1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Elite 4 appearing in the anime?

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by JD, Oct 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Born Better

Born Better God of Lightning

I mostly see Malva for reasons already stated or Drasna for Iris' return.

2. Honeyichigo

Honeyichigo The manliest

I've heard speculation that Mr. Mega Blaziken is the steel type E4 whose name escapes me (apparently they look alike?), so there might be that. Not that I know why he'd be using a Blaziken.

3. Lancetwister

Lancetwister All-or-Nothing!

Some people say that because the mystery Mega Blaziken dude seemed to have armour, observed by people, under his clothing. But I don't think it would be him because Wikstrom (Steel-type E4) doesn't have a beard like the mystery dude. And I would think if the mystery dude had armour, it would be pretty hard to move around in it, yet at the end of the 2nd episode in the XY series, he jumped like it was nothing so it can't be the heavy armour we see Wikstrom have in the game. And yeah, Wikstrom is a Steel-type E4 user. Why would he use a Blaziken, which is Fire-Fighting type? lol

4. Sephora

Sephora yes I'm back

All I care about is Malva making an appearance. I could care less about the others in the Elite Four to be honest.

5. Platinum fan.

Platinum fan. RetiredPokemonMaster

I'd like to see Wikistrom as well, but yeah Malva would be the most important one I want to see. I want to see her over the Kalos Champion. In addition to her little secret I just like Malva's design. I could say the same about Wikistrom and Jack Atlas...I mean Siebold. They both have cool designs too. Drasna I can skip. I'd only care if she was like related to Iris and appeared when Iris cameos.

If the Kalos E4 do appear, please don't tease the possibility for them to actually be challenged at the league, lol.

6. Everlasting

Everlasting Everything stays.

I say we'll most likely see Drasna and Malva. Malva being in Team Flare makes sense, and I could see her being for and against Team Flare at the same time (being impressed by Ash's opposition to Team Flare), being a neutral member.
    Drasna must appear when Iris comes back. She definitely could have a connection with the Village of Dragons and I could see this as the reason why Iris comes back (as her only interest is Dragon, if we count seeing Ash aside). It would be a total waste if she wasn't here when Iris appears.

For the other two, maybe, but probably not for important stuff. I could see Wikstrom and Siebold appearing in one, or two episodes, but that's about it. Nothing revealant with them.

7. Ilikepiex7

Ilikepiex7 Well-Known Member

only the female members of the group would be able to get more than a 1 or 2 episode appearance with Iris episodes and the Team Flare plot. The champion being a friend of the Professor and being super popular in the region is likely to appear as well and will likely show off mega gardevoir in the anime.

8. pokeaussie37

pokeaussie37 Well-Known Member

Gee I've been stalling on battling the Elite Four, that tidbit about Malva was quite the revelation to me...

Anyways I do hope they get the Sinnoh treatment. Once, maybe twice each and I'll be satisfied, maybe an extra to Malva because of her relevance but other than that it doesn't really matter.

9. Outburstz

Outburstz Well-Known Member

In the game they didn't even appear. Honestly this years elite four was weak very weak and I don't really care to see them in the anime. I would have much rather liked to see Marshall from Unova. None of the elite four outside of Malva (who was with Team Flare) seems worth the time of putting her on screen.

10. Crystal Power

Crystal Power Well-Known Member

It would be great if the Elite four appeared. I always wondered why they dont show much love to the Elite four in the anime... :(

11. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

Because they are all invincible mary sues in the anime. I dont think I've ever seen a pokemon from one fait unless they were up vs cynthia.

12. Navin

Navin MALDREAD

I think Diantha will appear. I also think Cynthia will find her way in Kalos.

13. Mr.Munchlax

Mr.Munchlax Pokeball Rank Trainer

Last edited: Oct 27, 2013
  14. ConUxie223

ConUxie223 Kalos Trap Queen

The only one who actually plays even a little part in the game is Malva so I think she should have at least some role in the Team Flare story, like starting off siding with Team Flare then deciding that she's just gonna be a neutral party and let Ash do his thing when the final battle comes into play. Then again, this is the Pokémon anime so I don't really expect it to be the best story with her, she probably just see's the errors of her ways and all that bullcrap :/

Drasna could come back for Iris but I doubt it, she'll probably end up like the Johto and Hoenn E4 members and never be seeing again.

Wikstrom could appear in a nice Bruno-esque filler episode where he explains what its like to be a Knight to Clemont and Ash and saying somewhat sexist things about women to Serena and Bonnie but ends up saving them in the end of the episode cause of his chivalry or whatever. Doubt it, but it could happen.

Siebold could entice Cilan's return but that's probably not the case, I can see him appearing in a filler episode just like Wikstrom about nothing important at all with Ash losing against him despite using Pikachu.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.