• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild Vs Ring Of Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince

gbaGKlg.png

VS

War%20Team2_zpsep6grfau.png

Rules:
- The war is 5v5, in the ORAS OU tier
- Wifi Battles are best out of 1 while PS is best out of 3
- Standard Smogon and Serebii Rules and Tiers
- No trolling or spamming
- Post and confirm match results
- Most Important rule is to have fun

Matchups:
The Eternian Forces Guild vs Ring Of Fire
Saph~ (PS Saph~) vs Ekans647 (PS Ekans647 ) (PS)
Burnerv2 vs LynxForte (Wifi)
Kirito-The-Black-Swordsman-SD vs WhyBuffet (Wifi)
Razor Leafeon vs Young Xehanort (Wifi)
Wecondo12 vs Fire Hero (Wifi)

The-Eternian-Forces-Guild Subs:
Fairywitch (wifi)
Naoto Shirogane (ps and wifi)

Ring Of Fire Subs:
Spacial (Wifi)
Shade2000 (PS)

Current Score: 3-0

Good luck to both Guilds

Deadline: July 17th

Last edited:

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
First match was me vs fire hero, I won 5-0.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
First match was me vs fire hero, I won 5-0.

alright wec good job :3 I think wifi is only one game so good job :3 if I read that correctly just waiting for fire hero to confirm though ;)

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Pulled out a win in a close one 1-0! That match had my heart pounding the entire game. Good game Lynx o/

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Pulled out a win in a close one 1-0! That match had my heart pounding the entire game. Good game Lynx o/

yay burn :3 good job ;)

lets go tef we can do this ^_^ good luck to the other side still as well :3

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Just posting to say the war is over as Kirito The Black Swordsman - SD won his battle and is going post when he gets back home. good job everyone and good war ring of fire.

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
A'ight, the post y'all been waiting for: I have defeated WhyBuffet in battle, the score being 4-0. I'll be honest, I thought I was a goner in that match, but I somehow managed to pull out that victory. Good game, WhyBuffet.

KillerDraco

Well, good job everybody, a very quick and decisive war. With that said, I think we can close this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.