• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marika_CZ

Busy at work lately, but I try to be active on weekends at least. Hopefully should have more TEF league battles tonight.

Single UU battle
Your username: Marika_CZ
Opponent: Maker (Miguel)
W/L/D: W
Score: 3-0

Rematch
Score: 4-0

My points: 91 > 121 > 151

GG Miguel! Can't remember when was the last time we did anything but multi battles together.

Maker (Miguel)

-CS- 2nd Leader
Busy at work lately, but I try to be active on weekends at least. Hopefully should have more TEF league battles tonight.

Single UU battle

Rematch
Score: 4-0

My points: 91 > 121 > 151

GG Miguel! Can't remember when was the last time we did anything but multi battles together.

Confirmed.. my UU team got beaten quite terribly x)...

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
Hey everyone! I have just completed the national pokedex! I'd like to thank arch for helping me out with a lot of those Kalos and Unova pokemon. Next up is to complete a living pokedex.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
So my luck is very high today. Ive been wonder trading and guess what. I got a shiny 6IV bold suicune, a shiny 61v bold audino, a shiny 6IV arceus thats timid and a shiny 6 IV hardy charizard! So I think I'll be wonder trading for a bit longer. Also I would love to have WiFi battles with you guys when available.

Finally I would love to join the war team when there is a spot available.

Togia

The Gawd
Alrighty. The war team may need some restructuring overall because half of the people on the post are dead activity wise. Probably looking for ~4 people to replace akafila, trident, muffin/motherrussia, and maybe leaf depending on if he gets active again. So contact me if you're interested and I can test you out. That being said I know we have a lot of wifi battlers here too and I don't really wifi myself, meaning I might need someone else to test people for wifi who's already on the team. Hopefully we'll have some wars coming up soon, and maybe some partly wifi for those thus-far depraved of war experience.

I'll be able to fill in one of those spots.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey guys another leader activity post.I am still alive just still busy but don't freak guys just haven't had the feel to play Pokemon as well as coming here but I am sure it will come back later though.I hope to come active soon again and saph do what u can for us to get the war team up and running again.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
checking in, got my shiny magnemite from my magnemite mm, and i got a shiny legit flawless event arceus from the new event from wt(its nickname is weird tho, gutterman100, srsly?), as well as a moon ball jap female flawless gastly from wt, so im quite happy bout this turn of events in my pokeluck :)

Last edited:

tleon

So any chat mods on that could member me ?

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Hello there!
I am looking for help in smash (i am TERRIBLE at that game) and random ORAS battles (OU or lower).
I am soooo BORED!

Exam holidays will be there till 18.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Hello there!
I am looking for help in smash (i am TERRIBLE at that game) and random ORAS battles (OU or lower).
I am soooo BORED!

Exam holidays will be there till 18.

I'd fite you but I was banned from eshop before the last update and i haven't called to fix

just main lil mac

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
I'd fite you but I was banned from eshop before the last update and i haven't called to fix

just main lil mac

oh, sorry.

I kind of hate lil mac, too strong on the ground. I prefer a defensive character, thats why i have 3 mains:
Olimar (defensive)
Greninja (against ganondorf)
Rosalina & Luma (i needed a high-tier character)

I am kind of meh in all three, my 3ds is also a bit of the reason (shields trigger 2 second later)

nomadical

Battle Maniac
is anyone on that can help me evolve karrablast plz
now i just need help evolving slowpoke

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
lol wtf lmao

someone gave me pokemon shuffle via spotpass

nice af

edit: apparently i have to download it

**** you

Last edited:

nomadical

Battle Maniac
is anyone onlien that isnt a tef gym leader i havent beaten yet or even challenge need to practise using some pokes and would really like it if i could get some battles in

scizor64

"sciz"
making a post to say im still alive
just no wifi

my school blocks the xat
i can't wait for college

Nice to see you Tri, even though if it is only for a quick second, I remember last summer when we had epic battles.

Thanks to many of you (Marika, Tleon, Burnerv2, and others), i have completed the kanto dex along with the hoeen dex! Now to charge straight into Johto!

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists

just main lil mac Diddy Kong

Fixed. From what I gather about the tier list, Mac is gonna be lower middle at best. Diddy's looking to be top dog...or monkey, I guess.

oh, sorry.

I kind of hate lil mac, too strong on the ground. I prefer a defensive character, thats why i have 3 mains:
Olimar (defensive)
Greninja (against ganondorf)
Rosalina & Luma (i needed a high-tier character)

I am kind of meh in all three, my 3ds is also a bit of the reason (shields trigger 2 second later)

Greninja's prolly gonna be high tier, but having both Gren and Rosie isn't a bad idea. I'd offer to help, but I don't touch the 3DS version unless it's absolutely necessary.

Marika_CZ

OU single
Opponent: Archstaraptor
W/L/D: L

My points: 151> 152

GG let's have a rematch.

Status
Not open for further replies.