• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Emotionless, The Charming, and The Blind. (PG-14, swears and that stuff.)

The Emotionless, The Charming, and The Blind.

I got bored, so I decied to write this. It came to me after I caught Mesprit, Azelf, and Uxie. Please enjoy, and mind spelling errors, my phone isn't exacly the greatest o.o

Chapter 1: Restless nonsense...

It was a nice, bright sunny day out. No coulds in sight. We look down at a small house near a large lake in Sinnoh. The house was dark in color, so that it blended in with the trees. As we look inside the house, no one seemed to be home. All was quiet...until The Emotionless came into sight.

Mesprit: *wearing a gray bow on her head, with 2 similar bows on her tail. The gem on her head seemed to be...darker, than usual.* *floating around, looking for someone* AZEEELLLFFF....

Azelf: You called- *he's floating in front of a gold-plated mirror, admiring the gembon his head, while brushing his extremley short fur. As he floats down the small hall, his tail gets caught on a sharp hook.* ...Oh, no...Mesprit, can you help me?

Mesprit: Help.... *she's holding knife tightly in her hand while repeating "help" in a dark, creepy voice.*

Azelf: *eyes go wide, waving his hands while shuddering* ..no....NO....NONONO DON'T AAAAHHHHH *he struggles, tugging his tail, and breaks free, as Mesprit roughly brings knife down where his tail once was.*

Mesprit: *quietly* Aw man...

Azelf: *trembling, holding his tail, rubbing the slightly craked gem* Don't you dare touch my beautiful tale! All the ladies would ignore me if I has only 1 tail! Now leave me be, I need my beauty rest. Hopefully, the crack will go away.

Azelf walked off (in a prissy way, might I add), smoothing back the fur on his head (though, no one really could see it. He has short fur o.o). Then floated in Uxie, looking clueless.

Uxie: *his eyes are closed, resulting in him being blind. The yellow on his head was a slightly fades color. His tails were twisted up, and he has a small beard growing, due to him being poorly taken care of.* Hey Mesprit. *hits chair and it falls* Ow. Where are you? *hits wall, making a slight indent* Ow. MESPRIT, ARE YOU DEAD?! *his voice was cracked and in panic, and he then fell out a window* AHHHHHHHHHH- ...wait, I float. Mesprit! *now floating outside, lost in a dark forest* Damn, she hates me! ;~; *he starts crying, and someone tears manage to squeeze through those squinted eyes of his.*

Mesprit: *laughs quietly, yet remains and emotionless look on her face.* Hahahahah....idiot. *sits on chair, hears agressive knock on door*

Mew: *frantically floating outside, brushing back her pink fur and adjusting the rose on her head* LEMME IN! WHERE IS MY SWEET AZELF?! *rams door down with giant hammer* ZEEEEELFFYYY!!

Celebi: *fies in behind her, furious look on his green face. His eyes seemed to be glowing red, unlike the usual blue they are.* Where is that bastard...WHERE IS HE?!

Mesprit: *points upstairs with a devious smile*

Uxie: MEEESPRIIIT *floats back trough window, blocking Mew's way*

Mew: Heeeeeyyy! *cries, wanting to see Azelf, for she's a big fangirl*

Celebi: *flies upstairs, the one place where the house isn't a mess* WAKE UP YOU SON PF A B*TCH! YOU KEEP STEALING MY GIRLFRIEND!

Azelf: *he wakes up and peels the cucumbers off his face. When he speaks, his voice cracks with fear.* .....oh sh*t RUUUUN (or uh....foooaaaat?) *jumps out window*

Celebi: GET BACK HERE *chases him, and sky has gotten gray*

Me: *puff of blue smoke and I'm in room* Chase music, please! *claps hands 2 times*

Uxie: *speaks in confused voice, like he normally does* Hey, who are you? Mesprit?! HEY, YOU MUST BE THE AUTHOR. WHY CAN'T I SEE?!

Me: *snickers and flicks his nose, pushong my black and blue glasses up my face* Shut your mouth, your lucky you can still hear.

Uxie: *whines loudly* WAAAAAHHH! WHY DO YOU HATE ME?!

Me: *I scilence him by putting my finger over his mouth.* Shh! Watch the chase.

Celebi: DIE, DIE, DIE! *throwing leaves at Azelf with his bare hands, like a ninja. Celebi has gone and traveled through many time periords, one bwong "the time of the ninjas", as he calls it.*

Azelf: *huffs, speaking in his prisst pretty boy tone* Why do I have to be so damn attractive?! *dodging them narrowly* STOP TRYING TO KILL ME!

