• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaglehawk

Banned
Checking in. Also, Can I be on the war team?

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi everyone!
I hope everyone is well and having a great day~
Dropping in this update:

Helping member form

Username: Emiilava
Username help to: Khybon
what was it: Gave him a free Destiny Knot/Shiny 6IV Adamant JPN Ditto/4IV HA 3 eggmoves desired Swinub~

EDIT:

Gl in the guild war everyone! :D

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Threads kinda dead but im not :D my wifi was half down for a few days (could get to some sites, other not, serebii and xat were nots)

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I'm going on holiday soon, and hopefully will have a bit of time for gaming finally! ^_^

Look forward to chatting up with you guys soon!

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Well, after training my third batch of mons, I think I'm ready to get back into things. A few things I still need however:

Female Huge Power Luxury Ball Diggersby

Female NO HA Luxury Ball Shuckle

Diggersby and Magnezone are what I'm missing to create Team Fluffy on Wi-Fi. Conveniently, it counters no single typing by Gym Rules, so watch out TL frens :)

Here's my replay of the day: some garbo guy running scarfninja, scarflando, and megagross. Lost alot of momentum because who runs scarfninja? Thankfully Team Fluffy pulled through :)

Last edited:

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Hey guys and gals! Sorry it's been a while, caught up in my apprenticeship for Silver in the Trinity League, it's a lot of fun!

Helping member form

Username: NorthernAurora
Username help to: Maker (Miguel)
what was it:
bred a 5iv jolly ha chimchar with 4 egg moves and a 5iv jolly ha bagon with 4 egg moves :)

Gray™

War thread will be getting posted soon. As for the war it self don't take it serious you guys are playing for fun and remember hax happens don't get angry over it. good luck :)

okay although it is best not to take this too serious(whther you get lucky or unlucky its no reason lose your cool) come on wars are to win not to be played for fun

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
okay although it is best not to take this too serious(whther you get lucky or unlucky its no reason lose your cool) come on wars are to win not to be played for fun

I think naoto is just trying to say gray its best to go in for fun then thinking you will win because half the time we go in thinking we will win, then we end up losing in the end which makes us lose our cool alot. I personally don't care if i win or lose I find wars nice to win but at the same time if we lose we just get them next time it happens.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
:V My postie

Gonna enter the Nuzlocke tourney with Scizor representing the guild. >:V Let's get em Scizor!

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi everyone!
I hope everyone is well and enjoying the holiday season~
I got Alpha Sapphire for the first night of Hanukkah! :D
But, this made my day for sure...

heat_zps8ac35c3d.png

After 8 days of SR a few weeks ago after OR completion I gave up. I went back to it today. On the 5th SR I went for lunch and when I came back WOW was I happy! Modest Sych worked and the Repeat ball looks great on her! I'm sooo happy I have her and I never have to go through that darn cave again! xD

Gl in the guild war and have a great night everyone! I'll be in the xat~

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Hi everyone!

heat_zps8ac35c3d.png

After 8 days of SR a few weeks ago after OR completion I gave up. I went back to it today. On the 5th SR I went for lunch and when I came back WOW was I happy! Modest Sych worked and the Repeat ball looks great on her! I'm sooo happy I have her and I never have to go through that darn cave again! xD

>finds legend
>is shiny
>modest
>nope repeat ball

There is no God...

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
>finds legend
>is shiny
>modest
>nope repeat ball

There is no God...

Laughed so much at this!

But congrats EmiLava, it's an amazing catch :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hi everyone!

heat_zps8ac35c3d.png

congrats emii and you seriously are gunna make me go sring for a shiny legendary so i guess i may do it since im ill and sick of breeding duskulls all day trying to get a bold nature but every nature in the book is popping up except bold -_-

>finds legend
>is shiny
>modest
>nope repeat ball

There is no God...

LMAO dircio nothing is a god for you unless its luxury ball :p

also announcement TEF the war thread is up! good luck and remember if we win or lose its not the end of the world do you best!

Last edited:

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Good luck war team! Hope you have fun and win!

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Kay **** oras. Dexnav is the sh*ttiest thing since - well, everything. Looking for a few mons still

Female Overcoat Luxury Ball Shelgon

Female Marvel Scale Luxury Ball Dratini

Last edited:

Marika_CZ

Hope everyone is doing good. I have been sick this week so I am taking a break from pokemon until I feel better.
I must be the only one who didnt finish ORAS yet despite getting a copy right after european release -.-

Also, good luck war team!

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Kay **** oras. Dexnav is the sh*ttiest thing since - well, everything. Looking for a few mons still

Female Overcoat Luxury Ball Shelgon

Female Marvel Scale Luxury Ball Dratini

Hi Dircio!

I've caught the diggersby and shuckle you're after, just about the catch the shellgon too. If you give me a few minutes I can trade over all 3 for you? I don't have access to ha dratini I'm afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.