• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Still on hiatus -- just dropping by to say hi, though.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Lol fell asleep.

ekkn3ap.png

ARE YOU READY TO DIVERGE INTO THE NEW META! LET'S GO!

With the increasing ORAS hype, The Eternian Forces will begin a CCAT in which we will create a team to be used in the current ORAS OU tier, which is bound to be the new OU tier soon. Although Smogon hasn't been focusing much on fixing up this tier, the rules are basically all the usual clauses and bans found in OU, with the addition of Move Tutor moves and new Mega Stones. No other Pokemon have been banned, however, because the evidence against it foreshadows a potential ban, we will NOT be using Salamencite. Pardon the inconvenience.

Here's our current team:
[imgsize=200]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/0/08/334Altaria-Mega.png[/imgsize]
Puff (Altaria) @ Altarite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 64 HP / 192 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Return
- Dragon Claw / Outrage / Roost / Substitute

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Fire
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt

Round 3 nominations:
xDIRCIOx said:
Greninja @ Choice Band
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Speed / 4 Def
Jolly Nature
- U-Turn
- Gunk Shot
- Ice Punch
- Water Shuriken / Shadow Sneak / Bounce / Low Kick / Facade

Lmaooooooo this is so crazy!!!!!!!!!!! These cheap Move Tutors are destroying the metagame mfl

Look at this. The mixed Greninja is crying in the corner while physical Greninja is about to wreck face. U-Turn forms a Volt-Turn core with Magnezone, Gunk Shot destroys Fairies and anything that doesn't resist, Ice Punch hits half the meta for supereffective damage. Lmao now all you need is a filler. Water Shuriken hits multiple times the longer you hold B (lol) while Shadow Sneak deals consistent damage. Bounce hurts Venasaur and Low Kick wrecks face against steels. Or give it Facade to sponge a burn and sweep like a broom. Brb puking rainbows.

Minedreigon said:
Weavile @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 26 SpD / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Low Kick

Weavile is a real threat in this generation of Pokemon. some of the new megas (Mence, MScept after rocks + any prior damage, the Latis ext) wound up checked by this monster of a Pokemon. So why does it fit this team? Firstly, it checks LO Gengar, both Landos, Bisharp and MGarde after rocks, 5 decently scary threats to the team. Second of all, it has Knock Off, and seeing as a lot of Skarm carry Shed Shell these days, that's going to really help Magnezone out. 3rd, It actually synergizes well offensively with Magenzone and defensively with Mega Altaria. I personally think Weavile deserves a slot on this team.

Nominations for the third member have begun, ending in 2 days (Tuesday at 10 PM ). Have fun!

Note: Here's a list of Move Tutor moves in ORAS.

Last edited:

AuraCaster

Grand Guardian
GAAAAAAAAAAH I just got a shiny torchic that's male, calm, and is missing an IV in defense! :mad:

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hey everyone! Dropping in to say hi!
Hope everyone is well~

GAAAAAAAAAAH I just got a shiny torchic that's male, calm, and is missing an IV in defense! :mad:

Congratz on shiny Torchic! Did you hatch it yourself? Hey a shiny is a shiny despite nature, IVs, etc. :)

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Me: Greninja should learn Ice Punch...

Move Tutor: I can teach Greninja Ice Punch

Me: lmao

Greninja @ Choice Band
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Speed / 4 Def
Jolly Nature
- U-Turn
- Gunk Shot
- Ice Punch
- Water Shuriken / Shadow Sneak / Bounce / Low Kick / Facade

Lmaooooooo this is so crazy!!!!!!!!!!! These cheap Move Tutors are destroying the metagame mfl

Look at this. The mixed Greninja is crying in the corner while physical Greninja is about to wreck face. U-Turn forms a Volt-Turn core with Magnezone, Gunk Shot destroys Fairies and anything that doesn't resist, Ice Punch hits half the meta for supereffective damage. Lmao now all you need is a filler. Water Shuriken hits multiple times the longer you hold B (lol) while Shadow Sneak deals consistent damage. Bounce hurts Venasaur and Low Kick wrecks face against steels. Or give it Facade to sponge a burn and sweep like a broom. Brb puking rainbows.

Ye this is my nom.