Mesprit: *points and laughs, but still contains no emotion* Hahahah, he's gana die...

Me: O.O you enjoy this?

Mesprit: *sighs and wips me woth her tails, leaving red marks on my arms* I have no emotions...remember?

Me: *laughs nervously, feeling stupid* Oh...yeah. *shrugs, then lightbulb appears over my head* Hey, I'm bored.....viola!

Arceus: *appears in a flash of light, nearly blinding us*

Me: HEY!

Arceus: *has a weird, facy-person accent and has a gold and white cape on his back, with a matching crown* And, as if by magic, ze creator appears, muahahah....MUAHAHAHAHAH....

Me: *sighs and rolls eyes* Arceus. Your not evil.

Arceus: *stomps feet like a little kid, making the whole Earth shake*Damn, I was hoping for a little respect.

Me: *on floor, for I fell from the massove shaking* ...Whatev. Just go stop them, before The Charming gets killed.

Arcus: *confused look on face and squints his red eyes* Ze who?

Me: *sighs and shakes head* The Charm....oh, nevermind. I'll explain later. GO SAVE AZELF! *points finger into air, pointing at nothing*

Arcus: ...Zis is stupid. *stands still for a moment. He starts shaking, and his whole body glows. Multi-colored light forms around his mouth, and a ball forms. This is when I realized that he is ganna use Judgement.*

Me: Wait...wait no no NONONOOOOOOO! FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-- *everything gets destroyed, and I'm now in a white space* ....damn. *pouts, briahing back my brown curly hair* I should've seen that coming, I'm the writer...wait, I'M THE WRITER! *pulls out remote that has multiple buttpns on it*. REWIND BUTTON! *time rewinds to when Arceus is about to use Judgement*

Uxie: *senses the power* HOOHAAAA! *slams Arceus' head between 2 pans, knocking him unconcious*

Me: *jumps up and down with joy* YAY!

Uxie: ****** head to side* ....did I win?!

Mesprit: *shakes head and sighs, saying in a mocking voice*Naw, you just knocked out Arceus.

Celebi: *grabs Azelf agressivley and refuses to let go. He places a sharp Leaf Blade up to his neck, saying in a deep voice* Die...

Azelf: *throws hands into air* NO! I'M TO AMAZINGLY ATTRACTIVE TO DIE! *breaks free and cries, floating into the house and stuffing face in a red pillow.* WAAAAAHHHH, NO ONE LOVES MEEEEE....

Me: *rolls eyes and shakes head* So pretty, but such a wuss...

Celebi: *growls and flies to him, taking pillow at hitting him, then yelling in his loudest tone* -.-t YOU LITTLE B*TCH. GET OVER YOURSELF. YOU A LEGENDARY. LOVE ISN'T IMPORTANT TO YOU. FOCUS ON YOU WILLPOWER ROLL. NOW GO F-

Me: *eyes widen and I screm so no one hears the finish of that scentence* OK! ENOUGH! *I laugh nervously, then I pull thr corner of the page and we all vanish*

Yeah, that's what my imagination comes up with in an hour or so. Yes, I gave the Legendaries genders xP R&R (read and review) please! Next one comin' up when I feel like it xD and...this also proves that you don't mess with Celebi o.o

Last edited:
I thought it was funny but it was mostly just dialogue to me and I'm not sure if they said anything about scripts. But still it was funny in some parts.

Hamichu

The Hammiest
*Claps hands* Wow, umm actually that was pretty funny. I enjoyed it. It made me laugh. Nice work. You should do another one of these. Nice work Saph.

EonDragonFTW

this makes me wonder what goes on in that crazy head of yours XD
but it was pretty funny and did kill some time

Last edited:
Yeah, when I get a story in my head...I just write xF

I always thought at Azelf as the "ladies man" of the 3 lake guardians...and then Celebi and Mew came into my head. Along with ninjas..that's how Celebi got those ninja leaf skills xD

Psychic

Really and truly
Script fics aren't allowed here unless properly detailed. Please either edit this into prose form or look up how to write a proper script with character descriptions, set design, stage directions and so on, or this risks beings closed. Thanks for your time.

~Psychic

^ Will do. Thank you.

EDIT: I added discriptions. If you would like me to add more, I could....

Last edited: