintest frown to cross his own features; while he was willing to allow for extraordinary circumstances, even those standards were beginning to be strained. Perhaps it would be best to inquire upon the matter.

"Sir, you seem to be perplexed. The cause of your concern seemed to occur simultaneously with the arrival of those clouds. What lies at the root of your consternation?"

"Simply put, young man, I am growing concerned over what those clouds indicate. You see, there is an entity, currently referred to as 'The Hurricane', who is opposed to our cause. His very juvenile moniker comes from his decidedly not juvenile control over his Storm element, similar to your own Ninja." The man pointed up at the sky, before glancing back to the two under his care. "You see, those appeared altogether too suddenly to be natural. As such, it is most probable to assume that he had a hand. Perhaps he wishes to prevent our arrival at the camp. Not very sporting of him."

Mister Keita nodded, processing the information in silence. The explanations were brief, but they provided enough information to draw several useful conclusions, and provide illumination on several prior matters. It was, however, rather concerning to ponder. The presence of opposition would not go smoothly, were the conclusion to be true, and he did not relish the chance to pit his skills against a likely superior foe. Fisticuffs were the proper manner of dealing with such matters, but if the opposition lacked gentlemanly honor, there would be no proper commencement to the brawl. Such musings were interrupted, however, by the rather sudden emergence of several figures from the surrounding terrain. Their garment varied, as did their stature and guise, but their alignment was indicated by the sudden tensing of their guide's muscles.

"Here they are!" One of the figures crowed triumphantly, advancing with their three cohorts in a loose, but tightening, semicircle around the traveling trio. The speaker was a tall man clad in a long dark coat, but there was no outward indication of his capabilities. The ally immediately to his right, however, was a veritable giant of a man, and moved to block their guide. The other two took up loose positions at the flanks, likely to prevent their escape. "Man, we've been looking all over for you buggers. You and all the rest."

"I take it you are not intending to let us pass?" Their guide replied with composure and civility, smiling and nodding politely in acknowledgement of the group. "Your attempt to encircle us, as well as your speech, certainly indicates such. Care for a cup of tea?"

"No, I don't want tea! And you're not getting by, either." The coat-clad foe gestured for his more massive companion to move towards their guide, the mobile mountain cracking his knuckles as he did. The coat-wearer moved towards Sundiata, and his compatriots similarly closed in, both on Alexandria and to cut off attempts at escape. Mister Keita took a step back, while their guide gripped his walking stick, rather abruptly drawing its handle to showcase an emerging rapier blade.

"Well, then I suppose you must be dispatched with due haste. Not a lot with a sense of fair play, attacking three with four." The guide noted, almost thoughtfully, before lashing out and engaging his primary opponent. The coat-clad man cursed under his breath, moving to grab Keita, he ducked aside, regarding his assailant sternly with crossed arms. The man cursed again, glaring at him.

"That isn't very polite of you, you know." Mister Keita noted, voice calm and almost apathetic, though internally he noted the sheer absurdity of the situation, and perhaps more importantly, what he planned to do. He was quite aware that his skills were not nearly sufficient for the situation, though in truth, he was also aware that they never were. "You've displayed a very ruffian-esque behavior. You'll need to be reprimanded as such."

"Really? Jeez, kid, what are you going to do, hit me with the dictio-" The man's sneer was abruptly cut short by the connection of Keita's knee to his groin, the subsequent torrent of obscenity also cut short by the swift blow to his nose that followed.

"Apologies, sir, that was truly ungentlemanly of me. But I'm afraid that you've not earned the right to polite combat."

That was not in the slightest crippling. You are now, to borrow the colloquial expression, very much screwed. Foolish boy.

OOC: References to Alexandria permitted by her player, Onarax. His subsequent post will continue the events of this particular pair.

Onarax

Alexandria d'Anjou

Alexandria was rather perplexed at the current situation. Her travels had consisted of oddity after oddity, not at all helped by the two odd balls she had traveled with. Foolish men who's mannerisms were obviously overcompensating for their own inadequacies. Never the less, overtime Alexandria had resigned herself and somehow managed to get used to the whole farce. It truly was odd, for just a week ago she had been living a rather normal life, truth to be told, when suddenly the news came that she was apparently some sort of chosen one, destined to combat great evil.

For her part, Alexandria couldn't care less about foolish prophecies, in fact prophecies by their very nature were illogical. Everyone was expected to have some sense of control over their fate. Still, Alexandria decided to follow after the strange men who had come knocking at her door, to at least acquire some basic understanding of her powers. However that decisions, was appearing to have consequences that even Alexandria had not foreseen.

Still, that was neither here nor there. At the present time, the trio found themselves engaged in yet another unpleasant situation. Encircling them were hooligans who seemed just as idiotic as her current companions, just in more literal sense. As they continued to advance, Alexandria's guide began engaging in what appeared to some sort of pleasantries. However said pleasantries did not appear to be well received by the other side.

Things continued to rush forward as the conflict with the so called Hurricanes intensified, culminating in a brutal kneeing by the boy who called himself Mister Keita. As the idiots began the further their confrontation, Alexandria debated on whether she should just run. After all, this conflict was none of her concern, and it wasn't like she could assist. In fact the logical thing for her to do, would be to run away, and allow the combatants to carry on. An inexperienced child such as her, could do little in the ways of intervening in such a conflict. In fact, Alexandria soon realized, creative use of her time powers, could make it rather simple for her to escape before the enemy even noticed she was gone.

Just as the girl began to finalize her decisions, her guide began to speak once more. "Miss d'Anjou, Mister Keita," he began, addressing both of them in that obnoxiously civil tone of his, "If you would please stand back, it seems I'll have to teach these young men a lesson in what it means to be a civilized member of society. They seem to have forgotten such important lessons."

As soon as Alexandria and Keita had backed away, the man snapped his gloved figures causing a burst of light in front of him. This sudden display of power appeared to have blinded the three assailants in front of them. In fact the light was so strong, even Alexandria was having trouble seeing, despite her distance. However their guide wasted no time in taking advantage of the chaos.

Dashing forward, towards the ruffians, he quickly grabbed the first by his throat. Less than a second later, the man appeared to have been knocked out by mere touch of the guide. Once more the guide rushed forward, and repeated his actions on another assailant. Letting his body drop to ground as well. The third assailant, managed to recover a bit in the time his co-patriots were being assaulted, readying what appeared to be a fireball in his left hand.

However just as he began to retaliate with it, the guide snapped his fingers once more, and again the fire user was blinded. As his vision slowly returned, he found himself staring eye to eye with the guide, who's fingers were now firmly gripped around his neck. In a split second the fire user had hit the ground as well. Slowly removing his gloves, the guide turned to face the pair once more.

"I do apologize for such an unruly display of force, but alas sometimes such actions become necessary," the guide calmly stated, as he donned a new pair of gloves. "However I truly do regret having to dirty my hands in such a incorrigible fashion. I hope you can forgive me."

Alexandria for her part, could only blink at the absurdity of the situation. In the span of a few seconds, her guide had dispatched three armed assailants. It was truly incredible what a skilled Elementalist could accomplish. As the guide urged to continue along, Alexandria could only absently nod her head in acknowledgement. Considering the start of this journey, Alexandria could only wonder as towards what could possibly be in store for her.

Mister Keita

Stupid. You weren't needed. A proper gentleman does not meddle in a fight another gentleman has well in hand.

As the thirteen year old resumed his ambulatory movement, following after the guide once again, it was with a profound degree of silence. His nod had encompassed his response to the guide's statement, but his reaction was unusual merely for its nonverbal nature, as his acknowledgements were usually much more articulate, occasionally bordering on verbose. Not that this was something his companions of the moment were likely to notice; after all, of the two, he had known the guide the longest, and that was just over a week. Alexandria had been known for a similar span of time, but their interactions during the passage thereof were far less even than with the guide. They knew each other's names, and aside from pleasantries, that was the extent of the words they had exchanged. He had not pressed the matter; after all, her lack of spoken word was indicator enough of her desire not to converse. Nevertheless, it was a fact he was beginning to regret.

A true gentleman did not display emotions or thoughts that would overly inconvenience his companions, nor did a hero falter in his path for such pathetic reasons. Yes, the situation was absurd, and when he thought about it, rather terrifying; he was traveling with a man he knew not the name of, he had been threatened by multiple opponents wielding abilities far more developed and powerful than his own, and that same man, that kind, gentlemanly man, had dispatched those same aggressors with no more effort than Mister Keita would have exerted to terminate an insect. Mister Keita had, himself, struck a man. He had known how, but he had never done it before. It was a feeling that twisted his earlier tea in a very nauseous fashion about in his stomach.

But a gentleman did not complain. A gentleman carried on. Endured. A hero not only endured, he persevered, in order to move forever onward. In order to become a worthy gentlemen, he would endure. Doubts festered as to whether he would ever attain that standard, but he would forever work towards it. If ever he succeeded in that endeavor, then he would have made an important step. A step on the eternal path towards being both a gentleman, and the hero that he should be.

Stupid.