• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
leaving

goin to bring peace to the world and end all hunger

if you dont get shoutouts ur either garb or too inactive sorry

beHM2ZS.png

feel free to join me frens

Best of luck with your guild Dircio o/ Next time we clash, it shall be as members of different guilds with honor on ze line :V

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Best of luck with your guild Dircio o/ Next time we clash, it shall be as members of different guilds with honor on ze line :V

yep it will be strange no doubt but us tef members are up for the match with arcana :p anyway saph what is the status on the war team actually we need to have something line up just in case we do get a war sometime this year.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
yep it will be strange no doubt but us tef members are up for the match with arcana :p anyway saph what is the status on the war team actually we need to have something line up just in case we do get a war sometime this year.

Probably something like

Burner
Tleon if he's around still.
Usatoday
Saph
Leafeon if he's around
FW if you still want to.

Everyone else on the warteam in the post is gone or inactive so I'll ask rair to change it when things get more finalized.

Formal invitation for anyone who actually wants to join the war team.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Probably something like

Burner
Usatoday
Saph
Leafeon if he's around
FW if you still want to.

Everyone else on the warteam in the post is gone or inactive so I'll ask rair to change it when things get more finalized.

If I have time I don't mind atm I may not be able to do battles which I rather be a sub if super necessary and as well as alright yeah I can message rair as well so if you need me too if you can't get a hold of him. I can get him off serebii as well. I just hope serebii gets over this deadness in comp section because this section needs a awakening :x

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
War I heard war. I want in. I have 3 boxes of untrained pokemon left to ev train and I'm dying to use them. On another note I've been playing more fire emblem and dark souls. Just thought I should point that out. Um also....I like pizza OK bye!

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Probably something like

Burner
Usatoday
Saph
Leafeon if he's around
FW if you still want to.

If I'm still around...BAH. I'm on xat every day. xD

...and I'm up for winning against peoples. We should do a war soon IMO.

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
Hey everybody how's it going? I've been in the mood to practice some VGC for the up coming Leawood regional so if anyone feels like battling just send me a PM or VM

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Oh right, I shall post an update here! And especially since I haven't been on the xat in awhile.

So, I'm on the final stretch of my spring semester of college, but after my finals week (which is on the first full week of May... which also happens to fall on my birthday week ew why did finals had to fall on the very same week), I should be a little more active. In addition, due to my terrible technical situation last weekend, I'm hoping to get my new laptop by next week. Hopefully with the new laptop, I can get around to PC gaming again. (After all, I do kinda owe some dungeon partying time with Colton on Elsword. lol) In the meantime, though, my only access to here is through my phone. I miss all of you lovelies~ :]

I've still been on and off Pokemon lately (I did get around to making progress on filling up dex pages in AS), but I still have my love for the series of course. Just been mostly playing more of Hyrule Warriors, some Smash Bros and Mario Karting... and I gotta start playing Majora's Mask 3D more. xD But otherwise, I'll still be sticking around~

leaving

goin to bring peace to the world and end all hunger

if you dont get shoutouts ur either garb or too inactive sorry

beHM2ZS.png

feel free to join me frens
Nuuuuu my SoCal buddehhh. ;w; Also fake spoiler 2stronk. I know I'm late to this, but best of luck in your guild! (Love the name of it, by the way. Reminds me a dragon pet site I'm in, where the userbase is divided into 11 flights, and I'm in a flight called Arcane. owo)
Btw, we should totes play more Smash sometime. When the Lucas DLC comes, I wanna see how well I can handle your Ness with my Lucas. :v I used a hefty amount of Lucas back in Brawl.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Oh right, I shall post an update here! And especially since I haven't been on the xat in awhile.

So, I'm on the final stretch of my spring semester of college, but after my finals week (which is on the first full week of May... which also happens to fall on my birthday week ew why did finals had to fall on the very same week), I should be a little more active. In addition, due to my terrible technical situation last weekend, I'm hoping to get my new laptop by next week. Hopefully with the new laptop, I can get around to PC gaming again. (After all, I do kinda owe some dungeon partying time with Colton on Elsword. lol) In the meantime, though, my only access to here is through my phone. I miss all of you lovelies~ :]

I've still been on and off Pokemon lately (I did get around to making progress on filling up dex pages in AS), but I still have my love for the series of course. Just been mostly playing more of Hyrule Warriors, some Smash Bros and Mario Karting... and I gotta start playing Majora's Mask 3D more. xD But otherwise, I'll still be sticking around~

Nuuuuu my SoCal buddehhh. ;w; Also fake spoiler 2stronk. I know I'm late to this, but best of luck in your guild! (Love the name of it, by the way. Reminds me a dragon pet site I'm in, where the userbase is divided into 11 flights, and I'm in a flight called Arcane. owo)
Btw, we should totes play more Smash sometime. When the Lucas DLC comes, I wanna see how well I can handle your Ness with my Lucas. :v I used a hefty amount of Lucas back in Brawl.

its no problem get your college stuff done and new laptop its more important sweetie and I fell you about the pokemon thing I went through a haitus with it for at least two to three weeks awhile back so take your time play other things it may come back later on because it did for me as well as boyfriend finally got a job looking for awhile for it too so Ill have more activity time here on serebii :3 I understand and hope to see more active soon as you get everything settled in the real world ;)

Maker (Miguel)

-CS- 2nd Leader
Active post...maybe I'm out of the guild xd? sry I was away for some time xd the CS Clan permitted me to join a mission...now I'm back ..

