• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~.:The Enchanting Shop:.~

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Wow! It looks really nice! Thanks again EzzPeon!
Hopefully it'll be the last for a while. hehehe...

EzzPeon

just a passerby
Can I get a Teampose please?

Base: 10
Pokemon: Swampert, Houndoom, Crobat, Hypno, Staraptor, Shieldon
Trainer: As long as it's male
Not accepted. I want you to specify what trainer to use. Believe me, I had it before and it will turn out like: "Thanks, but can you change the trainer to (...), I don't like this one."

Hullo, it's me again!

Banner please

Images| Here
Text| With a Friend (in a scripty font please)
Size| 396x194
Main color/feeling: Give it a zen, tranquil feel. Light colors will do. Also, could you make this one a pop-out banner like your Monmen and Erufuun one?

Thank you so much! Kepp up the nice art!

Accepted. :3

SonicSandslash

Dragon Tamer Ryan
Ezzpeon Request

Trainer: Blue
Pokémon:Tyranitar,Espeon,Jolteon,Vaporeon,Flareon,Scizor
Others: N/A

(Could you also do a Recolor Tyranitar with Kyogre Colours)

EzzPeon

just a passerby
Trainer: Blue
Pokémon:Tyranitar,Espeon,Jolteon,Vaporeon,Flareon, Scizor
Others: N/A

(Could you also do a Recolor Tyranitar with Kyogre Colours)
3rd rule broken, banned.

Banner please

Images| Here
Text| With a Friend (in a scripty font please)
Size| 396x194
Main color/feeling: Give it a zen, tranquil feel. Light colors will do. Also, could you make this one a pop-out banner like your Monmen and Erufuun one?

Thank you so much! Kepp up the nice art!
Accepted. :3

Yes, I accepted it at first, but I've been trying to finish your request but it just wouldn't work...
I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I'm not skilled enough to do that.
Sorry to disappoint you.

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
Hello - I have a request (for Ezzpeon) :D

Banners

Size: Same as the one in my sig (not sure of how big it was in the first place)
Text: Dissidia Duodecim
Main color/feeling etc: A Yin-Yang sort of feel would be quite nice. The black side (whichever one that is) on the left and teh white side on the right
WBG?: I have no idea what this is. So, no.
Others: Hurray for very specific instuctions :D Images 1-5 on the left and 6-10 on the right (so they face inwards) I'd like 1 (and 6) to be at the top, 2 and 7 in front of them and below them, on the outside of the banner. 3 and 8 in front of them and one the inside, slightly lower than 2 and 7. 4 and 9 in front of them and on teh outside, underneath 2 and 7. 5 and 10 on teh inside in front of the other characters, slightly below teh level of 4 and 9 but mainly below 3 and 8. The text in the middle of the banner and in this font. Basically, this sort of style, but with text: like this and a wider gap for teh text. Obviously, you'll probably need to shrink the images :)

Thanks in advance.

McPokemon

A regular kid
Color 1: This one
Color 2: Not this one
Text: Mcpokemon
Text placement: (left, middle, right) Middle
Pokémon sprites: (not more than 6) I want the placement of the poke kinda like as you did for the 2nd example. Kyogre and Latios facing the right (on the right) and Groudon and Latias facing left (on the left)
Pop out?: (you know, the sprites sticking out or just fitting in the userbar) none thank you.

If your not too busy, thank you in advance and I know it'll turn out amazing. Please and thank you :) Also, I'm in no rush of receiving it.

McPokemon

A regular kid
Sorry bout that first request, I kinda hd a brain fart :p

Color 1: Blue
Color 2: Red
Text: MC Pokemon
Text placement: (left, middle, right) Middle
Pokémon sprites: (not more than 6) Groudon on the red side and kyogre on the blue
Pop out?: (you know, the sprites sticking out or just fitting in the userbar) Rather it be in the userbar.

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
I think it's discouraged to use a rule like "write -- a word here to show you read the rules" but anyway, twisted spoon.

DS Pokémon (are really cute!)

Pokémon: Glaceon please :3
Others: One shiny, the other normal, please.

