• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Episode Face-Off! (probably spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadowcat

The Red Inhazuma Skyscraper!

This episode rocked.

Episode 269: Love, Pokemon Style!

Like Sika, I didn't see the other episode.

Episode 65: It's Mr Mime Time!

This was a great episode.

Episode 439: Pokemon Contest! Yuhizara Convention!

Contestshipping forever.

Episode 112: The Stun Spore Detour!

I loved Misty in this episode, that's why I'm voting for it.

Medea

Excalibur
Episode 112: The Stun Spore Detour

Even though it involved hints of Orangeshipping, I'm still voting for it because I still have my imagination dammit. I always imagine me being with sweet Tracey.

*hauled to the nut-house*

Anyways, I vote for that episode.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
And here's a lovely face-off to have with your breakfast and/or brunch!

Episode 232: Hatching a Plan!
VS
Episode 444: Decisive Game! May VS Brock!

Well, we have one about the birth of Phanpy (now my beloved Donphan!!!) and the other about Brock getting up of his arse to battle May in a contest. I say the latter personally, as it is one of Brock's finest moments.

S

Shadowcat

It's because of EEVEE! It's so kawaii and rocked in the Contest. And I never liked the other episode *points*

Sika

Transcendence
Too bad that very few people is voting here. It's a great idea of face-off...

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Since so many people are determined to decide on the best episodes ever with the 10th anniversary and all, I thought more people would have voted by now... Oh well. New face-off!

Episode 143: Good 'Quil Hunting!
VS
Episode 429: Dragonair's Lake

This is a toughie, since Corphish/Crawdaunt and Cyndaquil are some of my favourite pokemon. But I have to vote for GQH, just because it's more important in the long run.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Good ,Quil, hunting, because I absolutely despise almost all pre-Donphan battle frontier episodes.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Komedic Konservationist said:
Good ,Quil, hunting, because I absolutely despise almost all pre-Donphan battle frontier episodes.

Can you please provide for me a list of any kinds of episode you do like?

Crystal Clair

Finally here
I vote Dragonair's lake becuase Hisame and Asagi were so hot together that I'm surprised that the lake didn't vaporize XD (I think Hisame's hot, got a problem with that?)

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
ChaosMage said:
Can you please provide for me a list of any kinds of episode you do like?
I like most of AG inbetween the Shiftry episode and the Grand Festival. Otherwise, the anime isn't really my thing.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
And another new face-off. I need to find a way to spread the word about this thread, because people seem more keen on voting on the best pokemon of each type than actually finding out what the best episode ever (probably the most popular thread topic ATM) really is. I'll just add it to my sig or something. Anyhoo...

Episode 241: Whichever Way the Wind Blows!
VS
Episode 356: That's Just Swellow!

No duh! This is the most one-sided face-off so far. The episode most often named as the worst ever against the debut episode of Swellow, one of Ash's best and most popular pokemon, in which James and Dustox also get a lead role for once?

Medea

Excalibur
Whichever Way the Wind Blows

...I happened to like Vileplume...

Sika

Transcendence
I vote Episode 356: That's Just Swellow!

Even the other episode isn't half bad, this one is really one of my favorites. When you have James fired up, you already have a good episode. Add to that Swellow, one of the best Pokemon Ash has ever had. The spanish dub of it was fabulous, too!

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
That's just Swellow. Despite the horrible title, it was absolutely fabulous, and one of my favourite episodes. The contest was thrilling, and James and Dustox's role in in was excellent. Even the setting was great; all in all, it was just plain fantastic.
Whichever Way the wind blows? No.

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
Thats just Swellow! Gets my vote. ^ ^

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
New face-off for today!

Episode 277: Get the Show On the Road!
VS
Episode 100: A Way Off, Day Off!

And we have the first episode of the Hoenn saga, which also introduces May, up against an episode which I've actually always had a fondness for, A Way Off, Day Off. But I've got to go for GTSOTR for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.