• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~.:The Enchanting Shop:.~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
@ Shiny_Squirtle: Accepted!

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Twisted spoons

4 Sweep Freak: Pokewalker
pokemon: Charizard
notes: Uhm...if possible, could you use the frame with its jaws closed?
I think it's the second frame but I'm not sure.

shade9192

Beast Mode
Thanks! The signature looks so sick haha, great job xD

shade9192

Beast Mode
Shiny pmd overworld!
Pokemon:pidgeot
Animated?:Yes
Details:Could I have it flying and then do a spin but make the spin look like it was going upward towards the sky in a way? Also, when it does the spin can I have stars falling from it? Like the shiny pokemon have lol

Zozo1999~

Frosty Voltorb

Ha, thank you! Ah, it looks soo cool! The Voltorb kind of spilling out of the banner gives it a cool effect. Thanks!

Luann
http://i55.*******.com/1t0n6r.png

Wolf King
http://i56.*******.com/59zy10.png

Sorry they took so long, I had to through alot of processing.

Edit: Zozo, never mind my request.

Last edited:

725roy

ambivolent
this is for Zozo

Shiny PMD sprite
Pokemon: Gliscor
Animated?: Nope
Animation Details: i said nope :p
Thanx in advance :p

Imma request a banner (Using it on a different site, so I'll still give credit.)

Size: Same size a Style 2
Text: Dooooood
Subtext: No way
Others: Use some sort of explosion in the back ground, and play with the opacity of my pictures some. Please use Birth of a Hero font.

Ezzpeon, please!

I'm using it on PO forums, but I'll probably use it on this one, too.

EzzPeon

just a passerby
@ sweep freak:
http://i52.*******.com/iptmao.png

By asking for credit, you better PM/VM the person, otherwise he/she might not see it.

Selex

Got what it takes?
Recolors/Metallic:

Pokémon: Scyther
New colour(s): Where he has green, can that be made like black? But not to dark where you cant see the detail in him. The tan/white in the wings and blades and claws on his feet a ruby red, and the tan or whatever color that is on his body and connecting his legs to his body, id like those crimson red please.

This is for EzzPeon

Larry

Hey could I request a fusion from Ezzpeon?

Pokémon: Dragonite and Ononokusu

'Twisted Spoon'

Selex

Got what it takes?
So sick! Thank you ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.