• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
So I got my Castform today and went to check out the cloud.

SlmANkm.jpg

Second encounter and didn't even put it to sleep, caught it in less than 10 Luxury Balls

wat a god

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Wooooooo! So I have been wonder trading all day yesterday. just trading a ton of 4IV pokemon that came from intense breeding. On my 7 wonder trade I got a IV 100 shiny timid ditto. With imposter and 6 flawless ivs. It was also holding a destiny knot. Now I know its hacked because come on, im not that Lucky to get a legit one. So I've started using to help breed faster haha.

Oh and I'll be on again around 1PM so if you'd like a battle send a message. Last thing but to our league battles get us points for the clan?

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Active Post

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Those of you doing Active posts, I'd advise spreading it out more, you won't get the boot unless it's been over a month, and the frequency of "Activity Posts" is gonna piss off the mods. Try to only do it if it's been a couple of weeks.

Anyway, I won't be on the chat as much, my primary laptop's charger is toast (I know some of you know how that happened). I got Civ set up on my old laptop, the one with the shattered screen that's plugged into a monitor, so that's set, but the office chair is a nightmare, so I probably won't use it for anything BUT Civ (so no chat). I'm able to browse the Web on my phone, so if you need me, send me a VM.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Activity Post :)

[Imgsize=300]http://i.imgur.com/2wmZ1r1.jpg[/imgsize]

[Imgsize=300]http://i.imgur.com/Kj23gdOh.jpg[/imgsize]

[Imgsize=300]http://i.imgur.com/VAO5rA0h.jpg[/imgsize]

need thundy so I can catch lando now :)

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Very funny.

Good job on those Pokes, though.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Activity Post :)

[Imgsize=300]http://i.imgur.com/2wmZ1r1.jpg[/imgsize]

[Imgsize=300]http://i.imgur.com/Kj23gdOh.jpg[/imgsize]

[Imgsize=300]http://i.imgur.com/VAO5rA0h.jpg[/imgsize]

need thundy so I can catch lando now :)

my rng shinies are better :p they look nice dircio ;)

Togia

The Gawd
Activity post. Sorry I haven't been online much as of late. Schools been picking up a bit but I've had some time lately and I'd like to get back to contributing when possible.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Activity post. Sorry I haven't been online much as of late. Schools been picking up a bit but I've had some time lately and I'd like to get back to contributing when possible.

its perfectly fie as long as its once per month were all good :3 as well as guys what moose said one post per month cuts for the activity post so don't need to post multiple I am here posts in one month :p I have been snowed in as well for two days already its been crazy 14 inches of snow here in michigan ._.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
its perfectly fie as long as its once per month were all good :3 as well as guys what moose said one post per month cuts for the activity post so don't need to post multiple I am here posts in one month :p I have been snowed in as well for two days already its been crazy 14 inches of snow here in michigan ._.

uh... oops?

Got into the finals of gauntlet tour, patriots won superbowl. Life is good.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
uh... oops?

Got into the finals of gauntlet tour, patriots won superbowl. Life is good.

lol saph i notice you on the xat most of the time so ill let you slip this time :p and good luck with the finals saph in the tour :3

Marika_CZ

Hi all. Hope everyone's fine. Lately most of my poke activity goes to TEF league challenges and IV breeding/EV training to make my teams more diverse.

Also I still didnt finish ORAS story part, despite having both games since the original release date :$ ...so that is very high on my to-do list too.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
So I don't know what it IS with today, but so far I've gotten a shiny golem, competitive mewtwo, and shiny articuno FROM WONDER TRADE...TODAY! Everyone start wonder trading now. xD
Btw, dex is nearing completion, wish me luck.

Khybon

Rub My Belly?

Oops.......

Uhm. Hai

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
Active post if im still allowed in here x:

My phone broke over 2 weeks ago and im just now trying the forums on my 3ds. I'll still try to post when I can becausw Serebii doesnt load fully most the time on the 3ds

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Ok, so, beginning to get slightly annoyed by the Activity posts. If you're posting to stay active, at least say something other than "Activity post guys"

Also, 65 more to the dex, whew.

Justkyle said:
Activity post i guess? XD Do ppl get removed?
Yes, if they're gone too long without notice.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
This is mah post for February \o/

I'm super late with it, but I finally made it to Lilycove in ORAS. *party blowers* So soon I shall join everyone else in the world and be part of the "I beat ORAS storyline" gang. :V
Other than that, the TEF League has been great! If I beat one more E4 member, I'll be an Easy Mode champion. Three more badges and it'll be hard mode.

So Electrolled, Aurora, Willie and Saph, I'll be on the look out for when you guys are available/open your gyms up.

In other non main stream pokemon news... Pokken Tournament looks fun. I wunt itz

Status
Not open for further replies.