• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild vs Dragon's Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
PggyKTy.png

vs
Draco_zps50409c32.png

Rules

This war will be XY OU with standard Smogon Rules.
All matches are Best of 3. Not 1, Not 5, 3. No exceptions.
No trolling, flaming, or spamming!
The results of each battle need to be posted and confirmed on this thread.
All battles must be done on PO or PS.
All matches must be completed with both players using the registered PS/PO account listed below.

Matchups

The Eternian Forces Guild on the left; Dragon's Den on the right.

1-3

FairyWitch (Fairywitch824) vs MMS (Ya Boi MMS)
Naoto Shirogane (rairyan xo) vs SilentReaper (SilentR)
Ace_Of_Shadows (Ace Of Shadows) vs Moony (Moony)
Geovanicaon (Geovanicaon) vs Saph~ (Saph)
akaFila (akaFila~) vs Zamrock (Zamrock)

Substitutes

The Eternian Forces Guild:
xDIRCIOx

Dragon's Den:
The DragonKnight
Riles
Usatoday

The deadline for all War Battles to be completed is by 15th of July.​

Last edited:

Snorby

Snorby
hf everybody

Take Souls DD (except you moony)

Talked to Eve. She doesnt want to play today so we're gonna fite tomorrow.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hf everybody

Take Souls DD (except you moony)

Talked to Eve. She doesnt want to play today so we're gonna fite tomorrow.

yeah talk to mms best for me to to battle tommorow which battling with zero sleep not a good idea maybe for you dd members for a easy win but not gunna give my worse gunna give my best :p

lets go TEF we can do this!

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
Contacted Saph and we should battle soon.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Sorry guys, my computer burned out again, I'm gonna need someone to sub for me please.

Good luck to both sides! Let's go DD *-*

xDIRICIOx was in the middle of a battle vs Moony. Both Naoto and I agree that Moony was going to win, so Moony is up in his series 1-0 and will either face the substitute, Ace_of_Shadows, or xDIRICIOx, if he's able to get a new computer soon.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Good luck to both sides! Let's go DD *-*

xDIRICIOx was in the middle of a battle vs Moony. Both Naoto and I agree that Moony was going to win, so Moony is up in his series 1-0 and will either face the substitute, Ace_of_Shadows, or xDIRICIOx, if he's able to get a new computer soon.

I'll take the loss, but if Ace Of Shadows can sub for me, he shouldn't get crippled by my loss, Moony and Ace should start over.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
confirming dks post. any more problems people have you come see me or dk so we can sort it out.

goodluck all and have fun

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I'll take the loss, but if Ace Of Shadows can sub for me, he shouldn't get crippled by my loss, Moony and Ace should start over.

me and naoto agreed were gunna give moony the win he had the better hand and second the motion as well as if anyone finds thinks unfair please contact naoto first on TEF side so then naoto can sort it out with dk.

I want us to have a fun war not a fight war

lets go TEF lets try to turn this around!

Last edited:

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
took both games vs geo ggs. s/o to zam for winning his too : ]

Status
Not open for further replies.