• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.

superpoke

Apollo Creed Elite
Well, I wasn't really rushing anyone to do it, and the majority of people still haven't sent it. No matter how rushed, you should have waited to send till you had time to do it right. But you didn't and I told you to re send it. You had no right to get mad and leave the team. I was simply telling you to resend it in the proper format. I can't tell anything about a team based on just the names.

So, are you leaving the team or not? If you are, please do not continue to post in this thread with your spam. If you are staying, feel free to post as much as you want.

To everyone, regarding the sending of teams:
Those that have sent have received their advice, and are happy with it. Since the rest of you seem to not want to, don't worry about sending it. This is no longer required. You may still send it if you want help, I will be glad to help you with your team. Thank you to those who sent, and Good Luck with your teams.

To everyone, regarding testing for ranks:
If you wish to be tested to move up in rank, Please Please get on The Empire Chat as much as possible. I am there in the afternoons(EST - GMT -5) on weekdays, and weekends vary upon activity level. Also, we are continuing to move people to the Inactive Roster, so if your on the chat, you won't be thought of as inactive.

Tournament Registrations are still open. They will close March 31st.
The First Round will start April 1st.

Guardian Flash has replaced TheCookieCutter in the war with Team Zeal. This was done due to Cookie not being able to post on Pojo or be on our Xat. Good Luck to Guardian!
All others in the war, please please get your match done ASAP!

Thank you,
Daniel

SelenaluvsDylan22

Goodbye Rebellion
Id like to sign up for the tournament.

dario

Banned
hey am i still up on the tourney?
sorry about not being active but i have my clan on GB i have a card in my sig.

johny2hai

Future Olympian

P0iSON

Team Legendary Boss
name: P0iSoN
fc: 5069 0840 9302
main tier: OU/BL

also signing up for the tourny

johny2hai

Future Olympian
nice perfect timing on joining
just right to get a TRU Regi
hey john whats going on?

Dario, what do you mean, whats going on? We are starting a Tournement April 1st.

dario

Banned
Dario, what do you mean, whats going on? We are starting a Tournement April 1st.
what i am saying is that he is joining now because you get the entry prize, also have you gotten any of your b-day gifts yet? I just i got 4000 microsoft points :)

johny2hai

Future Olympian
what i am saying is that he is joining now because you get the entry prize, also have you gotten any of your b-day gifts yet? I just i got 4000 microsoft points :)

You get the Regi' when the Tournement ends. About my birthday, I didn't really get anything speical, I got my track shoes, which aren't cheap. And thats it.

dario

Banned
You get the Regi' when the Tournement ends. About my birthday, I didn't really get anything speical, I got my track shoes, which aren't cheap. And thats it
oh ok never mind,how much were they?I am also going to get Turtle Beach headsets which are like $100.About the trourney are the times going to be everyone should be online at once or no?

superpoke

Apollo Creed Elite
If someone joins JUST to get the regi, they can have it for free for all i care.
I mean, TRU gave em out for free, so if you need one so bad that your willing to declare yourself a member of a clan, fight in a tourney, and then get the regi, don't waste your time. We don't want you here if all you want is prizes. We're here to have fun and enjoy pokemon like its meant to be.

dario

Banned
If someone joins JUST to get the regi, they can have it for free for all i care.
I mean, TRU gave em out for free, so if you need one so bad that your willing to declare yourself a member of a clan, fight in a tourney, and then get the regi, don't waste your time. We don't want you here if all you want is prizes. We're here to have fun and enjoy pokemon like its meant to be.
that what i meant johny,i agree with super :)

superpoke

Apollo Creed Elite
LOL.
Congrats to Donko on being promoted to Consul!
Donko showed great maturity and improvement since joining The Empire, so he has earned the open position as Consul. Their are now 2 consuls, we're at max till one of us leaves.(it won't be me, lol)

I also think its time that we have Weekly Member Meetings. These meetings will inform everyone of whats going on, and it will give everyone a voice in our decision making. Johny, Donko, and myself will still have the final say, but your opinion DOES matter.
What is everyones thoughts on doing this?

Last edited:

Firehawk10590

Never lost a randbat
Am I already signed up for the tournament? If not, can I sign up?

dario

Banned
Hey i just wanted to tell Johny to have a wonderful day today and also if its late hope you had an awesome day just like i did

johny2hai

Future Olympian
Hey i just wanted to tell Johny to have a wonderful day today and also if its late hope you had an awesome day just like i did

Why thank you Dario =D
I hope you had a good day, if you want a present ask me =D

Status
Not open for further replies.