• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Elite 4 appearing in the anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD

Do you think they will appear? I hope the Elite 4 appears again in the anime like they did back in Sinnoh I'd like to see Ash battle against Malva
especially since she was a member of Team Flare.

LizardonX

Banned
Malva was in team flare? Thats news to me.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Probably only one at the most. I thought for sure marshall would appear, and that didn't happen. The elite four for just doesn't get good treatment by the writers ever. Even when they appeared like in os, it was usually for a random filler, like the bruno and onix episode.

dash142

Beginning Trainer
They didn't even appear in-game until you faced them, other than Diantha. & even then she didnt really do much... hopefully they replace her appearances in-game with Cynthia. (You know she'll pop up again anyways lol)

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Well. They were non-existent in Best Wishes, so I would hope they learned that like in DP, it is always good to showcase them. The episodes with Flint, Aaron, Lucien, and Bertha were some of the best and having Ash battle some of them is a good way to gauge his skills and see how far along he has come as a Trainer.

BlueDragonfangirl

I hope so, am hoping Ash gets to battle some again too :)

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I hope they get the Sinnoh treatment.

shelldude400

I think Malva has a good chance of appearing due to being part of Team Flare, Ash may battle her but wont win or lose.. it'd just end before someone was K0'd :p
Maybe the Steel guy (forgot his name) could appear at Shabboneau Castle?
Also maybe Iris' reason for a cameo would be to see Drasna? Who knows :p

The Sea Cucumber

...or am I?
I think a cameo or a filler is the best any of them will get since they will have little to no importance.

Lancetwister

All-or-Nothing!
Yeah chances are is that the Elite Four would probably appear in cameos or fillers just like in AG and DP. It probably won't be all of them but still I expect to see one of them at least in the XY series. Speaking of the Elite Four appearing, did the Elite Four ever appear in BW? Didn't really watch it so idk if they did lol

Haunter ゴースト

DP executed the Elite Four greatly, they all appeared and they all had relatively entertaining yet interesting episodes.

I'd settle with XY doing the same as DP, if not doing something even better.

As long as they all appear at least once it's fine with me, i was disappointed with BW only showing Caitlin for 2 minutes.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
DP executed the Elite Four greatly, they all appeared and they all had relatively entertaining yet interesting episodes.

I'd settle with XY doing the same as DP, if not doing something even better.

As long as they all appear at least once it's fine with me, i was disappointed with BW only showing Caitlin for 2 minutes.

TRUE!

I don´t why they skipped it in BW. I mean what way is better to promote the games than through the E4. Hopefully they give them an episode pro E4 and maybe Ash even beat one of their pokes. Pretty please!

Haunter ゴースト

I don´t why they skipped it in BW. I mean what way is better to promote the games than through the E4.

Honestly, everything about BW was like the writers stopped caring.

They established a tonne of things that us as an audience had started getting used too and then in BW they dropped it all. Relevant to this the thread is what they did with E4. BW feels like it was written by completely different writers, oh well at least they're back to XY.

vespiqueen

The only one I care to see is Malva because I think it's interesting that she's part of the Elite Four and Team Flare (reminds me a little of Giovanni..)

nuzamaki90

Do you think they will appear? I hope the Elite 4 appears again in the anime like they did back in Sinnoh I'd like to see Ash battle against Malva
especially since she was a member of Team Flare.

Hopefully they do appear because I like our new group of members. Like what everyone else said, I hope the writers give the E4 e Sinnoh treatment so each member can get their own respective episode(s).

I think Malva has the highest chance out of all to appear because she's a member of Team Flare, the HoloCaster lady, and she appears in the Looker side quest which I'm almost positive the writers will include. I'd love to see Ash battle her and actually win if not defeat one or two of her Pokemon.

I also would like to see Wilkstrom or Siebold to appear because they're a knight and chef respectively and Shabbeanue Castle is probably the best opportunity for Wilkstrom to appear, and Siebold probably appearing in one of the thousands of cafés, maybe giving TR a job to be his assistants.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
At this point I really don't care. I mean in a perfect world they would all appear and Ash would challenge them like we do in the games, but in the anime they usually appear in random episodes. Even when they battle Ash he always loses and it's like nothing was gained in the end. I don't like how the Elite Four are portrayed in the anime; aside from some of them having a slight holier-than-thou vibe going on, they also seem redundant for the most part since like I said, they rarely get good roles. So yeah, I don't care much for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.