• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Endless World: A Fantasy RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Bleh. I'll just change his entire everything then. But not now. Gotta do that later today, if possible.
I'll go with my reserve character, which wil be a Vampire/Necromancer.

Last edited:

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
@NPC

Okay. That helps. Now to decide whether or not to join... ... ... I think I'll just go ahead. XD Expect to see an SU at least at the end of the week.

Edit: Is the devil that Contractor makes a pact with counted as a Companion? And do the devils have names?

Last edited:

NPC

sleep researcher
Mogar said:
Hey, I'm super interested in this. Could you drop me a reserve? I'll start tomorrow once I'm out of school.

No worries, we're still doing fine in terms of quota. Same goes for everyone else who has reserved.

Schade said:
Bleh. I'll just change his entire everything then. But not now. Gotta do that later today, if possible.
I'll go with my reserve character, which wil be a Vampire/Necromancer.

Alright. I'm sorry for not being clear enough about these things from the start D:

TheCharredDragon said:
Is the devil that Contractor makes a pact with counted as a Companion? And do the devils have names?

Yes and yes.

Basically in this RPG universe, demons are rare and dangerous creatures that come from the netherworld, but for some reason have an enduring interest in the people of Refia and are willing to enter pacts with them if they give up something of their own in return. They are generally powerful and monstruous individuals but the details of their appearance and abilities vary greatly so I'll leave that up to you.

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
New WIP then. A pretty simple character, really. I like him. lol

Name: Raphael Lascelles
Race: Vampire
Class: Necromancer
Equipment:
- Accursed dagger: This dagger is cursed as the wounds it inflicts won't heal naturally. Strong healing magic can negate its effects.
- Raphaels Star-Field Cape: Though the cape has no real function, it is crafted by arcane cosmic magic.
- Raphaels utility belt: This belt contain a variety of necessities.
Abilities:
- Magical materialization: Raphael can use his magic to summon an old, forbidden spellbook to aid him in battles, as well as when he practice the more complicated spells.
- Summoning: Raphael can also summon the undead during battle to aid his course. These undead are as strong as they were when alive, and have no feelings. They are also completely loyal to Raphael.
- Curses: He can cast simple, yet deadly curses. (I'll go into detail if I ever use them in the RP)
- Vampire physiology: Superhuman agility, durability, reflexes, speed, stamina and strength.
- Vampire Weaknesses: Raphael is weak to divine magic, and have a small weakness to the sun. It doesn't actually harm him, but he does find it unpleasant. A good wooden stake to the heart usually does the trick.

Description: Raphael is a medium tall young man, with a slender yet fit physique due to continous training during his lifetime. Due to his vampyrism, his skin is pale, with a grey-ish tone, as he had a nice tan before dying. Raphaels hair is of medium length, and is black in color. It is kept in a neat and tidy fashion most of the time. His hair also have a star-field streak, similar to that of his cape. He has deep red eyes, which have a faint glow to them, as a result of his vampyrism. His eyes emits a feeling of friendship, to reflect Raphaels personality. He have a slim face, with symmetrical structures. His eyebrows are a darker color than his hair, and frame his eyes in a distinct, yet elegant way. due to his vampyrism, he have a natural beauty to him, which could give away his status as undead if you are familiar with the topic.

For clothing, Raphael doesn't dress to move around too quickly. His choice of clothing is both fashionable and elegant. He wears a black hooded shirt with silver decorations on it, and a pair of matching gauntlets. He wears a pair of slim black pants, held up with a utility belt with matching silver decorative symbols, and a skull-shaped buckle. This utility belt contain some ingredients for some of the basic potions and spells, as well as some medicine for the more common diseases. The belt also have a holster where Raphael keeps his accursed dagger. He wears a pair of black leather boots, matching the belt and gauntlets with silver decoration. He also wears a magical cape in a star-field pattern. (Referrence). Raphael often pull the hood to cover his face if necessary.

Personality: Despite his origin and his alignment to the dark arts, Raphael is a bright and cheerful person. He is often seen with a smile on his face, and it is rare for him to lose the smile. He is very loyal to his friends, and would go very far to protect or serve them. Despite this, however, one have to earn Raphaels trust, which can sometimes prove to be difficult. He have a positive attitude towards most things, and rarely ever lose his cool. When it comes to other people, or people in general that doesn't influence him in any way, Raphael can come across as selfish and self-centered, with little care regarding the lives of other, or human lives in general. on the general social plane, Raphael can come across as social, and he enjoys making friends, even though he knows he will eventually outage them.

