• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Endless World: A Fantasy RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indigo IV

Shadowcaster
WIP: I'll finish this up in the morning

Name: Lunarys Moonoak
Race: Elf
Class: Shaman

Description: Despite being what humans consider to be old, Lunarys looks not a day older than twenty. He is of average height for an elf, being slighlty over six feet tall. Luckily, elves are gifted with a natural sense of grace. His willowy fram is more suited for agility and speed. This elegance is reflected in how Lunarys presents himself to the world, shoulders back and chin high. He has lightly tanned skin that radiates with an indescribeable aura. His long platinum hair is tied back in a high bun. It helps to keep his hair like this, because normally it would be flying about wildly.

Lunarys' face is sharply angled, and so are his features, specifically his high cheekbones. His nose is long and skinny, but nothing is reamarkable about it. His ears, like the ears of most elves, are pointed, and there are two earings dangling from the one on the right. These earings are ornately designed and lightly jeweled. His lips are supple. His most noticeable feature is his eyes. The radiant pair are hazel, flecks of green and gold are mixed in with the grey and brown. Depending on the lighting, his eyes can appear to be any of these colors.

Lunarys is a man with eccentric taste, and his wardrobe reflects this. He prefers rich, earthy colors and luxurious fabrics to wear. He currently is wearing a turquoise robe with dark orange trimming. Under this, he has a burgandy tunic and sand colored slacks. The tunic is belted with a black belt. He also has on a pair of simple black boots. This attire doesn't help much with blocking attacks, but it sure does look nice.

Personality:
Lunarys is tuned in to the natural world around him, allowing him to see and commune with the spirits that inhabit it. He turns to them for guidance when his instinct is failing him. Lunarys is gifted with an otherworldly amount of wisdom that gives him an incredible insight into the nature of people and events. Information that would seem out of his reach is easily gleaned when he takes a moment to think. He follows these instincts, because they are usually correct.

Lunarys is a protector of nature, believing that it is a powerful source of inspiration and energy. He uses it responsibly rather than destroy it. He has great disdain for those who do not respect nature and needlessly destroy it for their own personal gain.

Lunarys is a spiritual individual. He believes that there is a connection between every being and nature itself. This is what he wants to protect and spread. One can't be without the other. Normally, he is a kind and peaceful individual who will helps those in need. However, when he needs to protect someone or something, he is a fierce, merciless competitor.

Keeping mostly to himself, Lunarys is a quiet and thoughtful person. He doesn't mind talking with others, but he prefers solidarity. Being sensitive, he feels things deeply and connects with people very easily. This may be why the spirits speak to him. He is soft spoken and can be easily overpowered by stronger personalities, unless he feels threatened. When he feels threatened, he either lashes out in a moment of passion or harbors these feelings inside.

Background:

Equipment:

Abilities:

Last edited:

AzerWrath

「深弾幕結界 -夢幻泡影-」
Name: Xera Longinus

Race: Human

Class: Contractor

Description:
Xera is 6 foot tall, with average thickness and a bevy of perfectly defined muscles. His face is human in shape and structure, with light skin. It has a well-defined jawline and a fairly masculine profile. He has short, black hair that accentuates his features well. Xera however, leaves it messy most of the time. He can't really be bothered to style it and lets it settle after he wakes up. His eyes are a coloration of gold surrounded by black pupils. His eyes are the most catching part of his body, as otherwise he just seems like a common stranger, just a little bit more muscular. The shape of his body however, is only this way because of his demon's influence on his growth. His shirt has a red cross, surrounded by a gold pentagram, and the rest is teal-greenish, up to his elbows. He wears a single black glove on his left hand, as his right would be where he would put on his gauntlet if he needs to fight. His pants are plain, long tealish pants which are made of leather. They're also scale-plated, giving him a little bit more unf if he were to kick you.

Personality:
Xera is the kind of guy that's somewhat a jerk but never means it; He takes insults as compliments and smiles at everything. It doesn't take much to make him laugh, and he acknowledges both praise and criticism with a nod and a grin. He goes straight to the point and isn't afraid of the reactions of others. It's act first, think later. As carefree as he is, he still values friendship a lot. Communicating and making friends are his forte. As such, he is able to get along with just around anyone who is willing to be friends with him. If he loves; He will love with all his heart. And he expects to be loved just as much. There is an air of arrogance and pride that swims forth from his manor of speech. Blunt and uncultured it may sound, it is however, with thought and planning. Confidence and Bravado both play a part in his personality, taking up most of how He presents himself to others. His mind is a complex one, filled with contradictions. He weighs the pros and cons of every situation, but never really uses them to decide on His actions. He may be strong and has a heart that cannot be easily broken, but his resolutions can be questionable at times. He listens to the advice others give him, and he will remember them. However, He does not take them to heart. He will be seen making the same mistakes over and over again until he himself experiences the change and understands the situation as a whole.

