• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

the end of our world..........

basicly, pokemon has got to end someday, what will you do when it does?

honestly,
I'll cry, then set up massive fansites and watch and rewatch the first ep over and over and over....... then train every pokemon i own to lv 100 and never take off my pikachu and shinx shirt.........

scary....

treespyro

Vintage much?
I won't care, There is still the past games
And If it does I will be married and have kids

<_<'
Oh god my future is going to be bloody awesome

LordVatek9

Legendary Collector
You gotta enjoy things while they last and don't worry about the end until it comes.

I've been watching too much anime.

Neural777

Hero Trainer
...I'd probably hammer my head on a wall. But Pokemon ending would probably only happen when Japan blows up.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
It wouldn't really matter to me that much. I mean I love the Pokemon games and all, but I'm not going to cry endlessly if they do stop.

If they still make them by the time I have a family, chances are I'll still play it. Hell, if my son/daughter wanted to play, I'll buy him/her a copy of the recent installment.

manaphy910

Pokédex Collector!
I would keep playing the old game and complete everything possible! :p Also, if I have a family by then, maybe introduce it to my children!

XD Mewtwo

Void#ZX0
Is pokemon ending what people think of in their spare time when they don't hear news of new games?
Pokemon will end when Mario does.

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
Probably get a life, education, family, future, then die in a tragic accident involving a police vehicle, a kit kat and a ring of fire.

pikoria

if pokemon ended i wikk do everything to try to bring it back and if i fail i will find some other rpg to play on all my free time

Tyrant Tar

Play the old games. Seriously, the plots the same in every game, and there's already ~500 playable characters with hundreds of ways to use them.

And contests. And competitive play. And the Battle Frontier. And filling out the Pokedex. And....

pokeLOVE

<-Cute Dunsparce Huh
I would be really really sad and I would miss it always but not bad and I will have a family by then:)

pokemaster001

a better question is how many pokemon will there be, I mean, there can't be 1,435,650,888,231,934,551,287,901 pokemon but pokemon shouldn't end
but if it does I'll probably play another game and wonder why pokemon is taking so long to come out

Tyrant Tar

a better question is how many pokemon will there be, I mean, there can't be 1,435,650,888,231,934,551,287,901 pokemon but pokemon shouldn't end

While I highly doubt they'll make THAT many Pokemon, I can see them do what they *almost* did in RSE - simply not include them all.

*rolls eyes* I guess I will have a family by then but sirsly, wouldn't you feel like one of the last parts of you childhood has died?

treespyro

Vintage much?
*rolls eyes* I guess I will have a family by then but sirsly, wouldn't you feel like one of the last parts of you childhood has died?

No because I had other things that were part of my childhood. I don't really have one anymore