• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Elite League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
To the Mod that reads this: Banner for league coming soon. No sense making a banner for a league when there is a chance of it not existing. Also, let me know who approved this thread, so I can thank that person. That is, if you DID approve it.

(NO BANNER AS OF NOW, FOR I AM WAITING FOR MY BANNER TO BE MADE)
The Elite League

We aren't your everyday league. We take this thing seriously. We want you to be challenged. We want you to be intrigued. We want you to achieve new goals. So read on, fellow Serebiian. Read on, and learn what it takes to be the best you can be.

Rules

Without rules, no society can stand. The League itself is no exception. So begin your journey by reading the rules.

1. Always obey all leaders of League.

2.Do not spam in League. Anything that is posted here that is not League related is counted by us, and the Moderators as spam.

3. Do not flame. If you are really angry about something, let me know.

4. All of the battle Rules of the Serebii website are upheld here. The bans issued in Serebii also apply here, so it is not necessary to add them.

5. This League only operates on PO. No Wi-Fi battles count here.

6. Any breakings of these rules MAY result in a strike. Get enough of these, and you shall be banned for an allotted time. Break more rules, or post here during your exile from this league, and you may be facing charges of longer bans/Permanent bans. Continue to post here after Permanent ban, and you shall be reported to a moderator, who may end up banning you.

Gyms

You may challenge whatever Gym you want first. This is so you can choose your own path, and training. There are 8 gyms in total.

Gyms have a 2/4 ratio, meaning they must have at least 2 of the same type. The rest of the pokemon are free type, meaning they can be whatever type the Gym leader so chooses. Once a type is taken by a Gym Leader, it cannot be used until the Gym Leader resigns/is fired for too many losses.

Gym 1:
Type:
PO:
W/L/T:

Gym 2:
Type:
PO:
W/L/T:

Gym 3:
Type:
PO:
W/L/T:

Gym 4:
Type:
PO:
W/L/T:

Gym 5:
Type:
PO:
W/L/T:

Gym 6:
Type:
PO:
W/L/T

Gym 7:
Type:
PO:
W/L/T:

Gym 8:
Type:
PO:
W/L/T:

If you lose to any Gym Leader, you must wait 1 day before challenging again.
If you wish to become a Gym Leader, you must put your request on this thread, and it must say what type it is, and what your PO name is. Then I shall apply to test you.
The Elite 4

These are the 4 you must fight after you beat every Gym Leader. You may challenge them in any order, but if you lose to ANY Elite 4 member, you must restart fighting all of the Elite 4 again. You also have to wait 3 days before challenging again.

Elite 4 Members have a Free Team, but they must battle by one tier they choose. UU, NU, Ubers, or Middle Cup. The Challenger MUST also make a seperate team to conform with the tiers, to add to the challenge.

If you beat all 4 of the Elite 4, you may Challenge the Champion.

Elite 4 Member 1:
Tier:
PO:
W/L/T:

Elite 4 Member 2:
Tier:
PO:
W/L/T:

Elite 4 Member 3:
Tier:
PO:
W/L/T:

Elite 4 Member 4:
Tier:
PO:
W/L/T:

Same here with applying for Gym position, minus the type. You have to be REALLY GOOD to be here, so expect intensive testing.

The Champion

The Champion is the final hurdle in your path to glory. Defeat him, and you become the Champion until you step down, or get beaten. Lose to him, and you cannot battle for one week, and you must beat two of the Elite 4 before you can challenge the Champion again. The champion battles on OU.

Champion: Remorph
PO:
W:0
Past Champion Records:
--
W:0

Challengers

To join, state your name, PO name, and why you have come to join this league. Then we shall accept you.

Members
0 Badges:

1 Badge:

2 Badges:

3 Badges:

4 Badges:

5 Badges:

6 Badges:

7 Badges:

8 Badges:

We hope you find your path...​

Last edited:

SuicuneScale

Is that a cookie?
Yo, I want to sign up for the water gym. My PO name is SuicuneScale, and I came to join the league because...........I want to join a league.

*IZ*

Can I join the league as a Dragon type Gym leader?
My PO name is Sexy_IZ
and my FC is in my siggy

Burakoru

Belly Slide
I would like to join the league as Bug type gym leader?
My PO name is [PS]Aerial Tornelos

BTW, to IZ, he doesn't need to know FC cause this is a PO only league, according to da rules

Sucker_Punch

I'd like to be a gym or elite, my type would be dark :)
My PO name is Sucker Punch

davidw90uk

Red Gyaradon'ts
hey I would like to apply for gym leader/elite 4
preferrd type is dragon, PO name is Red Gyaradon'ts
FC in sig

thanks!

Original151Rocks

My Answer Is Yes
Can i be a Electric type gym leader please? My PO name is Unitas

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Huh, I just noticed this got approved. I'll get to every one of you as soon as possible.

Also, the Elite League Elite four challenge has been changed. You will like it, it's original.

Last edited:

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
I would like to join the league as a steel type gym leader.
My PO name is PokeLegend15.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Dr, Chaos, I'll just accept you automatically. You shall test people who want to be gym leaders. Don't test the Elite 4 askers. I'LL do that.

capitalh

I want to tryout for GL. I already have a normal type team.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Okay people, Remorph is going to be gone for a while so I am going to have to test all of you guys. Everyone needs to PM/VM me a time to do a test battle by this Friday. Remember, you are showing how good you are at battling and making a team. Even if you lose, but you play a good game, you could still be in consideration.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Sorry capitalh, but you did not become a gym leader. If you would like, you can try again when you remake your team or do some adjustments. By the way, I cannot test anyone who is trying out for the Elite 4. You guys will have to wait awhile, until Remorph comes back.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
I don't think this league is going to continue. Remorph decided that he didn't really want to run this without many people applying.

Status
Not open for further replies.