• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
That would be great! I'm trying to get it for a competitive team.

Its no problem skullbash it may be awhile though but we shall discuss this on vm's so we can work something out ;)

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I'll be going to Italy next week to get my copy of the game.
Financially, the trip alone is not worth it, but here is a little story why:

So, I've called the biggest semi game shop(we really don't have many of those) and
asked about ORAS since X and Y came out on time. The response that I've got was
the following ''We won't be getting it because we believe that the game would
sell poorly so we don't want to risk it.''
X and Y was completely sold out in the first two hours of the release. Pokemon is the
name that sells 3ds, no matter what mario fans might say(lol), and they believe that
it would sell poorly.
So I went to their website to check which games do they believe would sell.

Here are just a few things:

-GREEN LANTERN FOR 3DS
-ANGRY BIRDS: STAR WARS 3DS
-BATTLESHIP 3DS
-COMBAT OF GIANTS: DINOSAURS 3D 3DS
-DRIVER RENEGADE 3DS
-FUNKY BARN 3D 3DS
-FROGGER 3DS
-PILOTWINGS RESORT 3DS

and may others.

Please, I might be missing something, in which reality is it more profitable to choose funky barn, green lantern, and PILOTWINGS RESORT over Pokemon, believing
that those games will sell better?

Well SOMEONE is gonna get fired for costing the store a butt-ton of money *slow clap*.

Anyway, I don't have any Nintendo-game-related updates, but nearly at the final battle in Inquisition (thankfully they allow post-story gameplay this time), prolly gonna start an archer while I wait for 5-hour operations to finish up on my main file.

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Happy Thanksgiving Pilgrims, all the love from the mother land :)

Also congrats Fairy Witch on TEF getting to 100 pages, sure it's a milestone of some importance :)

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow guildies. xP
Aw yeeeee, we got to 100 pages. Awesome!
And yep, I'll be spending time with the family today, so I'll be on and off.
Probably will bring my X and AS with me, in case I get too bored. (Though I will have lack of access to wi-fi.)

... speaking of other Nintendo things, I need to eventually download the Twilight Princess DLC pack for Hyrule Warriors. *w*
(Gimme dat Twili Midna! Also, my face when Postman Link.)
And eventually start unlocking the stages in Smash WiiU. ^^;

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Happy Thanksgiving Pilgrims, all the love from the mother land :)

Also congrats Fairy Witch on TEF getting to 100 pages, sure it's a milestone of some importance :)

Ew but Fairy didn't do anything, it was me spamming the thread with CCAT's and random posts!

Congrats TEF and Fairy! :) And Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble gobble

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Ew but Fairy didn't do anything, it was me spamming the thread with CCAT's and random posts!

Congrats TEF and Fairy! :) And Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble gobble

Lol & gobble gobble indeed! :)

Ajduk

Well SOMEONE is gonna get fired for costing the store a butt-ton of money *slow clap*.

Anyway, I don't have any Nintendo-game-related updates, but nearly at the final battle in Inquisition (thankfully they allow post-story gameplay this time), prolly gonna start an archer while I wait for 5-hour operations to finish up on my main file.

I want to play Inquisition soooo bad, but my exams are starting soon and I promised myself that I won't until it is over :(

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
I have an announcement!

I, a British pokemon trainer, is now downloading Omega Ruby!

That is all

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Bred 4 6IV Pokemon and EV Trained them. However, leveling up isn't as easy as before because stupid ORAS got rid of the Battle Chateu and Cafes. I can't even use wild Audino cause the Pokenav sucks. Hoping to get access to some Secret Bases soon.

tleon

Lucky egg + e4 rematch is ≈ 39 levels iirc

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Bred 4 6IV Pokemon and EV Trained them. However, leveling up isn't as easy as before because stupid ORAS got rid of the Battle Chateu and Cafes. I can't even use wild Audino cause the Pokenav sucks. Hoping to get access to some Secret Bases soon.

lmao i never used battle chateu or the cafe and i got m levels fast in my y version i used the the star resturant to make quick cash and exp. points but for oras best use what tleon said lucky egg and make sure to get the o-power for experience points while battling the elite four which to get it is Mauville Pokémon Center - From Bard. Also if you want to make quick cash as well aluminum coin and as well as o-power money power. Im not sure if you know dircio but the o-powers are still in oras :p

http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/opower.shtml

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
lmao i never used battle chateu or the cafe and i got m levels fast in my y version i used the the star resturant to make quick cash and exp. points but for oras best use what tleon said lucky egg and make sure to get the o-power for experience points while battling the elite four which to get it is Mauville Pokémon Center - From Bard. Also if you want to make quick cash as well aluminum coin and as well as o-power money power. Im not sure if you know dircio but the o-powers are still in oras :p

http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/opower.shtml

Ye, thankfully o-powers were easy to get. Although witnessing the creation of Mr Bonding was creepy. 5 men had to give their lives in a satanic ritual.

