• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Episode Face-Off! (probably spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
OK, this is something which I've never seen here before. I put up two randomly chosen episodes and you guys vote on you favourite of thw two. There is no saying which two there will be and there will never be any intentional similarities between them. Hopefully, this will lead to finding what is truly the ultimate episode!

OK, here's the first faceoff;

Episode 434: May Travels Through Time!
VS
Episode 338: Disguise Da Limit!​

OK, there's two AG May episodes there, both of which feature central points in her co-ordinating career. First to reach seven votes wins!

And if anyone would like to offer their services as assistants, I'd much appreciate it. If this face-off proves successful I shall start adding two or three face-offs at a time, and possibly more if it's REALLY successful, as actually finding the Number 1 episode as I would like to discover in this thread I don't want it to take too long. All first round winners shall proceed to the next round and so on. Enjoy!

Assistants:
~Celebi~
2 more required

Episodes Continuing to Round 2:
None So Far

Eliminated Episodes:
None So Far

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.