Despite being a cheerful and positive person, Raphael does have a twisted and evil sense of humor, often making fun of the misfortune of others. he also shows a cheerful glee towards hurting others, and during battles, he taunts enemies, and is a ruthless enemy. Due to him being a vampire, Raphael doesn't have any fellow immortal friends, and sometimes end up being lonely or feeling isolated. He is in touch with his feelings, but he doesn't like showing them. He often let fighting be a sort of outlet for his feelings when he doesn't manage to express them otherwise

Background: Raphael was born into a secret society of necromancers in a tribe of arcane magicians. His mother was a gullible follower by his father, who ran the small cult. The two of them engaged in a relationship, and eventually, she gave birth to a son. After this, she volunteered to be sacrificed for a cause unknown to Raphael. His father, Aeres, just wanted to get rid of his mother, so he could raise his son alone to follow in his footsteps. Unfortunetly for Aeres, Raphael grew up to be a social individual, quickly befriending everyone in the village. Everyone knew the story of how "The young boys mom was murdered by bandits", and Raphaels father was a respected member of the society, teaching at the local magical academy. Raphael always had a talent for magic, and from an early age, his father had taught him the arts of Necromancy, and eventually gave him the spectral spellbook he always carry.

Rahaels father worked to make necromancy accepted by society, as he wanted to make an undead army to claim more land. He met resistance, however, and he had to continue his work underground from society. Raphael eventually grew old enough to understand his fathers big masterplan, and confronted him about it. Raphael did not approve of his fathers work, or his causes, and decided to exclude himself from learning from him. This enraged his father, who lost most of his mind afterwards.

His father, Aeres, didnt want to have his only son go against him. He arranged that Raphael and his class would be attacked by vampires as they were practicing their magic in a nearby forest. The vampires killed the entire class, but was driven away before they could finish Raphael, who was saved by some of the villagers, who thought the class was attacked by bandits. This wasn't before Raphael managed to get bit by one of the vampires, but nobody noticed, and they brought him home, much to his fathers astonishment. Raphael told on his father, and got him arrested. He was publicly executed for practicing forbidden magic, and even though Aeres tried framing Raphael to go down with him, the village let him live, since they pitied him for losing everything.

After a short while, Raphael started feeling sick. He just grew tired more easily, and coughed every now and then. He didn't pay much attention to it, as small illness was common in the village. When the illness only worsened the next couple of days, Raphael got visitors from the village that tried cure him through magic. No one could really understand what was going on with him, except from some old geezer no one paid attention to. After another few days, a "miracle cure" was practiced upon Raphael as a last resort. The spell was cast, and Raphael was left alone to sleep for the night. During this night, however, Raphael died to the vampires bite, silent in his sleep.

the morning after, when he didn't wake up when they tried waking him up, the village feared the worst, and prepared a funeral for him. He did, however, rise again, much to everyones suprise. With glowing red eyes, the villagers assumed they were the result of the spell they had tried casting, and treated him as a little miracle. Raphael also thought that, as he experienced being in better health than he had ever been before. It wasn't until the bloodlust kicked in that he started to put the pieces together. the fangs kinda gave it away anyway. After discovering the truth about himself, and after claiming his first victim, Raphael started living a more closed up life in the village, not going out much anymore.

After more years, when the elders had died, the children had grown up and the adults had grown old, Raphael knew he couldn't stay in the village, and decided to hit the road. He figured he would travel to the Atma family estate to participate in their quest for ancient artifacts.

Companion(s):
Though there are no specific companions that regularily follow Raphael, he often use his magic to animate dead corpses to accompany him if he feels lonely. These re-animated "companions" doesn't make the best conversation partners, but to Raphael, they are the best company if he doesn't have any friends.

Last edited:

NPC

sleep researcher
Alright, Raphael is approved! Nice job.

And regarding bloodlust, just so we're all on the same page here, this is how it works: all vampires need to drink blood every once in a while. Humans, beastmen, halfbreeds, dwarves, elves or even genma, anyone works. The only races you can't drain blood from are sprites (they may not even have blood), automata (obviously) and fellow vampires (obviously).

A vampire who doesn't drink blood won't die, but will become gradually weaker and lose his youth, eventually ending up as a powerless and ghoulish husk. They will immediately recover if they drink blood again.

