• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tailwind support to make Water Spout fast and strong, or any Swift Swimmer. The latter requiring Kyogre to be bulky in order to survive, and ResTalk will be great.

I'm afraid I'm going to need more than that.

Eaglehawk

Banned
activity post.

also may i join the war team

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Hey there! Sorry for the lack of updates but things have been unexpectadly crazy of late! I got ORAS recently and I just cleared the 6th gym. I'm not exactly sure on where to go next but its great fun! I think its Mount Pyre but I don't really know how to get there =/ This is my first time getting farther than the 5th gym in Hoenn so I'm actually kind of lost XD

Let's see how well I remember making spoilers to hide pictures under [Edit: YES got it right the first try! Though the picture is kinda blurry, the Pokemon on the top left named "Ayu" is supposed to be Gardevoir woops :p]

1222142331_zps859232fc.jpg

I'm super hyped for christmas though, I hope everything is going well for you guys too!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey there! Sorry for the lack of updates but things have been unexpectadly crazy of late! I got ORAS recently and I just cleared the 6th gym. I'm not exactly sure on where to go next but its great fun! I think its Mount Pyre but I don't really know how to get there =/ This is my first time getting farther than the 5th gym in Hoenn so I'm actually kind of lost XD

Let's see how well I remember making spoilers to hide pictures under [Edit: YES got it right the first try! Though the picture is kinda blurry, the Pokemon on the top left named "Ayu" is supposed to be Gardevoir woops :p]

1222142331_zps859232fc.jpg

I'm super hyped for christmas though, I hope everything is going well for you guys too!

Hey there refreeze and thanks for posting i understand stuff happens and the next step is to go to team aqua's/magma's hideout depending on the game which is in lilycove in a cave next to that city hope that helps ^_^ so head to lilycove :3

edit:

also azulart is gunna be making our badges for us for our league. can't wait to see them :3 I gave him the layout what I had invisioned for the badges. I just need to get the userbars done and then my friend Zero will be making our badge case :3

Last edited:

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
It appears I shall be the fighting gym leader :V I only there were a Fighting Furret.... le sigh

Marika_CZ

It appears I shall be the fighting gym leader :V I only there were a Fighting Furret.... le sigh
There might be if they finally make a decent mega for a poke who actually does need a little boost ;)
I mean, look at Lopunny :)

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Hey guys! Silly q but do we know what time roughly secret Santa is going to happen later tonight? It's xmas eve early hours of the morning here (just in case anyone gets confused!)

Username:Supreme Predator Axel
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both:Showdown:Zelos Force WiFi:misplaced 3ds I'll update that later.
Join the guild date:12/23/14
will you be active?:yes as much as I can.
Region you like:Eternia Region
Referrals:N\A

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username:Supreme Predator Axel
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both:Showdown:Zelos Force WiFi:misplaced 3ds I'll update that later.
Join the guild date:12/23/14
will you be active?:yes as much as I can.
Region you like:Eternia Region
Referrals:N\A

welcome to the eternian forces hope you like it here :3 you can contact any tester you want to get tested for you rank when you ready and xat is in my sig linked as guild's xat

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Well, dexnav is being **** again, so if anyone can get me Moxie Luxury Ball Female Pinsir and Heracross and Rough Skin Female Luxury Ball Gabite, that would be awesome.

Can also test people via wifi.

Would also appreciate a Garchompite because **** oras

Last edited:

Togia

The Gawd
With all this talk of Greninja being suspect tested I'm starting to see alot more Sigilyph roaming around. So yeah...start packing answers for that. It's not hard but still something to look out for.

BTW I have my pokemon bred for the secret santa but I'm GMT +9 and only have access to wifi at my school which is open around 8 or 9am. Is it possible to do it around that time? (I have something to do at the school, yes I know it's christmas)

Last edited:

Marika_CZ

Lmfao. You think Beedrill didn't need a boost?
Hah! Beedrill was an OK choice, I admit. I was thinking more like why on earth do we need *two* mega Mewtwos...? What will be next, Mega Arceus OR and Mega Arceus AS? After mega Rayquaza + Dragon Ascent I am kinda worried...

tleon

Inb4 they make mega arc and it gets stab on everything

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Status
Not open for further replies.