Xera, as happy as he seems to be, how he wipes insults off his shoulders, how he smiles at anything; Deep inside, he feels sort of, lonely. His inability to satisfy his attention-related needs causes him to be extremely dependent on people he gets close with. If in a relationship, he can break it apart at any moment, seemingly without a hinge of regret, while deep inside him, his heart hungers and pains. Xera is unable to stick to one, he requires many. Or well, he thinks this way; He is selfish by doing so, and is will experience emotional breakdowns if he is left alone for too long. He attempts to drag his friends into sticky situations and experience anything possible without caring for the risks that come with it, to fill his own desire. He requires strong people that will stand by him and keep him at bay, or put at risk both himself, his mind, and those around him.

He values friendship greatly, and knows the importance of it. He also respects and admires others who treat friendship sincerely. He fears little to nothing, but does gets affected mentally by those around him easily. It would be safe to say that he "Fights for His friends" and if none of them were his friends, he would have "Nothing to Fight for". His role in a party is not to lead, but it is to inspire and drive others to do what he himself believes he cannot. Xera is able to do this because of the air of pride and confidence that he gives off. Even in the heat of battle, his charisma will be the driving force that others will take in to continue the fight.

Background:
There once was a great city, it's name Arcataria.

The princess of the land was a tyrant. Her parents dead by her own hand, she ascended the throne with almost zero opposition. She ruled with an iron fist, capable of manipulating the souls of humans. That's what the legends say. Born into a family of royal knights, Xera was the only child of his family. The Longinus family was since old times, protectors of the throne. They knew about the sacrilegious slaughter of their King and Queen, and planned a coup. Xera had little to no time to embrace his role as a Knight or to even live in a life of luxury. As soon as he was able to wield a sword, the coup was set into motion. The plan worked swimmingly, up until the Knights confronted the princess.

Xera was sent away as the coup began, to only return if it was successful. He knew, from the couriers still loyal to the deceased King and Queen, that his family, and all of the knights of Arcataria had been purged by the princess herself. She powers held true to her name, but strangely, Xera had no sadness in his heart. His parents were so caught up in politics and fighting against the princess that they had forgotten to properly care for Xera. He hadn't felt love. There was a time however, just a short period of time, where he snuck out of his home and ran to the palace. He seeked out the Princess, who his family and brethren had called a traitor and a scum. He found not the words of the knights, but of a loving, caring girl.

When he was sent away from Arcataria, he only wanted to return, but he could not, for when he finally found his way back, the kingdom truly was, gone.

He ran from his caretakers to the princess. If they found out, they would have him killed, no matter the cost. And the princess too, disappeared along with the entire kingdom. Now left with nothing, he set off on a journey to find himself.

Years past as the young boy became a man. He never really had a profession, doing odd jobs and traveling from town to town, city to city, forest to sea. He recorded his journeys in search of a home. Eventually, he grew cold, that chilling cold, was not in his heart, however. It seared his bones. Time after time he had come in contact with others just for money. He made no chance at actually reaching out. He was lonely and he was afraid. Impulsive and foolish, Xera sacrificed himself. He ripped his body apart, pooling blood together. In one of his adventures, he learnt how to call forth a demon. The bigger the sacrifice, the better the reward, he remembered. He sacrificed then and there, all of him, his soul, his mind and his body. It was a stupid, completely ludicrous decision. He could have just turned back and started life anew in a new town. But no, whatever emotions raged through his mind, clouded his thoughts. Yet, after the rite, there was no regret.

He asked the thing that appeared above his shattered frame for friendship. Xera's body began to repair itself, as if time was rewinding. The being above spoke, in a deep, reveling voice.

"I will give you what you want. Come, stand up. The pact is sealed."

Over the course of years, Xera and his demon would travel the world together. The pact made was that after it was all done, Xera would give up his mortality, body, mind and soul. The demon would take his place in the world, and he would be sent to eternal sleep as the demon was before.

Then and there was the first friend of Xera Longinus made.

Equipment:
-Chains of Eternity
Xera's body, specifically his chest, is bound by four loops of chains that go over his shoulders and right above his abs. They seem to be made of rock just like his demon is, and represents his undying pledge to see the contract he has with his demon to the end. The chains can be rendered invisible, but keeping them that way is mentally exhausting.
-A single gauntlet for his right hand. Just in case Xera has to fight.
-Rune Ward: Shield : A single piece of paper that can be used for a 1-time shield-summon.

Abilities:
-Feedback Due to long exposure to demonic energy, Xera naturally wards off magic users, as their spells against him tend to combust and break apart if they aren't strong enough.

-Abysswalker In essence, Xera's pact allows him to walk across dangerous terrain such as Lava and Quicksand(He doesn't sink) unhindered. He however, is unable to walk on water(Obviously) and has trouble setting foot on frozen ground.

-Demonic Personification Xera takes around 130% more damage by anything that strikes with 'Holy'.

-Agility Fast.

-No true combat experience A bandit could actually win a fight against Xera if not for his demon.