Drinking blood doesn't necessarily kill the victim, but it does leave them understandably weakened. The victim also won't be turned into a vampire unless you want to turn them. That's pretty much all there is to it.

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies
Your character is great so far. And so cute! But I'll wait until you make any edits before reviewing. One thing I'd like to ask is for you to bold the sign-up section names (Name, Age, etc.) so that the whole thing is easier to read.

Edited, checked, and text bolded. Hopefully it is up to scratch now!! Thank you for being patient. ^^

@Tangeh - Great minds think alike. xD Sorry for being a idea pincher!! ^^;

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Hmm... looks like you've got a few Vampires already (you may want to put up a player list so it's easy to tell what species/classes are still desirable to have, and for you to keep track of everyone), so, can I reserve for a Genma Alchemist then?

NPC

sleep researcher
Hmm... looks like you've got a few Vampires already (you may want to put up a player list so it's easy to tell what species/classes are still desirable to have, and for you to keep track of everyone), so, can I reserve for a Genma Alchemist then?

We only have one vampire so far, but your genma alchemist is reserved! Thanks for the suggestion, I'll do that

NPC

sleep researcher
He's pretty good! Couple issues though:

You're missing the Equipment section of the sign-up.

Right now Hy∂d seems like more of a Knight or a Vagrant than an Engineer; you mention he has some small gadgets but you need to describe what they are and what they do. If you'd rather just make him a melee fighter I'd suggest a class change.

I'd like you to go into more detail regarding his abilities, especially forging. What kind of stuff can he forge? Does he work as a blacksmith? Where did he pick up this skill? Stuff like that.

I'd also like you to flesh out his personality and background a bit more, they're both a bit choppy. As for his background I can't let Hy∂d be the son of a dwarven king, because that could interfere with the plot later, but he can be the son of a high-ranking officer or maybe a famous engineer.

Finally, the ability to whip up storms or hurricanes (even if it happens very rarely) makes Syl overpowered. If Hy∂d's going to have a wind spirit accompanying him, she should be mostly powerless, capable of little more than weak gusts of wind, or maybe have a passive ability like foretelling the weather. I'd also like you to come up with something more involved than "they met up along the way" for how Hy∂d met Syl. Maybe he saved her from a monster, or helped protect her natural habitat? Something like that would work.

If you can work these things out, he's in. Oh and out of curiosity, how would one pronounce "Hy∂d"?

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
It's taking me forever to get everything ironed out, but if you could put me down for a human rogue, that would be great.

(What was I saying about wanting to do something different because of doing too many rogue-type character lately? Whoops.)

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Questions:
Genma; are multiple horns okay (as opposed to the single ones in most your samples)? Are small demonic wings (as in can't quite fly) okay? Are skin colors slightly off from the human range okay (purple tinged tan in this case)?

What was your vision of Alchemy in this RPG; is it traditional and sometimes potion-like, or more like Fullmetal Alchemist? Or something between the two?

NPC

sleep researcher
Questions:
Genma; are multiple horns okay (as opposed to the single ones in most your samples)? Are small demonic wings (as in can't quite fly) okay? Are skin colors slightly off from the human range okay (purple tinged tan in this case)?

What was your vision of Alchemy in this RPG; is it traditional and sometimes potion-like, or more like Fullmetal Alchemist? Or something between the two?

Multiple horns, vestigial wings, and purple-tinged skin are all fine.

For this game I envisioned alchemy to be closer to the Atelier games if you're familiar with them than Fullmetal Alchemist. Alchemists take two or more items (such as gunpowder, iron ore, fairy dust, or dried roots), perform a simple spell, and get a result that reflects the materials used. Manipulating raw materials in large amounts (such as making spires rise out of the ground) like in Fullmetal Alchemist would be beyond the pale in this case.

In terms of synthesis formulae and requirements, I'm not going to be strict and mostly let players manage this on their own. As long as it makes some kind of sense (herb + herb = poison, gunpowder + fairy dust = fire bomb), I'll run with it.

Tangeh

Edit: Done!

