• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~.:The Enchanting Shop:.~

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucarioisawesome

Who did this to me!
Wuster: You're welcome. ;D

Pokémon Trainer Xande: Tbh, I don't have a clue who you want to do it. Be clear, please.

lucarioisawesome: The picture you gave is of very low quality. So sorry, not accepted, unless you are okay with any other Lucario image.

GoldenOza: First, if you would've read the first post, you would see that I'm not accepting any more workers at the moment. Second, this needs to go by pm. This is counted as SPAM.

OK any lucario picture will do :)

wolftamer

disappeared
I think my ban has expired, so...
Wolftamer, can you make me a fusion?

Fusions

Pokémon: Lairon and Torkoal

Details: Can you keep the overall Lairon "look" but add a few details of Torkoal, most notably its coloring? Then basically just add a few other details like smoke etc.

Thanks in advance! :D

Sure!Expect it done soon~

Status
Not open for further replies.