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
tumblr_mq36htzamv1sa13zpo1_500.gif

(sorry arch)
Weavile @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Low Kick

Weavile is a real threat in this generation of Pokemon. some of the new megas (Mence, MScept after rocks + any prior damage, the Latis ext) wound up checked by this monster of a Pokemon. So why does it fit this team? Firstly, it checks LO Gengar, both Landos, Bisharp and MGarde after rocks, 5 decently scary threats to the team. Second of all, it has Knock Off, and seeing as a lot of Skarm carry Shed Shell these days, that's going to really help Magnezone out. 3rd, It actually synergizes well offensively with Magenzone and defensively with Mega Altaria. I personally think Weavile deserves a slot on this team.​

PS: Icicle Crash + Knock Off is legal know because of the ORAS Knock Off tutor.

AuraCaster

Grand Guardian
Hey everyone! Dropping in to say hi!
Hope everyone is well~

Congratz on shiny Torchic! Did you hatch it yourself? Hey a shiny is a shiny despite nature, IVs, etc. :)
I know a shinies a shiny but The reason I wanted a female is to replace my emerald starter.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
tumblr_mq36htzamv1sa13zpo1_500.gif

(sorry arch)
Weavile @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Low Kick

Weavile is a real threat in this generation of Pokemon. some of the new megas (Mence, MScept after rocks + any prior damage, the Latis ext) wound up checked by this monster of a Pokemon. So why does it fit this team? Firstly, it checks LO Gengar, both Landos, Bisharp and MGarde after rocks, 5 decently scary threats to the team. Second of all, it has Knock Off, and seeing as a lot of Skarm carry Shed Shell these days, that's going to really help Magnezone out. 3rd, It actually synergizes well offensively with Magenzone and defensively with Mega Altaria. I personally think Weavile deserves a slot on this team.​

PS: Icicle Crash + Knock Off is legal know because of the ORAS Knock Off tutor.

Wait, how does it check MGarde? If it doesn't get a KO, it'll drop like a sack of potatoes to Moonblast ._.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
It's been a while since I last battled so I'm not sure how many points I have. I'll just start at 800 again since it's on the front.

Point Report

Your username: Burnerv2
Opponent: Khybon
W/L/D: W
Score: 4 - 2

Opponent: Golden Leafeon
W/L/D: L
Score: 2 - 0

Opponent: Scizor64
Score: 2 - 0

Opponent: Golden Leafeon
Score: 3 - 1

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Extending nominations till tomorrow night :/

man whats going on with the ccat :/

alright guys lets go oras is coming in 9 days were hyped right XD Lets get this CCAT done! That is our challenge if you guys do I may have a treat for you all :p

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
Hey everybody. Just checking in so you know I'm still alive. I'm almost done with my training at my new job so once that's completed and I get my schedule I will be back on the forums regularly

Marika_CZ

Donating form

Pokemon: Chikorita ♀ (Lv1)
shiny(y/n): N
RNG(y/n): N
Kalos Born(y/n): Y
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid
Ability: Overgrow
moves: Tackle, Growl, Synthesis, Grassy Terrain
Ev trained(y/n): N
If so what is its spread: n/a
Ball: Nest ball
donator username: Marika_CZ

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Noooo cause when u gonna use Mega Diance you need Special Attack. Might as well ask someone to RNG you a 6 IV one.

>rng
>gen 6

Oh.

Anyways, htfu and nominate stuff or instead of CCAT we're doing Teambuilding with Mine and Dirc.

Nominations end tonight.

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Donating form

Pokemon: Chikorita ♀ (Lv1)
shiny(y/n): N
RNG(y/n): N
Kalos Born(y/n): Y
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid
Ability: Overgrow
moves: Tackle, Growl, Synthesis, Grassy Terrain
Ev trained(y/n): N
If so what is its spread: n/a
Ball: Nest ball
donator username: Marika_CZ
When making donations, it's usually best to send a PM to FairyWitch with the donation form. :]

is a careful nature 5iv -spatk on diancie good? i was SR n got this on my 2nd try figure i keep it since was a 5iv one
For a specially-defensive tank, maybe. Depends on how you want to raise yours, however.
Then again, a flawless defensive Diancie I have (from the Japanese event) is Relaxed and I run an Assault Vest set on it.

Speaking of, I need to start redeeming my Diancie codes before it's too late. xD Gotta get myself an offensive one for its mega. *w*
*still has the Fancy/Pokéball Vivillon, Heracross/Pinsir (without their mega stones), and shiny Gengar events to soft-reset for in both her X and Y versions* ;w;

Noooo cause when u gonna use Mega Diance you need Special Attack. Might as well ask someone to RNG you a 6 IV one.

Don't believe u can rng in gen6 n was going to use this for regular diancie not its Mega I have another code n game was going to try for maybe a naive or hasty nature for its mega

Also does anyone have English diancie for trade that has good nature n decent iv's

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.