Name: Lenya Hillcrest
Race: Human
Class: Magus

Description: Lenya is of average female height and has quite a thin build without much fat nor muscle. As such, she hardly looks very intimidating. Her eyes are large, bright blue, and expressive. Her hair is straight and goes halfway down her waist, and she also has long bangs that wisp to the left of her face. A quick glance at her hair might mistake it to be black, but its true colour is navy, which is a lot more obvious in the light. Her typical outfit consists of burgundy pants, black boots, and a cream long-sleeved top with brown accents along the collar. Draped over everything is her favourite deep-purple cloak. The cloak has a hood, but she rarely puts it up. She carries with her a tall magus staff. The silver staff diverges near the top and loosely wraps itself tree-like around a bright blue orb. She is almost always smiling.

Personality: Lenya is friendly and very open to people regardless of their appearances. Her trust isn't relinquished immediately, but it doesn't take long for her to consider you a friend. She carries with her a bright, positive demeanor whenever possible, and isn't thrown off by negative personalities. Lenya's had the experience of simultaneously comforting six of her younger siblings, forcing a smile, and telling them that their father would still be watching over them from the afterlife, all while her own heart had shattered to pieces. To her, positivity exudes strength, and she will be as strong as she possibly can in front of other people. She's quick to comfort those who are distressed, even if she's secretly distressed herself. Although she does have a great amount of mental strength, she is physically weak and a bit uncoordinated. This has made her jumpy, and she can be startled by somebody so much as entering the room. She's also easily impressed, and will often give attention-seekers the awed praise that they so desire, even when most people would simply roll their eyes and walk away.

Lenya's modest about her magical capabilities, especially as she's been training for six years but only has elves that have trained for hundreds to compare herself to. She therefore doesn't like to show off, and will shy away rather uncharacteristically if asked to do so. She tends to train either alone or with her mentor, Iada. In battle, however, she tends to stick very close to her comrades, as she's a bit paranoid of being attacked from behind, even if her owl Alice is watching out for her.

Background: Lenya was born in a town in the north-western mountains. Her father was a mercenary and provided income for her and her eight younger siblings, until he was killed in battle one day. Her mother struggled to provide for nine children - Lenya, the oldest, was fourteen at the time, and her youngest siblings (twins) were only a few months old. Lenya struggled to find somebody in the town to hire her so that she could help her family, but nobody seemed to have use for a fourteen-year-old girl. Lenya decided instead to begin venturing into the nearby forests to forage for food to eat and possibly sell. She carried a knife with her, but unlike her father she wasn't very apt with weaponry and was never properly trained on its usage (her father trained her brothers a bit before his death, but never with her). She rarely managed a kill, and when she did it was never larger than a hare, so she mostly collected berries and rare flowers. The town she lived in was rather large, and as such attracted humans, dwarves, and even a few elves - the non-human races tended to keep to themselves a bit, so she didn't know many of them well. Her first real encounter with an elf was also her first encounter with a manticore. It was a rare day, as she had managed to spear a young pheasant. The smell of meat had likely attracted the beast - while out gathering, she was ambushed by a huge red lion with large black bat wings. The creature easily overpowered her, and with one swing of its huge paw she was flung to the side. Lenya was expecting the beast to devour her, so she tightly shut her eyes - but nothing happened. She felt heat on her face, and opened her eyes to find a pillar of fire had materialized between herself and the manticore. She quickly located the source of the flames - a tall female elf with a long staff was standing beside her and had her eyes narrowed across to the beast.

Lenya had barely opened her mouth to thank the stranger when the manticore leapt through the fire and tackled the elf to the ground. In her surprise, the elf dropped the staff, which tumbled along the snowy ground and ended up mere feet from Lenya. Without really thinking, she lunged for the staff. She could feel its power even though she didn't quite understand it, and a blinding flash of light overtook Lenya's entire vision. She stunned herself, and could feel the staff being ripped away from her hands and the heat of the fire returned. She blinked rapidly as her vision came back into focus, and the elf was staring at her with a bit of marvel. The manticore, from what Lenya could tell, had been burnt to an unrecognizable crisp. "Um... thank you," Lenya had said once she finally regained her voice.

"Have you ever welded a staff before, child?" the elf asked, inspecting her own as she spoke.

"N-no..." Lenya said honestly. She didn't know of many people who could use elemental magic.

The elf smiled kindly. "My name is Iada. For one who has never used magic, my, you have such raw talent... You stunned the beast long enough for me to take care of it." Iada turned and noticed that Lenya was scrambling to gather the supply bag she had previously dropped. "What were you doing all the way out here, child? It's dangerous, as you may have noticed."