-Runic Tongue Xera can understand magical runes and decipher them. He can also speak the language of beings who use these runes, which are mainly magical entities.
-

Below the wretched abyss lies demons of unspeakable power. Beings that have the power of fire in the palm of their hand. There are many types of demons, but most can be easily summoned or met with promise of a contract. Some however, cannot be called forth with an exchange such as this. A soul would be just another soul to them. Another body part would be another body part. Offering your humanity would be the same as giving them a letter. In the deepest reaches of the demonic plane, there lie those that have forgotten the need to make pacts. They lie slumbering like hibernating beasts in the endless darkness. What came from the calling of his name was not interested in such things. In his tongue, his name would represent 'Victory', over all else, or it could be translated as 'Unbreakable'. He held no ties with the mortal world and sought out nothing.

Name: Chasius

Title: Bladekeeper's Desolation

Description: Chasius exists as a pillar of living flame, donning a suit of molten rock. His head resembles a demon's skull, blackened and scarred. He has no horns and instead has stony protrusions and extensions that look like horns. With no legs, he stands like a spiral mass of asteroids circling a volcano whose crust is only lava. With large, broad shoulders represented by chunks of edged rock, and claws that seem to be carved and shaped more than being born with, Chasius stands at a towering 9 feet in height.

However, he only takes this form in his homeland and in Xera's mind. To everyone else, he is only visible after the Psyche Conversion. He takes over the body of Xera, leaving him as a spectral voice. When the conversion happens, fire and magma begin to erupt from Xera's body, circling around him and forming an extremely thin pyramid. It then cracks open and shatters, revealing Xera's body, covered in black stone for skin. His head now an eyeless visage seemingly made of stone too. Long sweeping horns of red rock grow from the side of his head and stretch back, giving him an intimidating visage. His chin head is a rectangle with the width much larger than the length. His chin ends in a pointed triangle, and on either side of the part of his head which where is mouth is supposed to be, are two insect-like mandibles that too are made of the same stone. His limbs take the same shape as Chasius in his own form, with large edged shoulders and bony, rock limbs that stretch down and end in a 4-fingered claw. (4-fingered including a thumb that's been made into a claw). Xera still stands on two legs, but they are much more defined and end in clawed feet instead. On his back are multiple large spiked that protrude in all directions, acting like a counterweight to his now heavy body.

Personality+History: (Instead of giving you a straight write up, Chasius' personality will be explained in... A different way)

"I revel in victory, and do not wallow in defeat. There is not a man who can stand up to my wrath and strength, yet I watch them try, over and over again. It amuses me. I know not why, but I am intrigued about these mortals. Why do they call forth what they cannot control? They offer me their souls, but I have no need for such insignificance. I will give you the praise for your efforts, but with no outcome, why do you try? Mortals continue to perk my interest. Even if there is no hope, no sure way of succeeding, they continue and struggling onward to eventually succumb to death. I understand human emotions, even though this long slumber has dulled my senses. Loss, Hope, Despair, Love, Want... I have experienced my fair share of these when I still roamed the lands. I got this power by force, it was not given to me. My name, yes my name... From centuries past I have been given many names. By those who revered me as the Fire Lord. By those who summoned me as Apocalypse, and by the enemies as the Bladekeeper's Desolation. That last name I do not know the origin of, but it is probably because I have always been summoned by a warrior. Always following the trail of swords. 'Apocalypse', to be donned under my mantle is something I feel proud of. My power is not as strong as any of those who truly can bring forth the end times, but those i faced in combat saw it so. Maybe it is because magic was never used against me. I do not know. After such a long slumber, my memories too have faded. I know not why but I want to protect those who summon me. Perhaps it is because of the pact we made, or perhaps it is out of good will? However, I feel a deep, rumbling feeling inside of me. In the old times where I would heed the calls of those warriors, coming to their aid and laying waste to those that stood against me. I called them 'Master' then, as I was called to serve them. Never before had I had someone calling me...

'Partner'.
A very, special friend."

Demon Abilities

-Psyche Conversion Upon calling forth his demon, Xera switches places with him. This conversion requires 30 seconds of being motionless. Xera is extremely vulnerable before the conversion happens. His demon will manifest upon Xera's entire body, and his demonic energy begins eating away at his flesh. Although the process of this consummation is extremely slow, it will eventually turn Xera into a demon and give his humanity to his demon. This process however, also happens outside of the conversion, but at an even slower rate. Xera's lifespan, due to this, is another 17 years. 'Holy' attacks now do 180% more damage as compared to the 130% before the conversion. Duration: 6 minutes. Outside of conversion, Chasius exists as an disembodied voice that Xera can freely speak to. Others can hear his voice if they stand right beside Xera.

-Immolation This skill replaces feedback. Instead of protecting himself from magical spells, physical weapons are rendered almost useless unless they too are enchanted. Flames protect the body of Xera in this state.

-Extremely skilled in hand-to-hand combat

-Extreme Hardiness Both Xera's endurance and his defensive capabilities are heightened to their maximum.

-Rebirth in Flames Xera is able to consume the corpses of those recently killed to fuel his energy and extend the time he is able to hold the conversion. Upon forced release of the conversion, Xera will release a huge amount of heat and light, searing anything in a 2-meter radius around himself. A forced release only happens if Xera is broken to a point where his demon cannot use his body. Timing out of the conversion is not a forced release. Each corpse gives +8 minutes, stackable up to 3 hours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.