The E4 takes too long to beat, which is why I preferred fighting Kimono girls and their audinos. Ez xp

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Ye, thankfully o-powers were easy to get. Although witnessing the creation of Mr Bonding was creepy. 5 men had to give their lives in a satanic ritual.

The E4 takes too long to beat, which is why I preferred fighting Kimono girls and their audinos. Ez xp

well do that then just use the o-powers whatever makes it faster for you and makes it more enjoyable i guess anyway just don't forget about what i told you though about the o-powers with the items that should make it go much faster.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Swinging by to state that I'm still alive, at the very least.

I've got a 4 IV Adamant Diancie from the Gamestop event. Its spread went something along the lines of this: 31/31/31/x/22/31. Overall, it's an extremely good Pokemon considering I got it myself, at random... and also the fact it's my only one.

It's going straight to my trophy case. This thing will be one hell of a beast if/when I get done with it!

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Updating my list :)

Chansey, Mandibuzz, Togepi, Skarmory, Dratini, Pinsir, Pawniard, Larvitar, Murkrow, Magikarp, Sableye, and Sharpedo. I've bolded the ones who's HA's are preferred...

Adding Weavile and Talonflame to the list.

Updating CCAT as well...

ekkn3ap.png

ARE YOU READY TO DIVERGE INTO THE NEW META! LET'S GO!

With the increasing ORAS hype, The Eternian Forces will begin a CCAT in which we will create a team to be used in the current ORAS OU tier, which is bound to be the new OU tier soon. Although Smogon hasn't been focusing much on fixing up this tier, the rules are basically all the usual clauses and bans found in OU, with the addition of Move Tutor moves and new Mega Stones. No other Pokemon have been banned, however, because the evidence against it foreshadows a potential ban, we will NOT be using Salamencite. Pardon the inconvenience.

Here's our current team:
[imgsize=200]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/0/08/334Altaria-Mega.png[/imgsize]
Puff (Altaria) @ Altarite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 64 HP / 192 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Return
- Dragon Claw / Outrage / Roost / Substitute

462.png

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Fire
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt

461.png

Greninja (Weavile) @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 26 SpD / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Low Kick

645-s.png

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Def / 248 HP / 8 Atk
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Knock Off / Stone Edge
- U-Turn

479-w.png

Landy-Pandy (Rotom-Wash) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 SpA
Calm Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-o-Wisp
- Pain Split

Nominations for round 6 end Tuesday at 10 PM Pacific. Have fun!

Note: Here's a list of Move Tutor moves in ORAS.
Calm Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-o-Wisp
- Pain Split

Bear with me on not submitting hte right CCAT But SOMEONE *cough*Dircio*Cough* SENT ME THE WRONG ONE!

CCAT Voting Now begins 3 days from now the voting will end. (Your Welcome Dirico) Our current team is lsited above

Now as a general Guild thing. My internet is out. Im leeching the church wifi to post this soooo....... I might be a bit inactive. Just saying

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Calm Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-o-Wisp
- Pain Split

Bear with me on not submitting hte right CCAT But SOMEONE *cough*Dircio*Cough* SENT ME THE WRONG ONE!

CCAT Voting Now begins 3 days from now the voting will end. (Your Welcome Dirico) Our current team is lsited above

Now as a general Guild thing. My internet is out. Im leeching the church wifi to post this soooo....... I might be a bit inactive. Just saying

Lol I updated this when I came back and no one has nominated anything. Sent it to you cuz I thought you were gonna be active. I was wrong.

scrub

Ajduk

At long last!
I've received that my game has come to the store.
Now off to Italy I go, just need to buy an airplane ticket :D
Can't wait :D

Btw if anyone has a Dianice or however it is spelled, but the one that gives you the mega stone,
could you trade it to me once I get the game just to get the stone then I'll trade it back and toss
one of my XY 6 IV pokes if you need any. I just need the stone, don't care much about the pokemon.

EDIT: Bought the ticket and my plane leaves in two hours :) SOON, SO SOON!!! MUST. HAVE. AS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.