Lenya introduced herself and explained that she had eight little brothers and sisters to feed and few other options. Iada, amazed by the responsibilities that the human child had to bear, invited her to her home in a small elfin town not far from Lenya's. There she was cleaned up, fed, and sent home with a small bag of money and food for her family. Iada encouraged her to return if she would like to learn elemental magic, which she readily decided to take up.

Over the next six years, Lenya flourished under Iada's teaching. She first was taught basic fire magic, but quickly learned that she preferred the element of ice. She learned how to freeze rabbits whole, create icicle spears to kill larger prey, and still has enough knowledge of fire to land serious burns. Lenya's mother was skeptical and frightened of the magic at first, but knew that her daughter enjoyed learning magic immensely and that it was putting food on the table for their family. Lenya eventually scrapped up enough money to purchase a staff of her own.

During one such outing, she startled an owl when she cast a spear of ice. The owl had left a nest with a single owlet inside. Lenya kept an eye on it for the rest of the day, but the mother owl never returned. Lenya, feeling horribly guilty about scaring the parent off, decided to take the owlet home lest it die in the cold nights that were typical of her homeland. She raised the young owlet whom she dubbed "Alice" to adulthood, and the owl became a rather useful pet.

When she heard of the Noble family's quest for the Black Moon, she was so desperately interested in the monetary reward for her family that she immediately made the decision to go to the Atma's family estate.

Equipment:
- Silver Magus Staff. It is slightly longer than Lenya is tall. The silver staff diverges near the top and loosely wraps itself tree-like around a bright blue orb. It allows her to channel her magic, and she can do little without it.
- Purple cloak. She is rarely without it. It has many hidden pockets for storage.
- Hunting knife - used to skin and prepare caught animals. It was her father's, and is special to her. Not designed to be used as a weapon, but could be effective in the right hands (not Lenya's!)

Abilities: - all through use of her staff
- Freezing: she can freeze very small animals whole; they become encrusted in a block of ice. Larger creatures she may be able to freeze parts of, but as with all of her magic, she isn't very precise and struggles to freeze an intended portion of the body.
- Icicle spears: she can cast ice magic to launch ice spears at opponents. Easily deflected by armor, but can be painful and can even pierce the skin if hit directly. Best used when allies are elsewhere, as she can't specifically target one person to aim at and instead can only cast the spell in a general direction. She can also cause icicle spears to erupt out of the ground, but she can only do this at close range, making it more of a defensive wall than anything.
- Firewall: she can send flames billowing toward an opponent. She isn't as skilled with fire magic, so it exhausts her more than ice magic.
- Flash of Light: the first spell she ever cast, and also her least useful. She can't maintain the flash for long, making it useless for seeing in the dark. As well, it is extremely bright, and is more apt to blind her than her opponents, though she has gotten used to being sightless through practice with the spell. Reserved for emergencies. May have use against nocturnal creatures or those sensitive to light.

- She hasn't done much training without her staff, and can't do magic to any high degree without it as she isn't experienced enough. The only thing of note that she can really do on her own is conjure a very weak version of a firewall to light kindling. Otherwise she can make wisps of snow which are pretty and little else.
- She can hunt, forage, and cook (she's used to cooking portions for many people), but doesn't particularly enjoy it.

Companion: A female northern saw-whet owl named Alice. This particular species is very small compared to other owls, and her feathers are evenly patterned brown and cream. Her eyes are big, yellow, and cat-like. Alice is too small to kill anything more than mice and small insects, but she can fly overhead and seek out larger prey. She can also serve as "eyes on the back of the head" when perched on Lenya's shoulder: she will hoo if she sees anybody approaching from behind. As with many birds, she also has a strong homing instinct, which can prevent Lenya from getting lost (although if she's in unfamiliar territory to start, this ability may be diminished as Alice adjusts to her new surroundings). She usually rests on Lenya's shoulder and is unfriendly toward strangers, though her trust can be quickly gained through food.

Last edited:

Pyroli

Banned
Name: Faye Fenske
Race: Halfbreed (Wolf)
Class: Shifter

Equipment
- A tooth necklace that was made for her by her father, it is always around her neck.

Abilities
Shifting: Turning herself into her feral form, however this makes her quite tired and if she stays in it too long there’s a chance she won’t return
Bloodlust: Sometimes Faye has a lust for hunting, she goes into a sort of frenzy when she gets this urge.