Togia

The Gawd
Active Post. I'm currently experimenting with some new teams and thinking about posting them on Smogon in their RMT section. I'm a huge fan of balanced teams and not really a whole lot of people on ladder play good ones, so I wanna see how I did in regards to coverage and general gameplan.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
its no problem get your college stuff done and new laptop its more important sweetie and I fell you about the pokemon thing I went through a haitus with it for at least two to three weeks awhile back so take your time play other things it may come back later on because it did for me as well as boyfriend finally got a job looking for awhile for it too so Ill have more activity time here on serebii :3 I understand and hope to see more active soon as you get everything settled in the real world ;)

Hiatus for a few weeks, hah. Try...good lord when was the last time I played? A few months?

And Silver, play Civ, git gud

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Active post...maybe I'm out of the guild xd? sry I was away for some time xd the CS Clan permitted me to join a mission...now I'm back ..

Its fine no worries tbh I haven't had time to update the spread and front so its probably far behind according to activity you probably are but your still in the guild no worries....

Active Post. I'm currently experimenting with some new teams and thinking about posting them on Smogon in their RMT section. I'm a huge fan of balanced teams and not really a whole lot of people on ladder play good ones, so I wanna see how I did in regards to coverage and general gameplan.

I haven't even laddered in ages ._.

Hiatus for a few weeks, hah. Try...good lord when was the last time I played? A few months?

And Silver, play Civ, git gud

lol yeah It was gunna be longer too tbh I think it ws more then a few weeks but I lost count tbh I still haven't played in awhile been playing other games still so far but I will probably pick it up again do to I need to get some mons to arch for the league.

Maker (Miguel)

-CS- 2nd Leader
Its fine no worries tbh I haven't had time to update the spread and front so its probably far behind according to activity you probably are but your still in the guild no worries....

whoo I'm relieved xd...if life treats me well the months that r coming, i may be one more xat user :)

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
whoo I'm relieved xd...if life treats me well the months that r coming, i may be one more xat user :)

My partner's laptop somehow lost the ability to connect to WiFi, so I let them use mine...hence why I'm never in the chat (chew)

Oh, and I got the Mewtwo DLC for Smash, yeee.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
I would be on xat everyday but sadly, my tablet doesn't have the plug in to support it so I just get a gray screen each time. I could go on my laptop but it gets hot way to fast.

nomadical

Battle Maniac
ok so since my net access has been restricted I wont be as active as id like ill still try to come on at least once a week but cant make any promises

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Howdy peoplez!

This is an invitation for any guild members that may be interested to participate in the TEF League. The League is back at full force. The focus of the league will remain becoming champion, but there will now be other things to draw your attention and make the league feel more like a community than a simple gym challenge.

Check out our new Spreadsheet that acts as a League Website - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AjL3VHKPwXPFQ7DTAzGfdvY6wyA9n_SMYztjU7o4IH0/edit#gid=0

Some of the new features include...
- Pokemon Donation Corner
- League Points
- A League Shop to find special passes to enrich your gym battles
- A new and clean Gym Spread
- Entertainment and news additions
- A tournament section!
- A Battle Frontier is on the way

You'll be able to learn about all of these in more detail at the Help Info Hub of the spreadsheet. We hope you'll give the TEF League a chance and participate in the community!
There are open gym leader spots as well, so lets do our best to represent our guild through the this league we have o/

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
ok so since my net access has been restricted I wont be as active as id like ill still try to come on at least once a week but cant make any promises

noted that you will be inactive for awhile until its fixed so your fine as well as the league status :3

Howdy peoplez!

This is an invitation for any guild members that may be interested to participate in the TEF League. The League is back at full force. The focus of the league will remain becoming champion, but there will now be other things to draw your attention and make the league feel more like a community than a simple gym challenge.

Check out our new Spreadsheet that acts as a League Website - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AjL3VHKPwXPFQ7DTAzGfdvY6wyA9n_SMYztjU7o4IH0/edit#gid=0

Some of the new features include...
- Pokemon Donation Corner
- League Points
- A League Shop to find special passes to enrich your gym battles
- A new and clean Gym Spread
- Entertainment and news additions
- A tournament section!
- A Battle Frontier is on the way

You'll be able to learn about all of these in more detail at the Help Info Hub of the spreadsheet. We hope you'll give the TEF League a chance and participate in the community!
There are open gym leader spots as well, so lets do our best to represent our guild through the this league we have o/

This is a great job opening this burn :3 Also want to add guys we need more activity with challengers and we got plenty of space for new leaders so if you like to apply for a gym just check the leagues second post which the league's link is listed in my sig to see what is available as we need active leaders that are willing to keep active to keep us alive please and thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.