EzzPeon

just a passerby
McPokemon: Accepted
P+M: Accepted

I think it's discouraged to use a rule like "write -- a word here to show you read the rules" but anyway, twisted spoon.
It is? Oh well, but when I didn't had that rule people didn't read the rules at all and the requests were like: hi i want a banner with dragon pokemon and my friendcode bye.
I might use another system then.

Others: If possible I'd like you to put a tilted crown surrounding the L. I know this maybe difficult but if you can't do this it is ok.
I'm not sure what you mean, can you provide the picture..? :redface:

Edit: Okay, I will get that one done :)

Last edited:

Light-The-Archangel

Best of All Time
McPokemon: Accepted
P+M: Accepted

It is? Oh well, but when I didn't had that rule people didn't read the rules at all and the requests were like: hi i want a banner with dragon pokemon and my friendcode bye.

I'm not sure what you mean, can you provide the picture..? :redface:

Nevermind, cause now that I think of it that task would be extremely difficult. I would just like the icon by itself. :)

ShinyDoug

Shine?
Okay Ezz, I have a rather odd request for you. I understand if you don't accept, since part of this doesn't appear to be an option.

Color 1: Green
Color 2: Yellow
Text: ShinyDoug: Shiny Hunter
Text placement: Center
Pokémon sprites: On the right, facing in, Shiny Typhlosion. On the left, facing in, (this is the reason I thought you might not accept this) Ethan, the HGSS male player.
Pop out?: No

Nebbio

NINJA!
Can I get a Teampose please?

Pokemon: Swampert, Houndoom, Crobat, Hypno, Staraptor, Shieldon
Trainer: As long as it's male

Sorry.

Trainer: The male trainer you get to be in Emerald. Brendan or something.

EzzPeon

just a passerby
All done.

@Murkrowrob: Your explanation was waaaay to specific. I tried but there were just too many images so it didn't work out. I added a rule about the image number now. But that doesn't affect you since you posted it before the rule was there. Sorry -.-'

I threw in a new system, no more strikes but breaking a rule is a week ban. Twisted Spoon is *POOF* gone.
All strikes are erased. All bans are erased. So it's a fresh start for everyone.

Plusle+Minun
http://i51.*******.com/6te5cj.png

Shinydoug
(it isn't a weird request at all)
http://i55.*******.com/2mhdatu.png

Light-The-Archangel
http://i53.*******.com/f4bvt.png

McPokemon
http://i51.*******.com/25rk18m.jpg

Nebbio
http://i51.*******.com/2m369n8.png

Last edited:

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
All done.

@Murkrowrob: Your explanation was waaaay to specific. I tried but there were just too many images so it didn't work out. I added a rule about the image number now. But that doesn't affect you since you posted it before the rule was there. Sorry -.-'

I threw in a new system, no more strikes but breaking a rule is a week ban. Twisted Spoon is *POOF* gone.
All strikes are erased. All bans are erased. So it's a fresh start for everyone.
Okay, so could I have it with less pictures?:

Banners

Size: Same as the one in my sig (not sure of how big it was in the first place)
Text: Dissidia Duodecim
Main color/feeling etc: A Yin-Yang sort of feel would be quite nice. The darker side on the left and teh white side on the right
WBG?: I have no idea what this is. So, no.
Others: 1 on top left, 3 to her bottom right. 7 on top right and 9 on her bottom left. The text in the middle of the banner and in this font. Basically, this sort of style, but with text: like this and a wider gap for teh text. Obviously, you'll probably need to shrink the images :)

Thanks in advance.

:)

wolftamer

disappeared
Ezz,could you make me a banner?

Image:
771fd52d637e3d3eddb8240b13b4609b-d346w3n.png
Size:About the same as the banner in your siggy
Text:A beautiful song
Main color/Feeling ect:Not needed,It has a background
Subtext:Come dance along
WBG?:No
Others:Could you use the "airplanes in the night sky" font please?

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

EzzPeon

just a passerby
Not needed,It has a background
Actually, it IS needed. It's not about the background but about the feeling the banner should have, for example happy, sad or dark.
I hope you like it, but I think you should give credit to the deviantart user who made it.

http://i55.*******.com/2w5pnpg.png

kudos ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.