Description

Faye is slightly taller than the average nineteen year old woman and is a little bulkier compared to them as well. Her body is quite muscular, however she maintains an hourglass shape for her overall being. However, due to her muscular state, she has very little in the breast department, being only around a B cup. She has a heart shaped face that is clear of any blemishes, which she takes a tremendous amount of pride in; and on her face rest two very large yellow eyes, gleaming back at people similar to the way a wolf’s would. She has long brown hair, which reaches down to her hips and usually becomes somewhat ringleted near the end; atop her head parting her nice hair is a pair of brown wolf ears that react to senses and twitch when she is angry or upset.

Faye takes pride in being fashionable, usually wearing a large array of fanciful clothing, however, most of her wardrobe tends to stick to browns and creams. Her favourite outfit is a light brown dress with buttons lining the entire front of the dress, fitting her in a cute style; she leaves two of the bottom buttons undone and reveals the thin white dress that lies underneath. Above this she tends to stick to a light brown jacket, or sweater that usually has the sleeves rolled up to her elbows and allows you a full view of her dress and odd tooth necklace. To finish her outfit, she wears striped brown tights and a pair of dark brown fold-over boots. A fluffy wolf’s tail protrudes out of the bottom of her dress in the back, brown, similar to her ears.

In her feral form, Faye takes on the form of a full bodied brown wolf. The wolf alone, stands around 4 feet tall; and weighs a fairly heavy amount of muscle. It has thick dark brown fur that incompasses her entire body, however it has patches of creamy white on it’s underbelly and below it’s jaws; giving a certain sense of variety to the creature. It has two pure yellow eyes that gleam in the dark as she hunts her foes, and fangs that are razor sharp.

Personality
Faye is a somewhat cold individual. She usually likes to stick to her own “lone wolf” pack, and can come off as very hostile or rude to people who intrude upon this. She tends to keep quiet unless she feels the need to throw in a witty comment to throw somewhat off guard or finds what you said to be absolutely stupid or appalling. She seems to have very strong morals, and as such, very strong words and points to back up what she believes in; and she’ll usually win in an argument of brains. She has trouble trusting people and will often growl when meeting new people, unsure if they’re friend or foe; which always concerns her and doesn’t let her mind rest.

Faye, however, does have a lot of combat knowledge due to her father being a beastman. She was trained in combat from birth, however, due to her warrior mother’s good nature she has also been taught to be respectful to her foe in battle and honor them afterwards, especially if she means to eat them; as sometimes she gets the uncontrollable urge to hunt.

Background
Faye was born to a Human warrior woman, and a wolf beastman father. Her parents were both highly skilled in combat and due to this, Faye has a very lengthy history in battling and all sorts of skills that have to do with war. However, due to Faye inheriting more of her father’s side; she tended to have more wolf aspects than her mother would’ve liked, meaning that sometimes during the night her father, Micah, would take his daughter out into the forest and teach her how to hunt like a true wolf. This is how he discovered her fascinating ability to turn into a full feral wolf at will, however the process left her very drained which is why their hunting sessions would often be cut short. Her father was also always worried that she would lose control of her gift, and wouldn’t be able to slip out of this state.

He realized his daughter was somewhat weak outside of her feral form, and would often have trouble due to this. While his friends could hunt all the time and never tire, as well as take down large prey, his daughter would usually be able to keep up with them, but could never really take down the prey without slipping into this form.

Faye, scared she was beginning to disappoint her father decided to leave during the night. Slip away unnoticed, she was still quite fast without her feral form so it didn’t truly take a large amount of effort to truly get away. Her father was heartbroken upon seeing she had left, even though he knew that she had done it to find her own way in life, as being a halfling was never an easy task.

Faye has decided that her task, or, path; would be to partake in a quest for finding ancient artifacts.

NPC

sleep researcher
Tangeh: No problems so far.

Mogar: Excellent! Approved.

Soon enough I will whip up a basic map of Refia and additional information on the Noble Families.

Tangeh

Good to hear. ^^ I'll change the name of the elf in my history as per Mogar's character though, lol. What is it with me and thinking of other people's ideas? xD

@Tangeh - Great minds think alike. xD Sorry for being a idea pincher!! ^^;

Oh and that's totally fine, no worries. xD I wasn't far enough into my first character for it to matter. I just thought it was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.